Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Technically, you can do tests in any stadium , as long as you say so in the OP.
(I think that's right?)
(Dec. 15, 2012  1:21 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: No you don't need both anyone is enough. I prefer Launcher rubber. Smile

By the way, are we allowed to do tests in the Standard red stadium? (Takara tomy)

For tests, we really require only the Attack Type BeyStadium. If you want, however, you could create one thread for all tests done in the Standard Type BeyStadium - Balance floor, but you could not just make an ordinary topic for a new combination if it is not in the Attack Type BeyStadium.

(Dec. 15, 2012  4:12 PM)Synth Wrote: You mean the Balance Stadium? I really don't know, but I know that it is Legal under WBO rules (And the fact that it was used in some testings of some people here)

There is a difference between the Balance Type BeyStadium and the Standard Type BeyStadium.

(Dec. 15, 2012  4:14 PM)Luck Wrote: Technically, you can do tests in any stadium , as long as you say so in the OP.
(I think that's right?)

No, look at my reply at the top of this post.
Oh, OK. Sorry, I must have mis-read something on a test thread. ( I could've sworn that I've seen stuff wwith other stadiums used?,...)
Perhaps you may have been looking at the hasbro-only metagame. But even then, I think the only official ones for hasbro testings is the Lightning Force and the Max Stampede (without craters).

------
Out of Vulcan, Cosmic, Ray, Storm and Spiral, which has the best attack and what order?
(Dec. 15, 2012  7:02 PM)Infie Wrote: Perhaps you may have been looking at the hasbro-only metagame. But even then, I think the only official ones for hasbro testings is the Lightning Force and the Max Stampede (without craters).

------
Out of Vulcan, Cosmic, Ray, Storm and Spiral, which has the best attack and what order?
Vulcan or Spiral is the best I think: Spiral is heavier but Vulcan hits harder.
Cosmic is second: it's not as heavy as Vulcan or Spiral but it's decent.
If you have the others, Ray and Storm are not really worth using, but they are about equal in terms of performance.
Hey, I'm new here, and I'm trying to get, say 2 HMS beyblades. I don't really care about their type, just some fun ones. Budget would be 25 Euros. Oh, I buy over Ebay so these are the prices that count for me. oh a + would be if it can beat these new MFB style things. Grin

Thanks in advance!
That should go in the purchase consultation thread.
(Dec. 15, 2012  10:02 PM)Curious George Wrote: That should go in the purchase consultation thread.

Sorry, my bad i'll move it there now
(Dec. 15, 2012  8:21 PM)Wombat Wrote: Vulcan or Spiral is the best I think: Spiral is heavier but Vulcan hits harder.
Cosmic is second: it's not as heavy as Vulcan or Spiral but it's decent.
If you have the others, Ray and Storm are not really worth using, but they are about equal in terms of performance.
(Dec. 16, 2012  4:35 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Infie Cosmic is the best out of them.
Thanks for responses, but there are two different answers...

I looked on Beywiki, and says Vulcan has difficulties against Rubber-based defense customs of its time, whereas the testings on Cosmic showed it performed adequately against MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS. Does that make Cosmic better?
Yep that makes Cosmic better than Vulcan and i would also prefer you to get Cosmic than Vulcan because
Cosmi doesnt have any weakness against rubber bottom tips like vulcan and cosmic give its best when it is used in the combo Cosmic lynx 100/ 90 RF/MF/WF. and it also works better with Final: Drive Grin.
The Dragoon, Please don't give advice if they aren't correct.

Infie yes in Meow's tests it did perform adequately to Duo but that is because he is a expertise in Attack beyblades. For average Bladers it will do good enough to beat A Basalt BD145 CS/MB. SO if you want to use Cosmic to its fullest potential then you can make use of it in the combo, MF-H Cosmic Kerbecs/Striker TH170R2F. But if you do not have access to Takara Tomy beyblades then R145 is your next option. Hope this Helped!
Which launcher grip do you think is better, BB-15 or the 3-segment launcher grip?
(Dec. 16, 2012  7:56 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: The Dragoon, Please don't give advice if they aren't correct.

Infie yes in Meow's tests it did perform adequately to Duo but that is because he is a expertise in Attack beyblades. For average Bladers it will do good enough to beat A Basalt BD145 CS/MB. SO if you want to use Cosmic to its fullest potential then you can make use of it in the combo, MF-H Cosmic Kerbecs/Striker TH170R2F. But if you do not have access to Takara Tomy beyblades then R145 is your next option. Hope this Helped!
Thanks for the answer! Grin

(Dec. 16, 2012  8:44 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Which launcher grip do you think is better, BB-15 or the 3-segment launcher grip?
I prefer BB-15 over the 3-Segment Launcher Grip because the card holder on the 3-Segment is a nuisance when trying to launch if your hands are larger than the grip.
Both grips are good but it all depends on your preference. . The 3-segment launcher grip has a card holder, which absorbs the shock of pulling the Beylauncher, which helps, especially if you're going to use the Beylauncher LR. I personally prefer the 3-Segment Launcher Grip. Hope this helped! Grin
So I should just get both, and see what works best for me?

Edit: Also, besides holding cards (duh), what does the card holder on the 3-segment do?
(Dec. 16, 2012  9:09 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: So I should just get both, and see what works best for me?

Edit: Also, besides holding cards (duh), what does the card holder on the 3-segment do?
If you use a String Launcher with the 3-Segment, it's ambidextrous, since the grip can be attached on 3 different sides. Perhaps that's the only benefit over the regular launcher grip.

Regarding the 3-Segment Launcher Grip, not sure if it's a manufacturing defect or not, but the one I have from the Big Band Pegasis DX set can only put string launchers in. Tried it with all kinds of Light Launchers and the lock just won't click over. It's not a big deal if you're only using String Launchers anyway.

EDIT: Personally, I do not recommend it.
(Dec. 16, 2012  9:19 AM)Infie Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2012  9:09 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: So I should just get both, and see what works best for me?

If you use a String Launcher with the 3-Segment, it's ambidextrous, since the grip can be attached on 3 different sides.

Regarding the 3-Segment Launcher Grip, not sure if it's a manufacturing defect or not, but the one I have from the Big Band Pegasis DX set can only put string launchers in. Tried it with all kinds of Light Launchers and the lock just won't click over.

Thats kinda interesting, because the only launchers I have are the LL2, L3, and a box full of Hasbro lunchers. Maybe I should get BB-15...
I'm also rather fond of the 3-Segment Launcher Grip, mostly because of the added weight and stability, and the option to add some personal flair to it if you're so inclined.
Is Wing outclassed by Death in terms of Defense?
(Dec. 16, 2012  3:40 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Is Wing outclassed by Death in terms of Defense?

They're about the same level.
Is Jade Jupiter the only bey with RB and Death Quetzalcoatl the only bey with RDF?
And does RB perform better in terms of defence than RDF?
Why does the Duo metal wheel rattail when u put it with a different clear wheel (Aquario,Capricorne,pegasis l, pegasis ll ) etc.
Now I bet someone has done this and my post will be deleted, but How do you think the new Hyperblades look? Better or worse than T.T (tarka tomy)? Would you buy them? Do you think hasbro is going in the right direction? I just want your opinion. Thank you Cute
From hardcorebladers (Angellicdemonblader)Tongue_out_wink
(Dec. 16, 2012  6:29 PM)TrageDy Wrote: Is Jade Jupiter the only bey with RB and Death Quetzalcoatl the only bey with RDF?
And does RB perform better in terms of defence than RDF?

Death Quetzlcoatl is the only bey with RDF, Limited Edition Wing Pegasus Has RB
And im pretty sure that RDF is better than RB