Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Can some one tell me about hyper blades' use in WBO tournaments?
What's a "Hyper Blade"?
I wonder if he's actually referring to the Hasbro 4D beys there...
(Dec. 14, 2012  5:18 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: What's a "Hyper Blade"?

I guess this stuff:
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperblades
(Dec. 14, 2012  5:19 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I wonder if he's actually referring to the Hasbro 4D beys there...

yeah that's it, the hasboro "4D" system
Ah, thanks. As an official Hasbro release my guess is that they would be legal for play when they come out - as long as they are basically just recolors with nothing super crazy...
so what do you guys Recommend me to buy?

hasbro 4d beyblades( hyper blades)

or

takara tomy 4d beyblades.....
(Dec. 14, 2012  5:54 PM)wishwere Wrote: so what do you guys Recommend me to buy?

or

Technically they appear to be the same, so go with what you prefer in terms of colour. If you like a flashy green Nemesis, that is your choice, so go ahead.

That question might have belonged in the Purchase Consultation topic though.
Bleh it's Yellow, haha.
(Dec. 14, 2012  6:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2012  5:54 PM)wishwere Wrote: so what do you guys Recommend me to buy?

or

Technically they appear to be the same, so go with what you prefer in terms of colour. If you like a flashy green Nemesis, that is your choice, so go ahead.

That question might have belonged in the Purchase Consultation topic though.
thanks and sorry ... for posting it here..

Does anyone have any information about this Orojya Revizer T125JB recolor?
(Dec. 14, 2012  8:33 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Does anyone have any information about this Orojya Revizer T125JB recolor?

You should know that of course Beywiki does :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Pirates_Orojya
(Dec. 14, 2012  8:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2012  8:33 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Does anyone have any information about this Orojya Revizer T125JB recolor?

You should know that of course Beywiki does :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Pirates_Orojya

Thank you.
Hello again, I'm wondering if the Takara Tomy Grip extender is compatible with the Hasbro Launcher Grip, thanks in advance.
(Dec. 15, 2012  1:51 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: Hello again, I'm wondering if the Takara Tomy Grip extender is compatible with the Hasbro Launcher Grip, thanks in advance.

I cannot confirm at one hundred percent, but I am quite certain that it is compatible.
(Dec. 15, 2012  1:51 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: Hello again, I'm wondering if the Takara Tomy Grip extender is compatible with the Hasbro Launcher Grip, thanks in advance.

If u mean the takara tomy grip support? Then it certainly does work. I can tell u threw past experience
(Dec. 15, 2012  4:36 AM)ZX Wrote:

If u mean the takara tomy grip support? Then it certainly does work. I can tell u threw past experience
Exactly what I mean, thanks to both of you. I recently bought the last Launcher Grip in town and now I want to deck it out XD.

Another question, what can be added to the Grip (Other than launchers) that can help, I'm positive I saw a sort of "Ring attachment" for one of your finger, almost in the same manner as the Custom Grips.
I believe you're referring to the metal assist.
Yeh the metal assist is what you are talking about. It is really up to you I use one my self and i can honestly say it really dosent do much apart from making your launcher comfortable i guess? so yeah also recommend Beylaunchers/string launcher,grip rubbers,launcher rubbers or even launcher suspension they will help your launcher handle in the long run.
I went to the beyblade wikia and checked (Cause there is no page for Phantom Orion in the beywiki) about the Phantom MW and it said it weighed 42.4 grams. Is it true? Also what is about the max weight that a Phantom MW can be?
Yozzoy, to get things short and crisp these are the things which can be added and what they do:

1) Metal Assist - Just like ZX said, it helps keep your finger in one place which trying to launch a bey. (Actually thats not what ZX said lol.)

2) Launcher Rubbers, Launcher Suspensions - Helps by giving you a comfortable way of holding the handle of the launcher.

3) Grip Rubbers - Gives you a comfortable hold on the Launcher Grip.

4) Beyblade Compass - Helps you to shoot the beyblade at the right angle. ( Sorry if it isn't clear to you.)

5) Grip extension - If you hands are not big enough for the Grip then attach this to your Launcher grip.

6) LED Light Scope - Helps you to shoot the bey at the right place.

I think that is about it. Hope this helped!
(Dec. 15, 2012  8:18 AM)StormGingka Wrote: I went to the beyblade wikia and checked (Cause there is no page for Phantom Orion in the beywiki) about the Phantom MW and it said it weighed 42.4 grams. Is it true? Also what is about the max weight that a Phantom MW can be?

base from this draft, it is 44.5 grams.
(Dec. 15, 2012  8:21 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Yozzoy, to get things short and crisp these are the things which can be added and what they do:

1) Metal Assist - Just like ZX said, it helps keep your finger in one place which trying to launch a bey. (Actually thats not what ZX said lol.)

2) Launcher Rubbers, Launcher Suspensions - Helps by giving you a comfortable way of holding the handle of the launcher.

3) Grip Rubbers - Gives you a comfortable hold on the Launcher Grip.

4) Beyblade Compass - Helps you to shoot the beyblade at the right angle. ( Sorry if it isn't clear to you.)

5) Grip extension - If you hands are not big enough for the Grip then attach this to your Launcher grip.

6) LED Light Scope - Helps you to shoot the bey at the right place.

I think that is about it. Hope this helped!
Thanks guys, I'm about to make an order on a site so I want to order as much stuff as once to pay less shipping, I have a Hasbro Angle Compass, and I don't find a Scope necessary. But I have another quick question, for the string launcher why should I have both the Launcher rubber and the Launcher Suspension, seems excessive since to use a String Launcher you let the handle go flying anyways.
No you don't need both anyone is enough. I prefer Launcher rubber. Smile

By the way, are we allowed to do tests in the Standard red stadium? (Takara tomy)
You mean the Balance Stadium? I really don't know, but I know that it is Legal under WBO rules (And the fact that it was used in some testings of some people here)