Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 06, 2012  8:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2012  7:52 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: What launchers do the Zero G Launcher Grip work with? Is it just the Zero G launchers?

I am quite sure they work with the Zero-G Compact Launcher only, but you can remove the head and attach the other Zero-G launchers to the handle.

You can also completely swap the rigging on the grip with a MFB launcher grip head(thus making it compatible with all MFB launchers but no Zero-G ones) and use it that way, if you prefer the weight/feel/size of that handle over the MFB one.
Ok, you may have answered this but I can't find it. Is their any top level blades that are based off th ch120 track in current use? I want to use it but my last attempt was badly outclassed.
Take a look at the Competitive Combos list here.
Has anyone found any use for Pegasis ( Zero-G) yet? Please forgive me if I am impatient though. How to make a signature?And what is a good weight a Phantom MW should be to have good stamina?
There's no testing on it, so no, there isn't any use for it that we know of so far.

As for your other question, it's been asked a thousand and one times, use the search function, and you'll probably find the answer.

Also, has anyone ever seen a Sol Blaze Metal Face bolt? Apparently there was a "Metal Face Bolt of Sol Blaze only available when a movie ticket to the film is bought directly in the theater." according to Beyblade Wikia.
I know they're not the most reliable source, but I have never heard high or low of this thing. And now that I've seen a photo of it, I want one, and since there's a photo of it, I'm sure it's real. So I"d like to know if anyone has one, or knows if they're extremely rare? Thanks.
You could have read about the Sol Blaze Metal Face right into the Sol Blaze topic here ...
Does anyone know the specific height of B:D, D:D, F:D and F:S
(Dec. 07, 2012  5:31 PM)Insane Wrote: Does anyone know the specific height of BGrin, DGrin, FGrin and FConfused

You should definitely look at the latest Project of the Moment in the Beywiki Project forum : "Measurement Freaks!". I believe Nocto measured them all.
EDIT: Nevermind, i have a good idea and unscrewed the Stone Face without breaking it!
Okay So I was building and battling today at my hobby table, and my fiance' decides to spend some time with me...anyway she likes to build RANDOM beyblades and she Built MF-Feather Meteo L-Drago II 100WB. I said "hey you made a spin stealer, neat!" Well anyway she procceeded to beat the living day lights out of 2 attack types, 2 stamina types, and 3 defense types, in a row Tired Does Anyone know of a good combo that can consistently beat out "Zombie Dragon" ?
You should head over to the Build me a Combo thread and have us help build you the best combos, so we can help you beat your fiance'. Wink
Where can I find a list of Zero G spirits? Like Ifraid or Saramanda? Not on BeyWiki, I just want a list of the spirits.
TIA!
(Dec. 08, 2012  10:07 AM)jjepic180 Wrote: Where can I find a list of Zero G spirits? Like Ifraid or Saramanda? Not on BeyWiki, I just want a list of the spirits.
TIA!

Everything is on Beywiki anyway ?

The No. 1 Blader, you should look in the Zero-G Customizations sub-forum.
I know. But please can I just have a list? I don't want to have to make it myself by looking at every individual bey a.
(Dec. 08, 2012  3:36 PM)jjepic180 Wrote: I know. But please can I just have a list? I don't want to have to make it myself by looking at every individual bey a.
Thanks Crab Commando! Did you make this yourself or find it? If you found it, where can I get a Metal Fight list?
JJepic180, does ur Inferno Fire blaze combo have a metal face bolt? Or just a regular plastic one?
(Dec. 08, 2012  4:07 PM)jjepic180 Wrote: Thanks Crab Commando! Did you make this yourself or find it? If you found it, where can I get a Metal Fight list?

Seriously, if you just look at the Beyblade Parts List, you will find all you need. All the unique Beyblades are there.
JonesBreaker, Yes, I do use a metal face-bolt.
What are 4d beyblades?
Are 4d beyblades the same as the normal ones?
What it the "least" awful Hasbro Beystadium. I won't spend 30$ + on a Takara one and I want something decent to battle in. Thanks in advance.
(Dec. 08, 2012  9:53 PM)zebby123 Wrote: What are 4d beyblades?
Are 4d beyblades the same as the normal ones?

4D beyblades are specific beyblades that have mode changes take Blitz unicorno 100 RSF for an example it has mode change by swiching the pc frame a few degrees you may change it from assault mode to barrage attack mode and no 4D beyblades are highly diffrent then normal beyblades about the mode changing thing this is what i mean
Yo, we have a very clear Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki that fully explains what 4D is. You should have simply redirected him to it.