Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 22, 2012  6:21 AM)MasterGAM Wrote: hello I was wondering will the rubber ball performance tip wear down like most stamina or rubber tips

RB will wear down over time. Most tips do.
Why beyblade have a spirit also in battle?
excuse me will putting nail polish on rubber tips really stop them from wear and does it affect the beys performance/stamina/legality/ oh and if it works how often do you have to do it. lastly will it work on the rubber ball performance tip. please respond to all questions
If you put nail polish on a rubber tip, then the tip will be illegal to use. all bottoms, if you use them will wear. at some point, it is going to be illegal to use, so you need to get a new tip.
If you had searched first, you would have found that a similar question was asked and answered on the previous page. The issue is also plainly addressed in the offical rulebook.

(Nov. 20, 2012  7:24 AM)Hazel Wrote: Also, to be quite clear: Applying any foreign substances(lubricants, WD40, etc) to any part of any Beyblade except paint on the parts that do not make contact renders the part illegal, and knowledgable use of such parts in a tournament is grounds for immediate forfeit of that match, if not disqualification from the event and forfeit to right of credits, faces, etc.

EDIT: Beaten by wpardin!
thanks but you guys didn't tel me if it affects the beys performance so WILL IT AFFECT THE BEYS PERFORMANCE
If it didn't affect a Bey's performance, do you really think it'd be illegal...?
Beyblades is from where?
(Nov. 21, 2012  6:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2012  6:01 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: 2 questions......
1. When people talk about the BGrin Tip, what does it mean when people say to fix it, you break into it?
2.What is the most common bey and type (e.g. Stamina) people like to use in tournaments?

They do not say "break into it" : they say "break it". It just means launching it a few times so that it is not brand new, but slightly used.

You will actually get enough answers to that second question if you look in the Winning Combinations topic.
Where from we get Beyblades and what is a spirit in battle and bladder?
(Nov. 22, 2012  8:03 AM)Insomniac Wrote: If it didn't affect a Bey's performance, do you really think it'd be illegal...?

Doing something in the tip makes slight adjustment to it: that something is illegal.
A quick question: is the BeyTarget incompatible with the Light Launcher 2, Light Launcher L, and Light Launcher L/R? Because I found out for myself that it isn't compatible with the BeyLauncher, and I was wondering if it's the same with the Takara-Tomy Light Launcher 2 and its variants.
(Nov. 22, 2012  5:20 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: A quick question: is the BeyTarget incompatible with the Light Launcher 2, Light Launcher L, and Light Launcher L/R? Because I found out for myself that it isn't compatible with the BeyLauncher, and I was wondering if it's the same with the Takara-Tomy Light Launcher 2 and its variants.

BeyTarget ? There is no item with that name.
@ Kai-V: It's Hasbro's renedition of the Sniper Grip for Beyblade Metal Masters.

It looks like this:
I am quite certain that it is only compatible with their own ripcord launchers.
It only works with Hasbros launchers. I asked this here before and someone said it doesn't.

EDIT, I think I asked if beylaunchers do though, so I may in fact be wrong. Someone can remove this post of needed.
You are incorrect Kai-V, it is compatible with Light Launchers, Light Launcher 2's, and Light Launcher L/R's, as well as ripcord launchers, I've tried it with all of them. Beylaunchers are not compatible though.
excuse me but um what are the takara tomy only beyblades,parts,and stadiums cause I would like to know so I can order them off of amazon instead of going to a store and buying a crappy Hasbro version. oh and do they downgrade scythe kronos like they downgrade jade Jupiter and phantom orion
In January of next year hasbro is releasing some 4D beys. check out the general hasbro thread.
MasterGAM: Yes. They do.
CrystalPegasus: What . . . ? Hasbro have already released 4D beys -__- and he just said 'not the crappy hasbro versions'. . . -___-
(Nov. 22, 2012  8:44 PM)Luck Wrote: MasterGAM: Yes. They do.
CrystalPegasus: What . . . ? Hasbro have already released 4D beys -__- and he just said 'not the crappy hasbro versions'. . . -___-
Hasbro actually is releasing real 4D beys. This question belonhs in Purchase Consultation, though.
Oh yeah xD I forgot... Oooppsss... ?
And yeah. To the purchase consultation thread we go! Joyful_2
(Nov. 22, 2012  8:26 PM)MasterGAM Wrote: excuse me but um what are the takara tomy only beyblades,parts,and stadiums cause I would like to know so I can order them off of amazon instead of going to a store and buying a crappy Hasbro version. oh and do they downgrade scythe kronos like they downgrade jade Jupiter and phantom orion

Every stadium TAKARA-TOMY has released has not been released by Hasbro in MFB.

To my knowledge, only the Metal System (also known as Pre-HWS) beys were not released, along with the Light Wheel beys, Sol Blaze VA145AS, and as for 4D, time will tell. So far we don't see a release of Fang Leone II 130W²D, Beat Lynx TH170WD, Variares D:D, Jade Jupiter S130RB, Blitz Unicorno II 100RSF, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, Duo Uranus 230WD, Wing Pegasus 90WF, L-Drago Guardian S130MB, or Fusion Hades AD145SWD.

They have degraded Scythe but they will most likely release the 4D version in the coming months, along with the rest, if pattern serves itself right. The Hasbro mold of Scythe is incredibly hollow, along with no free spinning PC Frame.

(Nov. 22, 2012  8:44 PM)Luck Wrote: CrystalPegasus: What . . . ? Hasbro have already released 4D beys -__- and he just said 'not the crappy hasbro versions'. . . -___-

To my knowledge nobody online has one yet, so I wouldn't say they're 'released.' I'd give them a general release date of January, possibly late December at the earliest. Hell who knows, maybe I'm entirely wrong and they'll be out sooner than I expect.
(Nov. 22, 2012  10:25 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: To my knowledge nobody online has one yet, so I wouldn't say they're 'released.' I'd give them a general release date of January, possibly late December at the earliest. Hell who knows, maybe I'm entirely wrong and they'll be out sooner than I expect.

More like late January, beginning of February ... Toywiz's release dates are almost always postponed.

Unless someone in Germany gets a leak ...
Can I still use my Fang Leone 130W2D after the performance tip was damage in WBO battles?
@ Fangblader: Sorry, but you can't. It's illegal to use badly-damaged, heavily-worn, and/or illegally-modified tips in WBO Beyblade battles.

What if the the damage is not really bad. the damage is not really noticeable. It is not badly-damaged. It is just a little marks and does not affect the performance of it.