Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What does DX in DX sets mean?

Is Hasbro really launching pegasus and l-drago with 4D bottoms.Is that confirmed?

While launching a bey in the stadia,does minimal contact between the bey give it more stamina?
i mean when you launch a bey from a great height,it loses most of it's stamina.

How should i fix my Bearing Drive without breaking into it?

Can some lubricant or some material(eg-wax)be applied on performance tips to alter the bey's performance?
(Nov. 20, 2012  4:53 AM)zeneo Wrote: What does DX in DX sets mean?

Is Hasbro really launching pegasus and l-drago with 4D bottoms.Is that confirmed?

While launching a bey in the stadia,does minimal contact between the bey give it more stamina?
i mean when you launch a bey from a great height,it loses most of it's stamina.

How should i fix my Bearing Drive without breaking into it?

Can some lubricant or some material(eg-wax)be applied on performance tips to alter the bey's performance?

Dx means Deluxe. Yes it is confirmed they are coming with 4D bottoms. Not always it loses it's stamina. You can't since it's broken tell us how it broke. No.
Korra-it's not broken,but there's some problem with the contacts of the bearings in the bearing drive
(Nov. 20, 2012  5:03 AM)zeneo Wrote: Korra-it's not broken,but there's some problem with the contacts of the bearings in the bearing drive

I do not know of any way that you could get it open without rendering it illegal, unfortunately.

Also, to be quite clear: Applying any foreign substances(lubricants, WD40, etc) to any part of any Beyblade except paint on the parts that do not make contact renders the part illegal, and knowledgable use of such parts in a tournament is grounds for immediate forfeit of that match, if not disqualification from the event and forfeit to right of credits, faces, etc.
1. Has the Archer Crystal Wheel been released in a color similar to Archer Wyvang's Crystal Wheel?
2. What about the 145WB on it?
(Nov. 20, 2012  5:20 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: 1. Has the Archer Crystal Wheel been released in a color similar to Archer Wyvang's Crystal Wheel?

1.No.
2. There's an orange one in the set. No colour like the Archer though.
Where has it been confirmed that Hasbro is doing 4D bottoms? I would like to see this myself.
(Nov. 20, 2012  11:25 PM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: Where has it been confirmed that Hasbro is doing 4D bottoms? I would like to see this myself.

The picture is all over the General Hasbro Topic.
(Nov. 20, 2012  10:10 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2012  5:20 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: 1. Has the Archer Crystal Wheel been released in a color similar to Archer Wyvang's Crystal Wheel?

1.No.
2. There's an orange one in the set. No colour like the Archer though.
Ah, okay. Thank you.

Oh that picuture. I thought we decided that we wanted more than that to decide if it was true.
Someone on YouTube called Hasbro's customer service and asked them about it; apparently they essentially confirmed it.
Which are the best chrome wheels for each type of beyblade? (to synchrom combos)
Right-Spin Attack-
Gryph/Phoenic Gryph/Phoenic

Left-Spin Attack-
Gryph/Phoenic Dragooon

Defense-
Dragooon/Revizer/Killerken Dragooon/Saramanda/Killerken

Right-Spin Stamina-
none

Left-Spin Stamina-
Revizer Dragooon
(Nov. 21, 2012  2:10 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Right-Spin Attack-

Left-Spin Attack-
Gryph/Phoenic Dragooon

Defense-

Right-Spin Stamina-
none

Left-Spin Stamina-
Revizer Dragooon
Adding onto this, Gargole works well with Dragooon for Defense, I believe.

(Nov. 21, 2012  2:33 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Adding onto this, Gargole works well with Dragooon for Defense, I believe.

You are correct Crab Commando. Also adding on to this Killerken Dragooon works good for stamina/spin stealer/equalization.
thanks to all! it's very helpful!
2 questions......
1. When people talk about the BGrin Tip, what does it mean when people say to fix it, you break into it?
2.What is the most common bey and type (e.g. Stamina) people like to use in tournaments?
(Nov. 21, 2012  6:01 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: 2 questions......
1. When people talk about the BGrin Tip, what does it mean when people say to fix it, you break into it?
2.What is the most common bey and type (e.g. Stamina) people like to use in tournaments?

They do not say "break into it" : they say "break it". It just means launching it a few times so that it is not brand new, but slightly used.

You will actually get enough answers to that second question if you look in the Winning Combinations topic.
(Nov. 21, 2012  2:10 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Right-Spin Attack-

Left-Spin Attack-
Gryph/Phoenic Dragooon

Defense-

Right-Spin Stamina-
none

Left-Spin Stamina-
Revizer Dragooon

A small addition to this as well:

Right spin attack:
Begirados Begirados

Stamina: (from my own personal experiences)
Killerken Killerken
Gargole Gargole
And I have seen several people lately saying Genbull Genbull
Ah, completely forgot about Begirados. Tongue_out
Genbull Genbull is okay from the multiple informal tests that I have done in private already. The only thing I'm concerned about right now though, is resistance from sway attackers. TB can do that well with the right weight but it was quite poor defensive capabilities and loses balance. (I'll test something else...)

I'll go make a discussion, if no one has by the time I get my DX sets.
hello I was wondering will the rubber ball performance tip wear down like most stamina or rubber tips
Who is a leader of WBO World Beyblade Organization?
Right-Spin Attack-

Left-Spin Attack-
Gryph/Phoenic Dragooon

Defense-

Right-Spin Stamina-
none

Left-Spin Stamina-
Revizer Dragooon

A small addition to this as well:

Right spin attack:
Begirados Begirados

Stamina: (from my own personal experiences)
Killerken Killerken
Gargole Gargole
And I have seen several people lately saying Genbull Genbull

My combos (Click to View)
Your question about the WBO actually belongs in the "Questions about the WBO" topic, believe it or not.
And for some reason, you copied the contents of several other posts and re-posted them in your own...(?)