Ask a question, get an answer! #2

it makes these noises every time it move while in battle to
(Nov. 18, 2012  3:10 PM)geetster99 Wrote: it makes these noises every time it move while in battle to

Yes, that's normal.

Squeaking is normal too.
(Nov. 17, 2012  6:16 PM)isa Wrote: besides the latest beywheels (rex and pisces) will there be any others created
Yes. They have already reintroduced bull and leone recoloured
with the "spark fx" spirit axle's. Plus there is going to be another season so they will probable release more.
Which is better to have Guardian Reviser Or PiratesKillerken or Shinobi Saramanda?
(Nov. 18, 2012  4:04 PM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: Which is better to have Guardian Reviser Or PiratesKillerken or Shinobi Saramanda?

That question belongs in the Purchase Consultation topic.
They all are good to have but if you are on a tight budget, it is better to have killerken first. But if you have other zero g beyblades & want to make synchrom for your other bey, you have to keep in mind what kind of combo do you want to make. But before you post another question, I think this question belongs to the "build me a combo" thread.
Hi I have a 10 year old austic brother that collects beyblades and he loves to battle. He is always watching YouTube beyblade tournaments and I was wondering if there are any actually held here in the USA. I know he would have a lot fun. And he is great at battling. Whenever played against he wins. Lol we are located in Richmond va. Any info about events relating to beyblade will be appreciated. Thank you
There are many tournaments in that area. There was a VA tourney in September and MD tourney yesterday.
Yes, that is correct. Although, look for the VA tournament thread to tell them you are here, as they are having commitment issues.
hello I was wondering how long until performance tips wear down and if there is a cheap way to prevent it please respond as fast as possible
(Nov. 18, 2012  11:10 PM)MasterGAM Wrote: hello I was wondering how long until performance tips wear down and if there is a cheap way to prevent it
It really depends on what tip. It takes longer to wear down a MB than an RF if you know what I'm saying.
how about EWD and ES cause that's what I've got so far not including my little bro's bey
(Nov. 18, 2012  11:12 PM)MasterGAM Wrote: how about EWD and ES cause that's what I've got so far not including my little bro's bey
I don't know much about EDS since I just got mine a few months ago and don't use it much. EWD does get worn if you use it a lot. I got mine in really early this year and it got worn down by June, July or August.

do any other beyblade parts wear down like performance tips
All metal wheels do. On an attack wheel like Flash the contact points can wear drastically affecting performance.
hey I know I'm kinda posting a lot but what is the best stamina performance tip and lasts the longest
(Nov. 18, 2012  11:42 PM)MasterGAM Wrote: hey I know I'm kinda posting a lot but what is the best stamina performance tip and lasts the longest

There is B: D from phantom orion it can last at least up too 7:00 minuts solo time.
I know but you can't buy that in American stores. the one my parents got me was a phantom Orion 145 ES. its still fantastic especially after I customized it to be phantom befall UW145 ES(I still call it Orion cause that's its face bolt) but the performance tip will where out eventually. so basically whats the performance tip that's good but won't were down as fast
(Nov. 19, 2012  1:43 AM)MasterGAM Wrote: I know but you can't buy that in American stores. the one my parents got me was a phantom Orion 145 ES. its still fantastic especially after I customized it to be phantom befall UW145 ES(I still call it Orion cause that's its face bolt) but the performance tip will where out eventually. so basically whats the performance tip that's good but won't were down as fast

Ok i could say EWD, WD, or EDS i only got those.
THANKS Samma I was also wondering if there are any tournaments in the the USA specifically in the PORTLAND OREGON AREA
(Nov. 19, 2012  2:01 AM)MasterGAM Wrote: THANKS Samma I was also wondering if there are any tournaments in the the USA specifically in the PORTLAND OREGON AREA

That you may look in WBO general or in the official events forum.
What does "priming" a Beyblade tip mean? I'm guessing it has something to do with wearing it out a bit to make it perform a bit better?
If there's a tournament coming up what things should i do to get my bey ready Chocked_2
(Nov. 19, 2012  9:37 PM)impulseblader Wrote: If there's a tournament coming up what things should i do to get my bey ready Chocked_2

You should check out the Top Tier MFB combos, and then consider buying some of the beys listed there, you could also list your parts in the ''Build me a combo'' topic, and people would most likely make good combos just for you.
Hope this helps.
(Nov. 19, 2012  4:59 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: What does "priming" a Beyblade tip mean? I'm guessing it has something to do with wearing it out a bit to make it perform a bit better?

You are correct. Certain tips work better once they get worn a little bit.