Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Which brand's CS is better in stamina? TT , Sonokong or Hasbro (worn)?
Well, Hasbro CS is mostly aggressive; therefore has the least Stamina. SK and TT are the ones which manufacture calm CS. However, I don't know which of these has better Stamina...
No Jan when I meant Hasbro's CS I meant after it gets worn down and calm.
If your rip cord is longer do you get a more powerful launch?
(Nov. 17, 2012  4:08 PM)blade2113 Wrote: If your rip cord is longer do you get a more powerful launch?

Of course you do...
However, the longest ripcord you can use in accordance with the WBO's rules is the plastic Dragon Winder (ripcord).
Anything longer than that would have to be fake, and therefore illegal. Smile
(Nov. 17, 2012  1:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2012  6:25 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: So... what use Wolf had? or it was useless? (Wolf of Wolf D125B)

I do believe we have a Beywiki article on Wolf, so you will be able to learn everything you want there.

Thanks, missed or forgot great part of the article (i read it yesterday, maybe i was really sleepy to notice anything lol)
Are Hasbro LRF's reinforced?
besides the latest beywheels (rex and pisces) will there be any others created
(Nov. 17, 2012  6:04 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Are Hasbro LRF's reinforced?

Yes they are
hi guys Hows it going I was wondering if there's some special place I am supposed to post polls cause I have an Idea for one so is there some place for it or can I jut post a thread
(Nov. 18, 2012  12:27 AM)MasterGAM Wrote: hi guys Hows it going I was wondering if there's some special place I am supposed to post polls cause I have an Idea for one so is there some place for it or can I jut post a thread
This thread is just for Beyblade related questions
I don't see anything saying that in the title and if you have any good and solid proof I'll take my questions else where but give me proof first( hey thunder dome I just read some of the rules at the begining of the thread sorry for the disrespect man please forgive)
(Nov. 18, 2012  12:33 AM)MasterGAM Wrote: I don't see anything saying that in the title and if you have any good and solid proof I'll take my questions else where but give me proof first( hey thunder dome I just read some of the rules at the begining of the thread sorry for the disrespect man please forgive)

The fact that this topic is located in the Beyblade General forum, where only the Beyblade hobby can be discussed.
Sorry for my noobie knowledge, but what is the tip PD used for most frequently? And does it stand for Polished Defense...?
(Nov. 18, 2012  2:35 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Sorry for my noobie knowledge, but what is the tip PD used for most frequently? And does it stand for Polished Defense...?
It stands for Polish Defence and it is mostly used it stamina set ups like Duo Cygnus 160PD.
does the face bolt of the bey distort the balance of the entire bey?
i remember making beys out of screws for time-pass after HMS had ended and the screw ones had horrible balance
so what's with these face bolts?

what is the proper definition of the Fly-Wheel effect?

will a spin track of more than 230 mm stay balanced and spin properly?

does spinning a stamina bey at lower RPMs against attack types effective,as i've heard that more the weight,lesser the chance of a knock-out.
Is normal that l-Drago Destroy gold armored version and wolf d125b's paint wear put when battling? I think is normal for the gold paint, but the metallic of wolf'? It's seems a little odd (and fake)
zeneo-
As long as a Facebolt holds the bey together tightly, it will have good balance. For comparison, you can refer to the Bit Protector molds in HMS. The last mold (the tightest one) was the most recommendable because it held the bey together more tightly, which gave beys better balance. You see, when a bey is screwed loosely, it jingles a bit(due to which the parts constantly lose alignment), which causes loss of balance.

There is no "proper" definition for that. Its just a concept based upon centrifugal force~
The wider the wheel, and more the weight around its circumference(in a uniformly distributed pattern), more will be its Stamina.

First off, its not 230mm, but 23.0mm, haha!
Why wouldn't it? Look at the plastic beys, we have quite a many tall beys.
However, we can't be too sure. Tongue_out

Launching a bey at weak RPMs (the Weak Launch technique) has its advantages, but only when all the parameters are followed. Read the Weak Launch article on BeyWiki to know more.
Spinning a Stamina combo(which spins in the same direction as the attacker) will never be quite effective, if the attacker manages to get a perfect flower pattern.

Of course, more the weight, lesser the chance of KO. That is self-explanatory! Grin

Izhkoort- Yes, its normal. The Metal System beys were painted too. The Wolf is painted silver.
Janstarblast-take time to look at the face-bolt from horizontal and vertical angles.
i'm not talking about holding it in place right now you know
I was wondering which bey stadiums are legal for wbo tournaments so I could buy and practice with them so far the only I know for sure that I have is the attack type stadium from the galaxy pegasis dx set all I want is names so I can track them down thanks in advance
BB-10
that's as long as it's not zero-g format.
(Nov. 18, 2012  10:18 AM)zeneo Wrote: Janstarblast-take time to look at the face-bolt from horizontal and vertical angles.
i'm not talking about holding it in place right now you know

While you aren't talking about that, using a normal screw instead of a Facebolt does exactly that.
It doesn't hold things together.
Actually, this would either count as an illegal modification or something along those lines anyway; so there's no real answer for it...
(Nov. 18, 2012  1:38 PM)Luck Wrote: BB-10
that's as long as it's not zero-g format.

That is not all ... There are more :
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf

is the bottom half of f230 supposed to wiggle in every direction if you just spin the bottom
edit:it also does this in battle
(Nov. 18, 2012  3:05 PM)geetster99 Wrote: is the bottom half of f230 supposed to wiggle in every direction if you just spin the bottom
edit:it also does this in battle

I think so .. Both of mine do it, even if it's screwed tight.

It may be part of the "wobbling" gimmick.