Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Ooops, sorry should have known. And by the way, thanks.
como faz para batalhar

como faz para batalhar
(Nov. 15, 2012  8:07 PM)phsc8 Wrote: como faz para batalhar

como faz para batalhar

Oi,

Não podes escribir em português aqui, só em inglês.
Are beyblades that say SOK in the bottom right cornner of the box fake?
(Nov. 15, 2012  11:02 PM)shaunh Wrote: Are beyblades that say SOK in the bottom right cornner of the box fake?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching
There for the MF and beyond im reffering to the plastics
"SOK" was SonoKong's logo before.
(Nov. 15, 2012  11:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "SOK" was SonoKong's logo before.
Ah ok so they are not fakes then
(Nov. 11, 2012  11:07 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Have DF145 and/or ES been released in a (normal) blue color (similar tone to Earth Cancer's CW)?
Putting this back up...

With a quick search, it does not seem like it.
(Nov. 16, 2012  12:08 AM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  11:07 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Have DF145 and/or ES been released in a (normal) blue color (similar tone to Earth Cancer's CW)?
Putting this back up...
For DF145, a blue one was released in the Shadow Strike Standoff Faceoff Set, but I do not know if it is the color you want.

http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/sho...BCE5:en_US
Is there a stamina difference between TT Phantom and Sonokong Phantom?
(Nov. 16, 2012  4:02 PM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: Is there a stamina difference between TT Phantom and Sonokong Phantom?

Generally they are about the same. But 4D did have some issues with weight. Some phantoms would be heavier then others. Among other weight issues with other wheels.
(Oct. 30, 2012  8:14 PM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2012  7:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2012  7:37 PM)BH145WD Wrote: I bought a Bandid Genbull from 88powerpig88 and obviously I did get it. But nothing was open: The box was sealed, and nothing, not even the instructions were open to even check and confirm. How is that even possible?

Sorry if it's in the wrong place...

Are you absolutely certain that he did not carefully remove some of the seals, check, and then either place brand new ones that look exactly the same (they are easy to find) or even the same as before if he kept them in the same condition ? All the seals look the same on the box ?

One of the seals looks different. Thanks for clarifying that up cause I was dumbfounded.

Just a follow up on this... I think 88powerpig88 might have been able to just determine the bey by attempting to open up the instructions without opening the seals, because the seals on the Bandid Genbull F230TB and Shinobi Genbull 130W2D Instructions were identical, and many on YJA were the same as well.
OK, but I meant the sticker seals on the box, outside. Looking at the instructions is a common way to identify a Beyblade in a Random Booster, but that means that the box was opened ...
(Nov. 16, 2012  9:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, but I meant the sticker seals on the box, outside. Looking at the instructions is a common way to identify a Beyblade in a Random Booster, but that means that the box was opened ...

Oh Pinching_eyes

I'm guessing those sticker seals are placed by the seller then?
I believe that they are there when you buy them in stores, but yes, they would be very easy to remove, open the box, and then apply new, identical stickers.
(Nov. 16, 2012  10:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I believe that they are there when you buy them in stores, but yes, they would be very easy to remove, open the box, and then apply new, identical stickers.

Wow seriously.... (I feel like I just got ripped off)
But thank you for the help!
I recently purchased a L-Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver.

Is normal that the rubber of LRF is harder than RF?

EDIT: Yes, it's rubber... i maked a little dent on it when i launched it bad (this isn't my luckiest day)
Yes, some rubbers are not exactly as hard.
So... what use Wolf had? or it was useless? (Wolf of Wolf D125B)
Why are people saying that Variares and Blitz are better than Cosmic if Cosmic got a 50-60% win rate against Duo Cancer BD145CS in Meow!'s thread? And also what weight do you prefer Phantom to have if you want it to have great stamina?
bonjour je suis mouveau dans ce forum et je voudrais savoir si il y auras des tournoi a marseille et si les tournoi serons n'importe ou dans la rue s'il vous plaît merci
Tournoi? C'est le thread incorrect pour ce genre de questions. Vous devriez probablement trouver un sujet tournoi quelque part près de votre région, et si vous ne pouvez pas, faire un.
(Nov. 17, 2012  6:25 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: So... what use Wolf had? or it was useless? (Wolf of Wolf D125B)

I do believe we have a Beywiki article on Wolf, so you will be able to learn everything you want there.

(Nov. 17, 2012  9:54 AM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: Why are people saying that Variares and Blitz are better than Cosmic if Cosmic got a 50-60% win rate against Duo Cancer BD145CS in Meow!'s thread? And also what weight do you prefer Phantom to have if you want it to have great stamina?

Because VariAres and Blitz get better percentages ? From what I remember, Meow! has an ease when using Attack types, so getting only fifty or sixty percent is not that good by his standards.