Ask a question, get an answer! #2

@ Luck: I already answered his question, dude.
Oops... Well, that's what you get for having multiple tabs open , and then posting ages later... You get beaten XD
@ Luck: So in other words, you left yourself open to be ninja'd. But anyways, let's see who else asks something.
OK...
So in general, is Zero-G now better than 4D??
@ Luck: Most likely, due to Synchrom combos packing extra weight, with the Metal Stone Faces for an added kick.
Hah! The only two zero-G things/parts I have (Oroja-Ifraid & metal stone face XD)
where can you download videos on the wbo. I can't find it.
(Nov. 13, 2012  2:49 AM)Hardcorebladers Wrote: where can you download videos on the wbo. I can't find it.
You can't download videos on the WBO and this is the wrong place to post that
What is the best way to use the 'basalt bull' in a zero-g stadium, if any? Grin?
It is outclass but if you insist than probably you can use E230EWD/BSF/CF/GCF.
Is there a difference of stamina of tt Hell MW and Hasbro Hades?
(Nov. 13, 2012  4:54 AM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: Is there a difference of stamina of tt Hell MW and Hasbro Hades?

As far as I could see there is no mold difference.
(Nov. 13, 2012  4:56 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2012  4:54 AM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: Is there a difference of stamina of tt Hell MW and Hasbro Hades?

As far as I could see there is no mold difference.

While there are no confirmed Mold Differences between Hasbro and TT, certain Hasbro and TT Hades wheels might differ; due to the fact that there were Mold Differences in the TT Hell.
Uwik has had a thread on Hell's Mold Differences...
The most superior mold was the "4-minute mold". And of course, this had the highest Stamina off all other Molds. Dunno about TT vs. Hasbro comparison though...
What Phantom stamina combo can be used to counter Duo W145WD ( I like Phantom A LOT) ? Why are normal faces recommended over MF-F for stamina?
There are quite a lot of combo for Phantom:
MF-L Phantom Cancer 230MB/D/EWD
MF-L Phantom Cancer F230BWD
MF-L Phantom Cancer B : D

Or even you can use MF-L Phantom Cancer W145WD.

For stamina combo, usually people want it as light as possible so they use the lightest face which is normal face bolt.
Hmm, in the RipGrind Stadium, there's a little hole/mini tornado ridge on one of the sides. If a Beyblade gets stuck in there, is that a KO? I'm asking this because I want to participate in the Hasbro Meta Testing, heh.
And speaking of that, did Hasbro release any Beyblade with a DF105 yet?
(Nov. 15, 2012  3:15 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: And speaking of that, did Hasbro release any Beyblade with a DF105 yet?

Two, Forbidden Striker DF105DS and Meteo L-Drago Absorb DF105LRF.
I read somewhere that Rubber Ball doesn't have a great performance with the highest tracks (E230 for example) Is that true?
No it has good performance with high tracks like E230. It helps in combos like MF-H Duo / Reviser Reviser E230RB for Defense.
(Nov. 15, 2012  9:09 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: I read somewhere that Rubber Ball doesn't have a great performance with the highest tracks (E230 for example) Is that true?

The only thing that is it's downfall is the Stamina. Depending on the beyblader, combo, and mold, RB varies in Stamina, but most of time has more Stamina than RS and less Stamina than CS.
Is there a way to spot the difference in the BGrin Molds?
Not really...
You need to just test its solo spin time and hope for the best... Smile
(Nov. 15, 2012  2:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Not really...
You need to just test its solo spin time and hope for the best... Smile

(7 minutes spin time, realistically hopefully)
Ok, I tried making a Balance combo with the parts I have, (which I do not have a lot because most are being used) So after a few tests, I came up with:
MF Wing Bull S130SF
What do you guys think?
(Nov. 15, 2012  5:43 PM)blankpage Wrote: Ok, I tried making a Balance combo with the parts I have, (which I do not have a lot because most are being used) So after a few tests, I came up with:
MF Wing Bull S130SF
What do you guys think?

Something like CS would be better if you want to go for a mix of two types. However, that question should be asked in the "Build me a combo!" topic.