Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 08, 2012  8:17 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Thanks Ingulit!
Is it legal to switch between LDD's and LDG's core between each Metal Frame? Like, can you take LDD's core and lit it on LDG?
I believe so. The cores are practically the same other than the color and the softness of the rubber(?).

Ah, I thought it would be sorta illegal, since you could easily make Guardian more Attackish with LDD's core. Then you could make Guardian more defensive with its own core. Ok, thanks for your reply!
(Nov. 08, 2012  11:49 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Ah, I thought it would be sorta illegal, since you could easily make Guardian more Attackish with LDD's core. Then you could make Guardian more defensive with its own core. Ok, thanks for your reply!

Yo, they are the same Core ...
The texture of the rubber would make it more defensive I meant...
Surely it varies within the same Beyblade, depending on the company and other things.
Oh, yeah, since my LDD is SonoKong, and my LDG is from Takara.
Is it legal to replace the Wings of ED145 with another one? Mine sorta broke... Or switch between Switch 145 (play on words there) with another SW145?
(Nov. 09, 2012  12:04 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Oh, yeah, since my LDD is SonoKong, and my LDG is from Takara.
Is it legal to replace the Wings of ED145 with another one? Mine sorta broke... Or switch between Switch 145 (play on words there) with another SW145?
It is legal as long as they are the same part. For example, you cannot legally place WA130's wings on the ED145 "core", or put SW145's wings on the UW145 core. But yes, you can replace the peice if it is broken.
just wondering what is the rarity of omega dragonis 85 xf?
(Nov. 09, 2012  6:11 AM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote: just wondering what is the rarity of omega dragonis 85 xf?

It is rarer than a Starter or Booster, but it is not that rare.
Do spin tracts really do Wat they say they do like negate attacks or evade attacks and stuff like that
(Nov. 09, 2012  5:46 PM)cyberpegasus29 Wrote: Do spin tracts really do Wat they say they do like negate attacks or evade attacks and stuff like that
What do you mean, "do what they say they do"...? Do you mean on the little Hasbro Beyblade card? If so, most of the time, no. The little stars don't mean much either.
If you want to know about parts' real performance, simply read their descriptions on Beywiki, it is the best source :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php
This is small question and I'm new so I don't quite know. On this forum for battling, is there meet ups at certain places or do we do beybladebattles.com (which I dont like much.)
Thanks.
(Nov. 10, 2012  1:58 AM)Gizmosity Wrote: This is small question and I'm new so I don't quite know. On this forum for battling, is there meet ups at certain places or do we do beybladebattles.com (which I dont like much.)
Thanks.

You meet up at officially sanctioned WBO tournaments. No one uses BeybladeBattles.com
i made three tournaments on this site but i made them for some one else what do i do now? and plus you know how there's guests on the site there where two guests that read my tournament proposials how did that happen?
What are the best stadiums I can get (Including *shudders* Hasbro)? Pros and cons? And is it even possible to get a cheap BB10? Also, what's the most balanced of the Zero G stadiums and how cheap can you get them?
This would go under Purchase Consultation thread.
Anyways, BB-10s and BBG 3/4 go for about $40 + or -.
Well... I asked here because I wanted to know the pros and cons also... It wasn't just for buying, but for info on the stadiums in general... Thanks though Joyful_3
Oh yes, for pros and cons, don't buy Hasbro, your best bet is a BB-10.
xD I just wanted to know if Hasbro had anything halfway decent in case I couldn't get anything else. I guess BB10 is they way to go. Do you know anything about the Zero G stadiums? I'd like to know the most balanced of them if anybody knows.
The Attack type is best for testing.
And no, Hasbro has not created anything good or even decent lol.
(Nov. 10, 2012  4:20 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: The Attack type is best for testing.

cosmic was decent and there were good r2f molds.
(Nov. 10, 2012  8:09 AM)Eternal-E Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2012  4:20 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: The Attack type is best for testing.

cosmic was decent and there were good r2f molds.

But, this is compared to TT . . .
Where can I post my phantom solo spin times? Also where can I post my phantom vs duo testing?