Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Whats this whole beypoints and battle thing about. How do I battle
(Nov. 07, 2012  2:23 AM)cyberpegasus29 Wrote: Whats this whole beypoints and battle thing about. How do I battle

Hello,

If you had read the private message you received when you registered on this site, you would know.
Can all launchers go bad after so much use because I have a launcher that is starting skip but the rest of mine aren't
What is the rubber on L Drago Destroy like compared to the rubber on Meteo L Drago? Do they have the same kind of rubber?
(Nov. 07, 2012  3:26 AM)thedillon123 Wrote: Can all launchers go bad after so much use because I have a launcher that is starting skip but the rest of mine aren't

The gearing on the inside can start to go bad after a while. Once they start to skip its time to change launcher.
How do you use the beypoint card? Another related question I have is how would one redeem the points for prizes, they are still available....

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl...CFkQ7gEwAA

Edit: go to the first tab under "about beypoint"

Thanks!
(Nov. 07, 2012  4:23 AM)scout25 Wrote: How do you use the beypoint card? Another related question I have is how would one redeem the points for prizes, they are still available....

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl...CFkQ7gEwAA

Edit: go to the first tab under "about beypoint"

Thanks!

You have to be in Japan to use the Beypoint card. Its for video games and tournament there. And to redeem it you need to be in Japan/Asia.
(Nov. 07, 2012  4:06 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2012  3:26 AM)thedillon123 Wrote: Can all launchers go bad after so much use because I have a launcher that is starting skip but the rest of mine aren't

The gearing on the inside can start to go bad after a while. Once they start to skip its time to change launcher.

Thank you Joyful_2
Ok I saw the pm and I read everything on It and I found something explaining the beypoints but nothing explaining how to battle now plz know that I'm not trying to sound rude or anything but I did just join this yesterday and I'm still trying to figure everything out.
Well if your asking how to battle and get beypoints then you go to tournaments and you try to Win and you earn BeyPoints if you lose you lose BeyPoints.
(Nov. 07, 2012  3:42 PM)cyberpegasus29 Wrote: Ok I saw the pm and I read everything on It and I found something explaining the beypoints but nothing explaining how to battle now plz know that I'm not trying to sound rude or anything but I did just join this yesterday and I'm still trying to figure everything out.

You go to Official Sanctioned WBO tournaments. You find events in the Official events forum. You don't actually battle on the site.
In the private message, it clearly says : "Want to know how to battle, [...] ? Read the FAQ[link] to find out all the info." You did not read everything ...
1. Is the proper name for a beyblade top, A Bey?
2. Is there any good fire themed bey characters (like L-Drago or Gemios)
3. Is there any good BeyBlade themed websites where you could either: Create A Bey, Create A Character or have a database of all Beys.
4. Any free downloadable beyblade stuff?

PM me if you have an answer to a question.
PLEASE ANSWER THIS
(Nov. 07, 2012  7:25 PM)jjepic180 Wrote: 1. Is the proper name for a beyblade top, A Bey?
2. Is there any good fire themed bey characters (like L-Drago or Gemios)
3. Is there any good BeyBlade themed websites where you could either: Create A Bey, Create A Character or have a database of all Beys.
4. Any free downloadable beyblade stuff?

PM me if you have an answer to a question.
PLEASE ANSWER THIS
Umm..... Beywiki anyone???

Thank u dark_mousy and Wat I saw was wondering how to battle find answers in the help center and I found nothing about battling in the help center why couldn't u just tell me like dark_mousy told me

Do I get the full features if this site if I'm on my iPod rather than on my computer or do I get less features if I'm on my iPod rather than a computer
(Nov. 07, 2012  9:54 PM)cyberpegasus29 Wrote: Thank u dark_mousy and Wat I saw was wondering how to battle find answers in the help center and I found nothing about battling in the help center why couldn't u just tell me like dark_mousy told me

Do I get the full features if this site if I'm on my iPod rather than on my computer or do I get less features if I'm on my iPod rather than a computer

Just before that part, there is a clear link to the FAQ ... Also, Dark_Mousy should not even have answered you because this topic, as is written in the first post of this topic, is exclusively for questions related to the Beyblade toys. Your question is also one that was asked a hundred times before and which we have made sure you could find the answer for on your own.
Well Kai-v I am personally sorry all I saw was this said ask a question get an answer so I thought I could ask any question my bad
Like I said I did just join yesterday
This may sound weird, but the Big Bang Wheel looks like it could be used for force smash on higher tracks.
Can it?
(Nov. 08, 2012  12:08 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: This may sound weird, but the Big Bang Wheel looks like it could be used for force smash on higher tracks.
Can it?

Even if it can, it is just outclassed. We have an article on Beywiki about Big Bang Pegasis.
I have a question then. What spin track and performance tip does rock leone have I've been trying to look it up but can't find it and I have spare parts so I want to make my own.
(Nov. 08, 2012  2:54 PM)cyberpegasus29 Wrote: I have a question then. What spin track and performance tip does rock leone have I've been trying to look it up but can't find it and I have spare parts so I want to make my own.

The answer to that question is SO easily accessible! Grin

Hint- There's a site known as (wait, I'll just spell it; because this is ONLY a hint Wink)- G-O-O-G-L-E.

And of course, if you want to get more info about Rock Leone, then we always have our Search function, and BeyWiki. Smile
carp carp u I tried google dumb carp like I said I couldn't find any thing
You don't need to swear. You didn't just search well enough:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...eone_145WB

it has 145WB
(Nov. 08, 2012  12:08 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: This may sound weird, but the Big Bang Wheel looks like it could be used for force smash on higher tracks.
Can it?

I know Kai-V already responded to this, but I wanted to mention that Big Bang actually was tossed around as a force smasher close to its release. If I recall, MF-H Big Bang ___ TH170RF was a thing, but unfortunately it just didn't prove to be that good. So yes, you're actually right about this, but unfortunately it just isn't good enough.
Thanks Ingulit!
Is it legal to switch between LDD's and LDG's core between each Metal Frame? Like, can you take LDD's core and lit it on LDG?