Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Which Metal Fury bey is the 'best' ?
I think that you will have to clarify what type of bey you mean (Attack, defense, stamina, balance)...
Which is better to use for Stamina: An MF-F, or a regular face?

Or rather, which face is lighter?
Is there a big difference between the TT and Hasbro Vulcan wheel?
Nope, I don't believe there's a mold difference at all.

@BladerPegasis
Technically, if memory serves me right, an MF-F is heavier than a stadard face, but not by much at all. Most people would probably use the MF-F.
(Oct. 31, 2012  11:08 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2012  12:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2012  12:19 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: What's the widest CW in diameter?

Once again, "stay tuned".

I believe the current widest, though, is the Absorb Version of L-Drago II.

Thanks, but I actually meant other than the L-Dragos... Its ok, though.

(Oct. 31, 2012  11:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, all my cryptic "stay tuned" posts lately are referring to the current Project of the Moment, which will answer many, many questions, so we hope that everybody who owns Beyblades will contribute :

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Project-...ent-Freaks

Ok, haha, sorry I had no idea what you were talking about originally. So thanks for that. XD
Whats the point of wear on a RDF that makes it no good. I have two one that aggro but thats due to scrape but i have another thats just aggro. Pic is here http://tinypic.com/r/2w552c5/6 the left one is scrapy, the right is just aggro
Which Metal Fury bey is the best for attack,stamina,defense or balance?
(Nov. 02, 2012  10:39 AM)TakaraBlader Wrote: Which Metal Fury bey is the best for attack,stamina,defense or balance?

Just to help the other guys out do you mean out of the box bey or customised?
Out of the box
Very few of the Metal Fury Beys released thus far are any good customized, let alone not...

(Nov. 02, 2012  2:53 AM)Mahoutsukai Wrote: Whats the point of wear on a RDF that makes it no good. I have two one that aggro but thats due to scrape but i have another thats just aggro. Pic is here http://tinypic.com/r/2w552c5/6 the left one is scrapy, the right is just aggro

I think once RDF begins to act aggressively upon entering the stadium, it's probably a good indicator that you'll be needing a new one soon.
What is better for M145Q? a light or a heavy metal wheel? (for the jumping gimmick)
A heavy metal wheel would be better because it would deliver more attack.
But M145Q is a waste in regular stadiums ...
(Nov. 02, 2012  2:07 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: What is better for M145Q? a light or a heavy metal wheel? (for the jumping gimmick)

Well, your question has been answered by two people (one of whom is a veteran), but their answers are related to the competitive usefulness of the setup. Smile

So, as you want to know as to which wheel would allow M145Q to jump more-

First off, M145Q jumps because of how M145 and Q hit the stadium floor at different angles. So for the jumping gimmick, you'd actually like to launch the bey at an angle.

As for the wheel, it really wouldn't matter much.
As the "jump" is mainly due to an upward recoil after M145 collides with the stadium floor, no matter which wheel you use, the bey will bounce.
But of course- Use a lighter wheel, and it will jump a bit higher. Smile
Thanks the 3 of you!

i'll keep it in mind
What is a great tip with great balance and stamina
Also, when will tournaments be processed again
A great tip for balance would be MB. It is used in the top tier balance combo Duo ___ 230MB.

As for the second question, I don't think it belongs here.
Thanks for the info
(Nov. 02, 2012  3:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: But M145Q is a waste in regular stadiums ...

M145Q is a bad attack tip but it would be better in a BB-10.
M145Q would be decent in a Zero G Stadium, but not in the BB-10...
Does the launcher suspension works with the Takara tomy rev-up launcher?
And also, could someone tell me how big is the difference in power between the rev-up launcher and the beylauncher?
I cannot really answer your first question, but for the second, the Rev-Up Launcher is slightly more powerful, but it is way too unreliable and inconsistent to be used in tournaments. Most of the time, it will skip, launch super weakly, or keep the Beyblade stuck to the prongs ...
are there any upcoming tournaments in England ?
is phantom gasher bd a good choice ?
(Nov. 03, 2012  8:26 PM)aidanoe Wrote: are there any upcoming tournaments in England ?
is phantom gasher bd a good choice ?

Both questions actually do not belong in this topic.

For the first one, you can look at the "Upcoming Events" box on the site index.

For the second question, use the "Build me a combo!" thread.