Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 30, 2012  5:26 PM)BladerBlitz Wrote: Is Phantom Orion TT better or Phantom Orion Sonokong in terms of stamina?

I just asked that. Read Technocrat's post at the top.
(Oct. 30, 2012  5:50 PM)InfinityBlader Wrote: 1 question: why does red Sol Blaze have to be so rare? I'm thinking some sellers just bought and repaint them so they would turn into So Blaze gold.If you look on top of the sticker it only said: " *Japnanese stuff which could stand for sol blaze* V145 AS "with out ... ver. I could be wrong.

... What is your question ? For the first part of your post, you should really read the Sol Blaze topic, since I do remember posting exactly how many units were made there.
I bought a Bandid Genbull from 88powerpig88 and obviously I did get it. But nothing was open: The box was sealed, and nothing, not even the instructions were open to even check and confirm. How is that even possible?

Sorry if it's in the wrong place...
(Oct. 30, 2012  7:37 PM)BH145WD Wrote: I bought a Bandid Genbull from 88powerpig88 and obviously I did get it. But nothing was open: The box was sealed, and nothing, not even the instructions were open to even check and confirm. How is that even possible?

Are you absolutely certain that he did not carefully remove some of the seals, check, and then either place brand new ones that look exactly the same (they are easy to find) or even the same as before if he kept them in the same condition ? All the seals look the same on the box ?
(Oct. 30, 2012  7:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2012  7:37 PM)BH145WD Wrote: I bought a Bandid Genbull from 88powerpig88 and obviously I did get it. But nothing was open: The box was sealed, and nothing, not even the instructions were open to even check and confirm. How is that even possible?

Are you absolutely certain that he did not carefully remove some of the seals, check, and then either place brand new ones that look exactly the same (they are easy to find) or even the same as before if he kept them in the same condition ? All the seals look the same on the box ?

One of the seals looks different. Thanks for clarifying that up cause I was dumbfounded.
Is the a way to creat your own fusion wheel and other parts?
(Oct. 30, 2012  8:21 PM)blade2113 Wrote: Is the a way to creat your own fusion wheel and other parts?

No way that would make them legal for anything ...
Is it legal to use a "fixed" BeyLauncher LR? I fixed mine, and now it still spins for 7.5 rotations of the prongs (SO relieved).
(Oct. 30, 2012  9:22 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Is it legal to use a "fixed" BeyLauncher LR? I fixed mine, and now it still spins for 7.5 rotations of the prongs (SO relieved).

How did you fix it ?
You know the video on youtube with AkirasDaddy? Yeah, I took out the gear with the string, rewinded it, and put it back together.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLBPZmE3zIQ
(Oct. 30, 2012  11:04 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: You know the video on youtube with AkirasDaddy? Yeah, I took out the gear with the string, rewinded it, and put it back together.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLBPZmE3zIQ

The coil is still inside ?

(Oct. 31, 2012  12:19 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: What's the widest CW in diameter?

Once again, "stay tuned".
Does that mean that I should search it, read previous posts or look on Beywiki?
Yep, it's still in there, even the lock feature. Is it legal?
I am getting my first 4D beys/Zero G beys for my Birthday,
But i cant choose which beys i want :s
Now i am thinking of: Phantom Orion, Big Bang Pegasus, Vari Ares and Samurai Ifraid
What do you think that i must buy?
(Sorry for bad english)
I have no 4d or Zero g beys so i am very excited to get them!!! Grin
It depends on your choice as in what terms. ( Attack, Stamina, Defense) But out of these four the most useful is Phantom Orion and you can get Samurai Ifraid only for its track as it is useful for Phantom in stamina.Hope this helps!
(Oct. 31, 2012  10:44 AM)MysticBlader1 Wrote: I am getting my first 4D beys/Zero G beys for my Birthday,
But i cant choose which beys i want :s
Now i am thinking of: Phantom Orion, Big Bang Pegasus, Vari Ares and Samurai Ifraid
What do you think that i must buy?
(Sorry for bad english)
I have no 4d or Zero g beys so i am very excited to get them!!! Grin
This belongs in purchase consultation

May I please Write a Draft of a Sway Knock Out Article for the Beywiki? Whoever is in charge of Beywiki Drafts should answer this question only.
(Oct. 31, 2012  6:59 PM)Phi Beta Chi Wrote: May I please Write a Draft of a Sway Knock Out Article for the Beywiki? Whoever is in charge of Beywiki Drafts should answer this question only.

You can write the draft if you want, but even that term is not official at all. Technically it is called a Zero-G Attack, from what I remember. Only write Zero-G articles if you are very experienced with them.
Alright, thank you for giving me your consent. I appreciate it. The title of my draft will be called "Zero G Attack- Draft***."

Thanks you again Kai-V.
Where can I get a full list of face-bolt monsters? Like L-Drago, Gemios and Zurafara?
(Oct. 31, 2012  10:06 PM)jjepic180 Wrote: Where can I get a full list of face-bolt monsters? Like L-Drago, Gemios and Zurafara?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
(Oct. 31, 2012  12:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2012  12:19 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: What's the widest CW in diameter?

Once again, "stay tuned".

I believe the current widest, though, is the Absorb Version of L-Drago II.
By the way, all my cryptic "stay tuned" posts lately are referring to the current Project of the Moment, which will answer many, many questions, so we hope that everybody who owns Beyblades will contribute :

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Project-...ent-Freaks
Which is the better Wheel for Stamina Duo or Phantom? Which mold of Phantom is better?