Ask a question, get an answer! #2

How do you get a small TM next to your sig? ChinaBlade and AtomicFang have it. Plz pm me if you know.
(Oct. 29, 2012  3:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2012  3:36 AM)6ixty9ine Wrote: I have a beyblade "gravity destroyer GB145S" in my metal collection and looking through other's collections nobody seems to own it, is it rare or did nobody buy one because it is terrible?

What is the colour of the Clear Wheel ?

The ER is a sort of dark purple/indigo
By clear wheel i assume you mean the ER?
Energy Ring is just Hasbro's "hip" name for Clear Wheel, which is what Takara-Tomy refers to theirs as.

(Oct. 29, 2012  3:56 AM)AndyBlade Wrote: How do you get a small TM next to your sig? ChinaBlade and AtomicFang have it. Plz pm me if you know.

This thread is for Beyblade related questions only. If you have a question pertaining to their usernames, just PM them yourself! Smile
Ok, sure. Are you sure this is just beyblade related though? I thought it was for everything.
(Oct. 29, 2012  4:11 AM)AndyBlade Wrote: Ok, sure. Are you sure this is just beyblade related though? I thought it was for everything.

Seriously? The OP ... it says "Beyblade".

Your question belongs in the Google search bar though.
(Oct. 29, 2012  3:58 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Energy Ring is just Hasbro's "hip" name for Clear Wheel, which is what Takara-Tomy refers to theirs as.

Ah. in Hasbro's defence not all of them are clear! haha.
XD
How/Where do we get Faces here?
That question belongs to "Questions About the WBO" ...

if it's the Beyblade face, you buy it at shops..
(Oct. 29, 2012  3:56 AM)AndyBlade Wrote: How do you get a small TM next to your sig? ChinaBlade and AtomicFang have it. Plz pm me if you know.
It has nothing to do with WBO so I don't think it belongs in the "Questioms about the WBO" either. They search up tm, go to Wikipedia, copy paste the small And paste it In their signature. Or simply copy paste this â„¢
(Oct. 29, 2012  9:47 AM)Synth Wrote: if it's the Beyblade face, you buy it at shops..

Incorrect.

He/she was referring to the Beyblade Faces obtained here on the WBO.

You attend tournaments, trade for credits, contributing to WBO, donating, purchasing WBO passports, etc.

Which is more common to have the BGrin seven minute mold; TT or SK?
As of right now, what's the best defense performance tip?
(Oct. 29, 2012  8:33 PM)BlackShades Wrote: As of right now, what's the best defense performance tip?

That's a matter of opinion i think more than anything. But i am quite partial to the WB.
Please don't answer if you're misinformed. WB has been outclassed for a long time. ATM it seems like it's RDF.
Is the hasbro blitz unicrono as good az the tt one
(Oct. 29, 2012  8:48 PM)Ultra Wrote: Please don't answer if you're misinformed. WB has been outclassed for a long time. ATM it seems like it's RDF.

i did not say "WB is best" i said that i liked it,
Please do not take this the wrong way.
I never said that you said it was best. However you mentioning WB might influence them into trying it out which there isn't much point in since it's not great anymore. If someone asks what is best then though don't need to know what you like. They need a proper opinion that is also correct.
(Oct. 29, 2012  8:56 PM)blade2113 Wrote: Is the hasbro blitz unicrono as good az the tt one

Not at all, it is approximately ten grams lighter ... There might be a topic about it in the Beyblade Customizations forum though, for more details.
for what I read is commonly used RDF, CS or RB, not only RDF, might be wrong what i said, but i think was that way

What uses have the TH170 track? because i see the beywiki article "track list" and only says it's performance to "counter" other customizations according to its heights, but what kind of beyblades you could do with it? i was thinking of defense and balance but I'm not sure
Hm, you should always go look at the core article, the one about Beat Lynx TH170WD ... It says everything there :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...nx_TH170WD
Can anyone answer my post above?
(Oct. 29, 2012  9:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, you should always go look at the core article, the one about Beat Lynx TH170WD ... It says everything there :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...nx_TH170WD

yeah, i see it recently, i was going to edit my post, my bad and thanks Kai-V
What is the difference between the performance of Cancer and Gasher
They're different words?
On a more serious note: I believe that one is the TT name and one is the hasbro name .
Apart from that i don't know of any difference. But my guess would be that cancer is the TT ver. and gasher is hasbro?
Please correct me if i'm wrong.
You are correct.

There is no performance difference.