Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 28, 2012  1:56 PM)blade2113 Wrote: Does strikers mode chage effect anything in the performance of the bey?

Yes. It reduces the amount of recoil in Assault Attack Mode and has more contact force; much more Smash Attack.

Just keep in mind that Mode changes play an important role in the 4D System. A few examples are:
- Death has no recoil in Defense, but has a lot in Attack.
- Flash in Stamina does is not as effective as it is in Attack.
- Fang in Counter Mode has more Smash Attack than in Defense Mode.
- etc.

why is takara tomy fang leone act so weak
Can Takara Tomy and Hasbro parts be mixed?
(Oct. 28, 2012  3:49 PM)blankpage Wrote: Can Takara Tomy and Hasbro parts be mixed?
Yes they can

hey guys I bought a hasbro l-drago destroy (not to sound newbie) and its clear wheel was metel and the metel wheel was plastic and rubber.
Is this illegal or not to use in tournaments.
what is 2013's world championships date and location because I missed 2012's so I need to go next years plus iv never entered in a tournament before me and gasher are going to have the max level in beyblade soon and then more. I need to test out my future phantom gasher me and gasher have been team mates from the begining (since I started beyblade , witch is when metal fusion started,) so repeat when and where are the world chapion ships.
(Oct. 28, 2012  4:50 PM)imotek Wrote: hey guys I bought a hasbro l-drago destroy (not to sound newbie) and its clear wheel was metel and the metel wheel was plastic and rubber.
Is this illegal or not to use in tournaments.
Yes, it is legal. Takara Tomy's L Drago Destroy has the same feature.
how do we know if a tomy is genuine or not?
It has not been showed
i recently scratched my leone tip how can i fix it
You have to get a new one
(Oct. 28, 2012  12:54 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2012  2:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2012  2:15 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Putting this back up on the thread's new page.

Mine are translucent, but I do not know if this is true for the Hasbro version too. Mine is from the Japanese DS game.

Just to confirm: Yes, they are translucent.
Alright, thank you Cannon and Kai-V!
(Oct. 28, 2012  6:09 PM)ghost22 Wrote: i recently scratched my leone tip how can i fix it
There isn't a way to "fix" it.
are there different things i can do to train myself or my rock leone
will they have events in indiana
(Oct. 28, 2012  7:42 PM)ghost22 Wrote: are there different things i can do to train myself or my rock leone

There is nothing you can do to train a beyblade. Rock Leone stinks, so go to Build Me A Combœ for more help.
Quote:There is nothing you can do to train a beyblade. Rock Leone stinks, so go to Build Me A Combœ for more help.

rock leone is better then any of your beys.Which is best to use a string launcher or regular hasbro launcher for more rip speed

p.s
it combo not comboe the computer probably made the mistake
A BeyLauncher(String) is better the a Ripcord Launcher(Hasbro) because it has more power and it's easier to launch
And all of Rock Leone's parts are outclassed in today's Meta
@ Bobmcdoogal: I agree with you there, Bob. A stock Rock Leone isn't going to cut it in a competitive situation.
(Oct. 28, 2012  5:23 PM)aidanoe Wrote: what is 2013's world championships date and location because I missed 2012's so I need to go next years plus iv never entered in a tournament before me and gasher are going to have the max level in beyblade soon and then more. I need to test out my future phantom gasher me and gasher have been team mates from the begining (since I started beyblade , witch is when metal fusion started,) so repeat when and where are the world chapion ships.

There is no information at all about the next world championship. For all we know, there might not be one planned anymore ...

(Oct. 28, 2012  6:03 PM)Syco Wrote: how do we know if a tomy is genuine or not?

We have a whole topic dedicated to telling you how to confirm that ... It is stickied in the Beyblade General forum.

(Oct. 28, 2012  8:28 PM)pokemonbeyzane Wrote: will they have events in indiana

Whoever "they" is, there are no tournaments coming up in Indiana at the moment. You should check the Indiana topic in the WBO General forum.
I think I heard about this new bey called Dragoon and I was wondering if this Dragoon has anything to do with the old Dragoon. Maybe its design?

I haven't been here for a long time so if this is in the wrong place i'll move it.
(Oct. 28, 2012  11:12 PM)Ultimate Wrote: I think I heard about this new bey called Dragoon and I was wondering if this Dragoon has anything to do with the old Dragoon. Maybe its design?

I haven't been here for a long time so if this is in the wrong place i'll move it.

We have an article for Dark Knight Dragooon on Beywiki; you will be able to judge whether it shares anything with the previous Dragoon Beyblades by yourself :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...n_LW160BSF
I have a beyblade "gravity destroyer GB145S" in my metal collection and looking through other's collections nobody seems to own it, is it rare or did nobody buy one because it is terrible?
(Oct. 29, 2012  3:36 AM)6ixty9ine Wrote: I have a beyblade "gravity destroyer GB145S" in my metal collection and looking through other's collections nobody seems to own it, is it rare or did nobody buy one because it is terrible?

What is the colour of the Clear Wheel ?
Gravity Destroyer GB145S is a darned-awful combo itself, but the Destroyer/Perseus Stamina Version Clear Wheel it comes with is very useful in the Gravity equalizer combo MF-H Gravity Destroyer/Perseus BD145RDF.

I'm sure there are other people who own that Bey as well as you, but many of them may have bought theirs for collection purposes, or for its Clear Wheel, Gravity (usually only if they didn't already have one), or GB145, which is pretty much a staple piece nowadays.

EDIT: Shoot, Kai-V. I saw your post just as I clicked "Post Reply" in the preview mode. lol