Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 27, 2012  3:01 AM)blade2113 Wrote: What are meteor ldragos stats and best combine.

Hm, you might be new to this site, so I will tell you that everybody here knows that the stars on the back of the Beyblade boxes mean absolutely nothing, and that if you base your combination-making on those stars, you are really just an amateur ... That being said, its best customization is without a doubt Meteo L Drago CH120EWD; it has, personally, the best spin-stealing abilities.
My ewe broke the metal part came out but I have wd
WD is not the same at all as EWD : one has vital extra spin, while the other just has average spinning.
Where is it landing
(Oct. 27, 2012  9:09 AM)wishwere Wrote: guy`s my ray striker stops after 2 seconds after launch why is that ?

Exaggerate much .. ?

Unless it is falling into a pocket, or an exit .. If so, then yours would be an uncontrollable CS, which I highly doubt it is.

(Oct. 26, 2012  2:40 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Does anyone know the dimensions of Big Wide Defense?

Diameter: 1.5 cm
Height: 1 cm

(Oct. 27, 2012  1:29 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Also, can anyone else measure the width of Begirados? I compared Begirados to Hell MW and they looked equally wide, or Hell leading by a bare mm

Approx. 4.8 cm; starting from the upper part of the eye downwards.

From other angles, then it would be a tad shorter (ie: 0.1-0.3 cm)
(Oct. 27, 2012  11:42 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2012  9:09 AM)wishwere Wrote: guy`s my ray striker stops after 2 seconds after launch why is that ?

Exaggerate much .. ?

Unless it is falling into a pocket, or an exit .. If so, then yours would be an uncontrollable CS, which I highly doubt it is.

(Oct. 26, 2012  2:40 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Does anyone know the dimensions of Big Wide Defense?

(Oct. 27, 2012  1:29 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Also, can anyone else measure the width of Begirados? I compared Begirados to Hell MW and they looked equally wide, or Hell leading by a bare mm

Quite close to Hell MW then, thanks!
Are the Track and Tip of the Metal Fury Nightmare Rex translucent or opaque?
(Oct. 27, 2012  11:42 AM)Cannon Wrote:

Exaggerate much .. ?

no it lands in dead center ...
(Oct. 27, 2012  3:56 PM)wishwere Wrote: no it lands in dead center ...

You really need to elaborate more.
(Oct. 27, 2012  4:16 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote:

ok i will....
(Oct. 27, 2012  5:22 PM)wishwere Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2012  4:16 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote:

ok i will....

You need to elaborate on this too. U can just EDIT your post and asked the question. That might be easier.
Whats the difference between zero g and meatal fight?
What stores in d.c sell hades kerbecs
(Oct. 28, 2012  12:24 AM)blade2113 Wrote: What stores in d.c sell hades kerbecs

You should try looking at the Toys R Us website and check up on that area.
(Oct. 28, 2012  12:15 AM)Andy12 Wrote: Whats the difference between zero g and meatal fight?

You really need to go on Beywiki and click on the big Zero-G logo. You will learn everything about Zero-G.
hey i was looking at some zero-g beys on ebay and i came across this one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-TAKARA-TOMY-...3a7b20b4af

heres the thing i am looking to get a bey from zero-g one thats ok kinda like samurai ifraid and later i will get a much better zero-g bey but i want to know if you guys think that this bey is 100% real. i know that i has the TT logo on it but its mostly internet picture and it only has like 2 actual photos and i know that DIMSUM2U has this bey with free shipping as well for like 2 bucks more but i dont know what do you guys think?
narutoash1
Buzztoy2007 is legit.
Also, your question belongs in the guide to searching for fakes and whatnot.
(Oct. 28, 2012  2:11 AM)BH145WD Wrote: narutoash1
Buzztoy2007 is legit.
Also, your question belongs in the guide to searching for fakes and whatnot.

ok thank you so much and i have not been on the site in about 7 months so i dont really remember all the articles but again thank you
(Oct. 27, 2012  3:17 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Are the Track and Tip of the Metal Fury Nightmare Rex translucent or opaque?
Putting this back up on the thread's new page.
(Oct. 28, 2012  2:15 AM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2012  3:17 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Are the Track and Tip of the Metal Fury Nightmare Rex translucent or opaque?

Mine are translucent, but I do not know if this is true for the Hasbro version too. Mine is from the Japanese DS game.
Ive look up all the store but they dont have it also which should i choose twisted tempo hades kerbecs evil befall or flame byxics
(Oct. 28, 2012  2:18 AM)blade2113 Wrote: Ive look up all the store but they dont have it also which should i choose twisted tempo hades kerbecs evil befall or flame byxics

That question belongs in the Purchase Consultation topic.
(Oct. 28, 2012  2:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2012  2:15 AM)Crab Commando Wrote:

Mine are translucent, but I do not know if this is true for the Hasbro version too. Mine is from the Japanese DS game.

Just to confirm: Yes, they are translucent.
Does strikers mode chage effect anything in the performance of the bey?