Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Phantom Orion of Habro is better or the Takara one?
hey guys, i was wondering, what perseus energy ring performs better? well, there is the attack type, defense type and stamina type... i wanna know in where does it have more potential, in attack, stamina or defense...
and no, this doesnt go in "build me a combo" because im asking what part is better in performance. thanks!^^
(Oct. 23, 2012  5:41 PM)mieguistas Wrote: Does anybody know any bladers from Lithuania cuz i only have 1 blader friend...
Thanks for help

Use the WBO General forum for this, specifically the Europe sub-forum. This topic is only for questions on the Beyblade toys.

(Oct. 23, 2012  5:48 PM)BeyBlade Sensei Wrote: Phantom Orion of Habro is better or the Takara one?

Of course the TAKARA-TOMY Phantom.

(Oct. 23, 2012  6:09 PM)Zeo-G Wrote: hey guys, i was wondering, what perseus energy ring performs better? well, there is the attack type, defense type and stamina type... i wanna know in where does it have more potential, in attack, stamina or defense...
and no, this doesnt go in "build me a combo" because im asking what part is better in performance. thanks!^^

Each performs differently in different situations. If you want pure Attack, I would be tempted to say that, from experience, the Attack Ver. is more aggressive. However, for general use, the normal Defense Ver. is used all the time.
what are the pros and cons of RB and CS?
(Oct. 23, 2012  9:30 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: what are the pros and cons of RB and CS?

We actually have articles on Beywiki about them already ...
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ter_S130RB
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rno_D125CS

Beywiki should be the first place you look at for answers.
Has there been any Meteo Metal Wheels released that were not painted?
(Oct. 24, 2012  1:32 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Has there been any Meteo Metal Wheels released that were not painted?

Yes, I am quite certain that those included in the last Random Booster of the BB- series had them :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...sion_Hades
(Oct. 24, 2012  1:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2012  1:32 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Has there been any Meteo Metal Wheels released that were not painted?

Yes, I am quite certain that those included in the last Random Booster of the BB- series had them :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...sion_Hades
Ah, I wasn't aware of those being unpainted. Thank you, Kai-V.

Okay, now I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't go through the entire 826 pages to find this ONE thing.
I've been away for a while, and am kinda, you know, not very updated right now.
I've noticed the new Faces seem to be called "Stone face" and that it is of an octagonal shape.
What are the primary differences between these and the normal hexagonal faces?
And about the Hasbro changes of the Metal Fury beys, will they ever release the unmodified, actual original TAKARA TOMY beys? I mean, I honestly couldn't care less about mode changes, I don't think they do much MOST of the time. Nor do I care about the tips being totally different, like a W105 R2F instead of FGrin (The former is MUCH better, right?) Its just that those MASSIVE weight differences surprise me!
What a shame, after they did so well with Metal Masters...
(Oct. 24, 2012  6:00 PM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: Okay, now I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't go through the entire 826 pages to find this ONE thing.
I've been away for a while, and am kinda, you know, not very updated right now.
I've noticed the new Faces seem to be called "Stone face" and that it is of an octagonal shape.
What are the primary differences between these and the normal hexagonal faces?
And about the Hasbro changes of the Metal Fury beys, will they ever release the unmodified, actual original TAKARA TOMY beys? I mean, I honestly couldn't care less about mode changes, I don't think they do much MOST of the time. Nor do I care about the tips being totally different, like a W105 R2F instead of FGrin (The former is MUCH better, right?) Its just that those MASSIVE weight differences surprise me!
What a shame, after they did so well with Metal Masters...

Hello,

No need to necessarily go through the pages of this topic when you want an answer : going on Beywiki is the best thing you can do. If you read the Zero-G article, it will tell you basically what the difference is. Essentially, just so you know already, you cannot use normal Faces when you use a Synchrom Wheel.

It seems more likely now, if you just look at the last two or three pages of the General Hasbro topic, but perhaps not.
Does F230 let the top or bottom half of the bey spin in the opposite direction it was launched ?
(Oct. 24, 2012  10:38 PM)Ultimo Wrote: Does F230 let the top or bottom half of the bey spin in the opposite direction it was launched ?

You should read the Beywiki article, but also know that the tip will always be stuck to the stadium floor and will therefore be much less able to have its spin direction turned around ...
Does Duo have any known use in Attack Mode?
(Oct. 25, 2012  12:39 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Does Duo have any known use in Attack Mode?

We have a very comprehensive article on Duo Uranus 230WD on Beywiki ...
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...anus_230WD
How will I make my Galaxy Pegasus stronger.
(Oct. 25, 2012  5:51 PM)Shabab Wrote: How will I make my Galaxy Pegasus stronger.

Hello,

This question should be asked in the "Build me a combo!" topic, but there is basically nothing good that can be done with Galaxy Pegasis.
Does anyone know the dimensions of Big Wide Defense?
(Oct. 26, 2012  2:40 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Does anyone know the dimensions of Big Wide Defense?

No, but hopefully "stay tuned" ... !
(Oct. 26, 2012  3:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2012  2:40 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Does anyone know the dimensions of Big Wide Defense?

That sucks. Because I want to experiment on it by putting a magnet inside and see if it'll float on a superconductor w/ LN2 (Science fun~)
(Oct. 26, 2012  3:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Such a corny pun! Smile I like corny puns!
Hmm, I've heard GB145 is awesome in Zero G. Is this true?
Also, can anyone else measure the width of Begirados? I compared Begirados to Hell MW and they looked equally wide, or Hell leading by a bare mm
Why is there no info on meteor ldrago in beywiki
(Oct. 27, 2012  2:14 AM)blade2113 Wrote: Why is there no info on meteor ldrago in beywiki

Because it is a very complex Beyblade. However, you can look at the Meteo L Drago draft in the Beywiki Project forum, or simply ask your question about it right here in this topic.
What are meteor ldragos stats and best combine.