Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Basically, this is the rule : if you want to promote it on the World Beyblade Organization, then it has to be approved by the World Beyblade Organization Committee. That makes perfect sense.
if you want to start any tournament public or private i do believe you go here http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Event-Proposals

that is if you want to be ranked in the point system
Okay I have 2 simple questions:

One: Is the metal facebolt off of nightmare rex UW145EWD (MF2-Feather) better or worse for normal facebolt Meteo L Drago CH120EWD?

Two: I don't have the CH120 Piece and found a place that is selling Hasbro Beyblades Inferno Byxis CH120RS and Dark Gasher CH120FS for the same price. Which one should I get?
(Oct. 10, 2012  6:19 PM)KFrosty Wrote: Okay I have 2 simple questions:

One: Is the metal facebolt off of nightmare rex UW145EWD better or worse for normal facebolt Meteo L Drago CH120EWD?

Two: I don't have the CH120 Piece and found a place that is selling Hasbro Beyblades Inferno Byxis CH120RS and Dark Gasher CH120FS for the same price. Which one should I get?

That Metal Face - Light is lighter than a regular Face. I do not personally know if it would do any difference with Meteo L Drago CH120EWD though.

That second question should be asked in the Purchase Consutlation thread.
(Oct. 10, 2012  6:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2012  6:19 PM)KFrosty Wrote: Okay I have 2 simple questions:

One: Is the metal facebolt off of nightmare rex UW145EWD better or worse for normal facebolt Meteo L Drago CH120EWD?

That Metal Face - Light is lighter than a regular Face. I do not personally know if it would do any difference with Meteo L Drago CH120EWD though.

That second question should be asked in the Purchase Consutlation thread.

thanks for the info, on the first.
I meant to ask statistically, which is better between the two tops. I'm not concerned on rarity or value.
Exactly : in the Purchase Consultation topic, you will be advised on what Beyblade to buy based on the parts it has, how good those parts are competitively, etc.
(Oct. 10, 2012  6:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That Metal Face - Light is lighter than a regular Face.
Actually, I think Metal Face-Feather is just a tiny bit heavier than a regular Face. Or almost the same in weight.
(Oct. 10, 2012  9:08 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Actually, I think Metal Face-Feather is just a tiny bit heavier than a regular Face. Or almost the same in weight.

Ah, it is true, I confused the two names. Nightmare Rex has Metal Face - Feather, not - Light.
Since most Zero G beyblades are very imbalanced, I was thinking, can the Duo Wheel's Attack mode be useful in Zero-G Stadiums? Its imbalance may help it stay in the stadium a bit more easily, and I saw that imbalance is a very common trait with the Zero-G line. I don't have a Zero-G Stadium myself, I can't test anything... Unhappy
Most people perform Synchrome with their Chrome Wheels to rectify the lack-of-balance issues, so having an imbalanced Wheel isn't necessarily the generally optimal road of travel.
Thanks again for the info. I'm glad you guys helped.
Question, What makes W145 superior to other 145 fan based tracks? Like DF145 or even 145? I thought the whole air current thing was a bit useless.
Can Diablo nemisis switch from stamina to attack while in the stadium?
(Oct. 11, 2012  12:18 PM)Andy12 Wrote: Can Diablo nemisis switch from stamina to attack while in the stadium?

By Stamina do you mean 'Ultimate Balance Mode'?

If so, no.
(Oct. 11, 2012  12:44 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2012  12:18 PM)Andy12 Wrote: Can Diablo nemisis switch from stamina to attack while in the stadium?

By Stamina do you mean 'Ultimate Balance Mode'?

If so, no.

What? Yes it can ..

S > S2D > XF

(Oct. 11, 2012  1:16 PM)Cannon Wrote: What? Yes it can ..

S > S2D > XF

I was under the impression he was refering to the Metal Wheel, not the Base. You might be right though.
how world work a Basalt Horogium 230WD and 130RS?
(Oct. 11, 2012  2:28 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: how world work a Basalt Horogium 230WD and 130RS?
This belongs in "build me a combo".

(Oct. 11, 2012  8:35 AM)Clonetos Wrote: Question, What makes W145 superior to other 145 fan based tracks? Like DF145 or even 145? I thought the whole air current thing was a bit useless.

It does seem to be the extra weight and the downforce of the air, apparently. It is quite unbelievable that it does so well.
(Oct. 11, 2012  3:06 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2012  2:28 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: how world work a Basalt Horogium 230WD and 130RS?
This belongs in "build me a combo".

Okay, i will repost it there, thanks, i get some threads mix up sometimes

i need 4 beys which one of these should i buy ?
ray striker
galaxy pegasis
gravity perseus
hell kerbecks
basalt horogium
flame byxis
spiral capricorne
ray gil
rock zurafa
thermal lacerta
and why !
thanx for ur reply
I'm not very familiar with Zero G and couldn't find what I was looking for by searching, is it possible to use regular MFB Launchers (light launchers, beylaunchers etc) with Zero G beys? Or must they be used with the new Zero G launchers?
(Oct. 12, 2012  9:14 AM)hazilhanees Wrote: i need 4 beys which one of these should i buy ?
ray striker
galaxy pegasis
gravity perseus
hell kerbecks
basalt horogium
flame byxis
spiral capricorne
ray gil
rock zurafa
thermal lacerta
and why !
thanx for ur reply

go to Purchase Consultation

(Oct. 12, 2012  9:14 AM)Novae Rog Wrote: I'm not very familiar with Zero G and couldn't find what I was looking for by searching, is it possible to use regular MFB Launchers (light launchers, beylaunchers etc) with Zero G beys? Or must they be used with the new Zero G launchers?

Yes, Zero-G Beys and launchers are compatible with previous MFB Beys and launchers.
Well i have a question here :
1.Takara tomy and hasbro's l drago's what's the differnce b/w them ?
2.And i want to buy ldrago destrctor but it's also known as destroy so what's the difference b/w it ?
3.Which is the best ldrago to buy?
4.HAsbro and takara tomy's ldrago review?