Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 03, 2012  4:03 AM)blade2113 Wrote: Is earth eagle the strongest bey ever?

Not at all. It is sorely outclassed by almost all of the 4D and Zero-G Beyblades, not to mention most of the Beyblades that came out after it. I strongly encourage you to go read some Beywiki articles : you will be blown away by all the knowledge you will gain.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/
What is the best bey to use to beat ryo the #1 bladed in the world (officially)
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:08 AM)blade2113 Wrote: What is the best bey to use to beat ryo the #1 bladed in the world (officially)

I believe this would go under Build Me a Combo topic (?).
There is no specific Beyblade to beat him as he may just change his combo to be most suitable to the battle. You're better off looking off of the Competitive Combos topic.
Ger I came in third also which bets are better hasbro tamra tana or sono Kong
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:15 AM)blade2113 Wrote: Ger I came in third also which bets are better hasbro tamra tana or sono Kong

Generally Takara Tomy/Sono Kong Beys are better because they come with 4D parts. But in terms of strong materials and lesser breakage issues, I believe Hasbro has the upper hand there.

But of course competitively, Takara Tomy/Sono Kong wins.

How do I get stickers
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:23 AM)blade2113 Wrote: How do I get stickers

When you buy Beyblades ... ? We also have the Sticker Sheets topic where you can print the scans there.
No like the ones under you pic and rank
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:38 AM)blade2113 Wrote: No like the ones under you pic and rank

Those are called Faces You get them from winning tournaments/face boosters/contributing tot he WBO.
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:38 AM)blade2113 Wrote: No like the ones under you pic and rank

Ahh.. You mean Faces... This link should tell you what to do in order to earn them:
http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

Next time, ask this in the Questions About The WBO topic.
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:43 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Those are called Facebolts. You get them from winning tournaments/face boosters.

Eh, no, they are called Faces, and you can get them in many other ways, some that are really more fundamental to the contributions to this organisation ...
When is the next world wide beyblade completion and how does your contury join
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:43 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Those are called Facebolts. You get them from winning tournaments/face boosters.

Eh, no, they are called Faces, and you can get them in many other ways, some that are really more fundamental to the contributions to this organisation ...

Thank you for correcting me. I edited my previous post.
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:56 AM)blade2113 Wrote: When is the next world wide beyblade completion and how does your contury join

There is nothing known about a future world championship at this time.
when is the next beyblade tournament near or in longview washington state
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:58 AM)bladeshredder Wrote: when is the next beyblade tournament near or in longview washington state

There aren't any tournaments being planned yet. Although you can discuss with fellow bladers in this topic:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Washington-USA

Use the search function.
When is the next tornoment in D.C
(Oct. 03, 2012  12:17 PM)blade2113 Wrote: When is the next tornoment in D.C

Your question was already answered on the previous page. But to further elaborate, the WBO is a fan-run organization that is run on volunteer power. That means we cannot send someone to your region to host a tournament. You or someone else there will have to take the initiative to do so. Read the rules and the tournament guideline before putting a thread in tournament proposals. Furthermore, this is for questions about the Beyblade hobby, not the WBO. So please, read the first PM you got from Kai-V to know where to post what.
has any one ever have a bey move in one direction but is tilted the opposite way and on a flat surface/stadium? so it looks like it is moon walking sort of?
I think that belongs in the Beyblade random thoughts thread...
(Oct. 03, 2012  10:25 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: I think that belongs in the Beyblade random thoughts thread...

o ok but i was asking a question to get a answear
(Oct. 03, 2012  10:27 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: o ok but i was asking a question to get a answear

You just wrote an anecdote in the form of a question; it was not really a question.
Is Lightning L-Drago still a top tier combo? Or is it already outclassed?
(Oct. 03, 2012  10:37 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Is Lightning L-Drago still a top tier combo? Or is it already outclassed?

It is not top-tier anymore. You can check the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic to see what is more top-tier now.
Sorry about that, I meant to say Lightning L-Drago 100RF. Is that good?