Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Which is better for an attack type? Lightning, Meteo, or Destroy?
Is Jog Ball a good Defense/Balance tip?
OK, I just searched bey wiki (And my brain , of course) and i didn't find anything about 'jog ball'...
Just me? Or is it the wrong name for the part?
*It might just be that no-ones written a bey wiki article and my brains outdated*
(Oct. 02, 2012  9:11 PM)Luck Wrote: OK, I just searched bey wiki (And my brain , of course) and i didn't find anything about 'jog ball'...
Just me? Or is it the wrong name for the part?
*It might just be that no-ones written a bey wiki article and my brains outdated*

just u, its on the hasbro version of rock scorpio i think
(Oct. 02, 2012  3:19 PM)TophatsNTaters Wrote: Which is better for an attack type? Lightning, Meteo, or Destroy?
Put of all the L-Dragos Lightning L-Drago is better for Attack but it is outclassed in today's Meta but in Season 1 and 2(Metal Fusion and Metal Masters) it was good
It's the right name for the part... It's just that nobody posted an article about rock escolpo...
which l-drago varient is best in stamina (hasbro)
(Oct. 02, 2012  9:22 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: which l-drago varient is best in stamina (hasbro)
L-Drago sucks in Stamina but out of all of them the useful parts for Stamina are.

100(Outclassed by 90,85)
None of them have good stamina but meteo l drago can steal spin the best because of its rubber clear wheel.
(Oct. 02, 2012  9:01 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Is Jog Ball a good Defense/Balance tip?

It is horrible. We have a draft about Rock Escolpio in the Beywiki Project forum.
would diablo destroy XGrin be legal considering its an clear wheel and metal wheel that fit together and dont need to be modified to do so
(Oct. 03, 2012  2:38 AM)HinTin Wrote: would diablo destroy XGrin be legal considering its an energy ring and metal wheel that fit together and dont need to be modified to do so
No that's illegal

Which zero g stadium should I buy, I want to get the one that would be used in the torneys the most? Should I get the balance stadium?
(Oct. 03, 2012  2:39 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2012  2:38 AM)HinTin Wrote: would diablo destroy XGrin be legal considering its an energy ring and metal wheel that fit together and dont need to be modified to do so
No that's illegal

can u give me a reason why
(Oct. 03, 2012  2:56 AM)HinTin Wrote: can u give me a reason why

You can only put two metal pieces together with Zero-G Chrome Wheels, and L Drago Destroy's Core can only go with its Metal Frame. That is why it does not even have a proper name : you calling it "Destroy" is completely wrong.
doesnt stamina type beys have to be as light as possible to work correctly?
(Oct. 03, 2012  3:00 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: doesnt stamina type beys have to be as light as possible to work correctly?

Look at the top-tier list, see which Metal Wheels are top-tier in Stamina, and then read their articles on Beywiki.
(Oct. 03, 2012  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2012  3:00 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: doesnt stamina type beys have to be as light as possible to work correctly?

Look at the top-tier list, see which Metal Wheels are top-tier in Stamina, and then read their articles on Beywiki.

um ok thank u master but i was not asking about top-tiers just the fundamentals.....
... Top-tier Stamina combinations are considered the best and most representative in that type, so you need to see whether they are heavy or light, and read why this weight is good for them in their Beywiki articles. It is not complicated.
thanks kai-v i diddnt know ldrago destroy was considered one wheel with 2 parts
(Oct. 03, 2012  3:15 AM)HinTin Wrote: thanks kai-v i diddnt know ldrago destroy was considered one wheel with 2 parts

All 4D Metal Wheels are considered one 'part' with two 'pieces', except VariAres, actually.
(Oct. 03, 2012  3:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Top-tier Stamina combinations are considered the best and most representative in that type, so you need to see whether they are heavy or light, and read why this weight is good for them in their Beywiki articles. It is not complicated.

um okay thank u master...

um i found a problem with ur answear it just talks about the takara-tomy version not the hasbro version ( http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Duo_Uranus_230WD ) and so does this site ( http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...anus_230WD )
Hasbro has not even release Duo Uranus yet ... Also, for Beyblade articles, you should only look on Beywiki (the second link's site ...).
Is earth eagle the strongest bey ever?
(Oct. 03, 2012  3:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hasbro has not even release Duo Uranus yet ... Also, for Beyblade articles, you should only look on Beywiki (the second link's site ...).

i know they have not released it yet, so u telling me to go look at that site would not do me any good (i did go look tho as u saw) and o i see thx
(Oct. 03, 2012  4:03 AM)blade2113 Wrote: Is earth eagle the strongest bey ever?

no its not even i know that