Ask a question, get an answer! #2

@ th!nk do you run the beyblade tourneys who are interested in the MFB? coz im 1 of those people who is interested in the beyblade metal fusion/masters beyblades if so will it be in perth or not? Smile
So, does anybody know if Hasbro's Basalt weights as much as TT's, and if it has the spiral staircase of doom?
(Sep. 30, 2012  10:53 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: So, does anybody know if Hasbro's Basalt weights as much as TT's, and if it has the spiral staircase of doom?

i dont know about the weight but the hasbro version has the stupid staircase
(Sep. 30, 2012  10:53 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: So, does anybody know if Hasbro's Basalt weights as much as TT's, and if it has the spiral staircase of doom?

Hasbro's Basalt is a much more consistent weight, and is the same as what the TT one is supposed to be, if I recall correctly. Takara Tomy and Sono Kong Basalts both have very huge weight variances.

And, yes, all of them have the Staircase.
http://www.toywiz.com/bbg12shinogrif.html

sorry if this has already been asked, but I searched and couldnt find anything about it. Does anyone know what this is a pic of? It is definitely not Gryph.

It is Archer Gryph/Griff
EDIT: This was not meant to be the first post of a new page.
Yup. Archer gryph
(Oct. 01, 2012  3:36 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/bbg12shinogrif.html

sorry if this has already been asked, but I searched and couldnt find anything about it. Does anyone know what this is a pic of? It is definitely not Gryph.

It's Gryph, but that render was posted when it wasn't released yet, so it differs greatly from the actual product.
Thank you Cannon for the much more informative answer.

So this was an early design for Gryph? I honestly cannot see how that looks anything like a Gryphon/Griffin. No wonder they changed its actual release.
You know, if you had just checked the Archer Gryph topic, you would have all seen this in the first post ...
(Oct. 01, 2012  7:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You know, if you had just checked the Archer Gryph topic, you would have all seen this in the first post ...

I actually thought about that after Cannon confirmed that it was an early render. My apologies. It was just odd to me that toywiz would use an early render for a bey that has been out for months, and say that it is a pre order. I am assuming that toywiz does this often.
Can this be used for tournament play? The rules say that natural wear is okay as long as it doesn't affect the bey's performance in any way. It still has great defense, horrible stamina, and horrible balance, so I'm just checking here to make sure. It's a rubber sharp, by the way.
Yes, it could still be used if everything you just said was true.
That looks a lot more like an RF now ...
(Oct. 01, 2012  11:43 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Can this be used for tournament play? The rules say that natural wear is okay as long as it doesn't affect the bey's performance in any way. It still has great defense, horrible stamina, and horrible balance, so I'm just checking here to make sure. It's a rubber sharp, by the way.

how did u add that pic?
(Oct. 02, 2012  1:35 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: how did u add that pic?

I think you should know by now that this topic is only for questions and discussions regarding the Beyblade toys ... You should also really look into the Questions and Comments forum as well as the whole Help forum ...
(Oct. 02, 2012  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2012  1:35 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: how did u add that pic?

I think you should know by now that this topic is only for questions and discussions regarding the Beyblade toys ... You should also really look into the Questions and Comments forum as well as the whole Help forum ...

oh ok it sorta is if i knew how to post pics i would ask questions about beyblade and o srry, i cant seem to find the forums for some reason
(Oct. 02, 2012  1:51 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: i cant seem to find the forums for some reason

Read the welcoming message you got from Kai-V. Trust me, you'll be better off knowing where to post what.
(Oct. 02, 2012  1:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That looks a lot more like an RF now ...

Yes, it does, but it isn't really flat... It's still mostly sharp, but it is a little rounder; however, as I said, it's performance is still the same as stock condition.
(Oct. 02, 2012  1:53 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2012  1:51 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: i cant seem to find the forums for some reason

Read the welcoming message you got from Kai-V. Trust me, you'll be better off knowing where to post what.

ok thank u master
(Oct. 02, 2012  1:58 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2012  1:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That looks a lot more like an RF now ...

Yes, it does, but it isn't really flat... It's still mostly sharp, but it is a little rounder; however, as I said, it's performance is still the same as stock condition.

It's significantly shorter; that is a large change in performance. A huge change, actually. It definitely isn't legal anymore.
I have a new questomion; Would it be silly to turn a Launcher Grip into a staff of some sort by putting multiple Grip Support pieces on it at once? Or would it be impossible to do so?
It wouldn't be possible, as the shaft that goes into the actual Launcher Grip is too big to fit into the hole within the Grip Support.
when will hasbro be releasing diablo nemesis????
(Oct. 02, 2012  11:15 AM)G Dragon Wrote: when will hasbro be releasing diablo nemesis????

Hasbro never released dates on when their products are out, so we have no Idea