Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Please ask all of your combo related questions in the "Build Me a Combo! #2" topic.
(Sep. 23, 2012  9:32 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Please ask all of your combo related questions in the "Build Me a Combo! #2" topic.

o ok i thought this spot was ok since im not asking anything to b changed just opinions which i thought were questions and not something to do with combos and why havent u replyed to my message insomniac
Ok I still have a few more questions related to my future Zombie Beyblade. I'm either going with Tris's or Kai-V's Meteo L Drago options since I cant seem to find the Reviser Dragooon that Ginga Blader & th!nk recommended. (not even on ebay).

Does it matter which version of Meteo L Drago I get? because the one I found in target was the Assault version, if not I would have to go on ebay or amazon and pay double for a legitimate original one. I have the spin tracks and performance wheels I would replace the others with anyways.

Also I was wondering the consensus of which Meteo L Drago is better? especially against a low riding defensive beyblade.

Tris's 100/WD
Kai-V's CH120EWD

Lastly, how badly would it affect its capabilities if I changed it's facebolt? I would prefer to change it either to a red or green one and wondered if, due to it's size and reverse direction, would I be able to?
(Sep. 24, 2012  12:24 AM)KFrosty Wrote: Ok I still have a few more questions related to my future Zombie Beyblade. I'm either going with Tris's or Kai-V's Meteo L Drago options since I cant seem to find the Reviser Dragooon that Ginga Blader & th!nk recommended. (not even on ebay).

Does it matter which version of Meteo L Drago I get? because the one I found in target was the Assault version, if not I would have to go on ebay or amazon and pay double for a legitimate original one. I have the spin tracks and performance wheels I would replace the others with anyways.

Also I was wondering the consensus of which Meteo L Drago is better? especially against a low riding defensive beyblade.

Tris's 100/WD
Kai-V's CH120EWD

Lastly, how badly would it affect its capabilities if I changed it's facebolt? I would prefer to change it either to a red or green one and wondered if, due to it's size and reverse direction, would I be able to?

WD is just not enough to be a good Spin Stealer. EWD has the extra spin that makes Meteo L Drago win almost everytime if it is not knocked out, while WD would mostly make it equalise spin, or actually lose.

The Face does not matter at all unless it is a Metal Face. Also, it absolutely must be the Absorb Ver. with the rubber : the other two versions of the L Drago II Clear Wheel are not good for anything.
Which set do you think is better to have for competitive play? The Strongest Blader Set (Blitz Unicorno, Basalt Horgium, Nightmare Rex) or The Ultamate DX Set (Wing Pegasis, L-Drago Destroy, Duo Uranus)?
(Sep. 24, 2012  1:03 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Which set do you think is better to have for competitive play? The Strongest Blader Set (Blitz Unicorno, Basalt Horgium, Nightmare Rex) or The Ultamate DX Set (Wing Pegasis, L-Drago Destroy, Duo Uranus)?

Ultimate DX Set. It comes with Duo which is top tier for defense/Stamina, L Drago Guardian is good for spin equalizing in combos like L Drago Guardian BD145 MF/RDF. And wing is ok for defense.
Thanks Dark_Mousy. And I also have another question. To participate in WBO tournaments, do bladers have to have BeyPointers?
No, the Beypoint system is completely virtual. Beypointers were only used in Japan during their time of release for receiving awards at tournaments and Bey Ta machines.
How much time was elapsed between the release of Beyblade Metal Masters and Metal Fury?
(Sep. 24, 2012  3:46 AM)Ajitumari Wrote: How much time was elapsed between the release of Beyblade Metal Masters and Metal Fury?

Exactly, I am not certain, but several months.
What would happen if you use plastic-generation Beyblades in a Zero-G BeyStadium?
(Sep. 24, 2012  12:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The Face does not matter at all unless it is a Metal Face. Also, it absolutely must be the Absorb Ver. with the rubber : the other two versions of the L Drago II Clear Wheel are not good for anything.

Which one is the rubber one?
(Sep. 24, 2012  4:19 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: What would happen if you use plastic-generation Beyblades in a Zero-G BeyStadium?

They might last even less seconds.

(Sep. 24, 2012  4:26 AM)KFrosty Wrote: Which one is the rubber one?

Absorb Ver.
have any of ur ES tips cracked? either hasbro version (which is what i have) or the takara-tomy or the sonokong i think its called version?
yeah my tt one has when i use it it makes this annoying sound
(Sep. 24, 2012  5:04 AM)JINX Wrote: yeah my tt one has when i use it it makes this annoying sound

ok how did urs crack? and ouch
(Sep. 24, 2012  4:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Absorb Ver.

Im sorry if I'm annoying you, but is it this one?
http://www.target.com/p/beyblade-meteo-l...A-14012521
(Sep. 24, 2012  6:42 AM)KFrosty Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2012  4:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Absorb Ver.

Im sorry if I'm annoying you, but is it this one?
http://www.target.com/p/beyblade-meteo-l...A-14012521

No, that is the Assault Version.

The Absorb one is the Silver/White and Red one, and the Silver and Purple one.

Where to get a beylauncher L-R in malaysia ?
Go to Stores with beyblade in stock thread.
Can anyone tell me what colour the 160's in Zero G Random Booster 2 are? Thanks.
(Sep. 24, 2012  4:08 PM)Ultra Wrote: Can anyone tell me what colour the 160's in Zero G Random Booster 2 are? Thanks.

Dark Blue & Orange.

(Sep. 24, 2012  4:41 PM)Kaizer-V Wrote: Is this launcher better than this launcher ?

I would believe that the BeyLauncher is better .. since the Zero-G one has a weird angle, which is difficult to launch with.
Just a Q:
1.Is Phantom better than Duo for Stamina, or is it Vice Versa?
2.Since Death is (apparently) outclassed, what other metal wheels are good?
3.What use does Diablo have?What is the point of buying it?

Sorry if I am asking a lot.... :\