Ask a question, get an answer! #2

For the grip, it is really up to the Blader. Something can be more comfortable to one person than another.

Out of the launchers, the "String Launchers" are definitely the best. Beylauncher LR is good because of the dual spin direction, but it is also up to you.
I'm thinking of getting a zero g beyblade booster (no launcher) so can the zero g beys be compatible with MFB string launcher the original one. Basically are the prongs the same for MFB and zero g

Also should I get

Archer gryph c145 s

Or

Bandid golem df145 bs
What's the better choice for MF-H Flash Orion/Escolpio ____RF/R²F? S130, AD145, or GB145?
(Aug. 21, 2012  6:52 AM)TH-30 Wrote: What's the better choice for MF-H Flash Orion/Escolpio ____RF/R²F? S130, AD145, or GB145?
MF-H Flash Orion/Escolpio S130 RF/R²F? S130, AD145, or GB145,, GB145 also is good with RF but not that good,, and AD145 with MF is best/better
which other spin track can be used with hades fusion wheel except bd145???
(Aug. 21, 2012  10:13 AM)dragonPhang101 Wrote: which other spin track can be used with hades fusion wheel except bd145???

Every other track ....
Is Screw Sagittario T125ES a good combo?

Also,My CS tip rubber s getting worn out Unhappy is there anything I can do?
(Aug. 21, 2012  1:22 PM)Ajitumari Wrote: Is Screw Sagittario T125ES a good combo?

Also,My CS tip rubber s getting worn out Unhappy is there anything I can do?

Screw is used for Attack, no stamina. And ES is quite unbalanced, so it is generally not a good tip to you. So, I would say no to that combo of yours.

If you want a good combo, go to "Build Me a Combo #2", and others will help you there.

No. Adding something/enhancing it would make it illegal to WBO tournaments. Either just use the one you've got, or get a new one.
(Aug. 21, 2012  1:46 PM)Eva Wrote: who is best drige ror aquario

Plastics VS MFB ?

I would say Driger mate! More pleasing aesthetically ..

But what kind of question is this ..?
energy rings - capricon II, tempo , herculeo , gravity , l drago assault
fusion wheels - spiral , twisted , hades , gravity , ultimate meteo
spin track - 90X2 , 145 , ed145 , bd145 , 85 . sw145
performance tips - f , mf , wb , wd , rf , rs
give me some gr8 combos
(Aug. 21, 2012  2:19 PM)dragonPhang101 Wrote: energy rings - capricon II, tempo , herculeo , gravity , l drago assault
fusion wheels - spiral , twisted , hades , gravity , ultimate meteo
spin track - 90X2 , 145 , ed145 , bd145 , 85 . sw145
performance tips - f , mf , wb , wd , rf , rs
give me some gr8 combos

That belongs in the Build Me a Combo 2 thread
sorry , i by mistakeposted it here , im really sorry
sorry , i by mistakeposted it here , im really sorry
i use a mf tip and when i use it , after some seconds it creates some sound , isit normal???
I don't want to be rude but can someone answer my question

As for the mf all attack tips make sound

Is their a Golem Golem testing thread? Or is it horrible?
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:08 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Is their a Golem Golem testing thread? Or is it horrible?

It's Goreim Goreim and no, nobody has tested it out yet.
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:09 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:08 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Is their a Golem Golem testing thread? Or is it horrible?

It's Goreim Goreim and no, nobody has tested it out yet.

I'm talking about it synchromed, because most are horrible not synchromed. And someone make a testing thread now! XD
Hello is can someone please answer my question
EA22 your not rude, they are. and yes zero g beys work on string launchers. as for griff or golem, sadly i cant help you
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:35 PM)DNT Wrote: What does msf-h mean?

Metal Stone Face Heavy
is A230 generally better than a 230 in a ZeroG Stadium?
(Aug. 21, 2012  4:30 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: EA22 your not rude, they are. and yes zero g beys work on string launchers. as for griff or golem, sadly i cant help you

Nobody is rude if they do not answer a question they do not know the real answer to. It is actually quite respectful.

Earth Aquila 22 Wrote:I'm thinking of getting a zero g beyblade booster (no launcher) so can the zero g beys be compatible with MFB string launcher the original one. Basically are the prongs the same for MFB and zero g

Also should I get

Archer gryph c145 s

Or

Bandid golem df145 bs

Yes, all Metal Fight Beyblade Launchers are compatible with Zero-G Beyblades.

For the second question, you need to use the Purchase Consultation topic.
yea well maby its rude to redirect someone to another forum when you can help them here and now and if you didn't notice I already answered EA22's first Q so why did you bother to re answer. Sometimes I think you're notning but a mean troll and a huge tool of a website dictator who doesn't care that people are not perfect. so lay off cas Im sure you were a n00b like us once too! And BTW YOU BETER NOT DELEAT THIS POST!