Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I got one question!

You know those blue stadiums they sell on eBay that looks like a BB-10?are those offical too?or should I just buy a BB-10 instead?
(Aug. 19, 2012  10:58 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: I got one question!

You know those blue stadiums they sell on eBay that looks like a BB-10?are those offical too?or should I just buy a BB-10 instead?

Well, sometimes BB-10's come in different colors. But if you find one, post in the Purchase Consultation so people can tell if it is a fake or not (because there are a lot of fakes that say "BB-10").
(Aug. 19, 2012  10:59 PM)Adele L. Adkins Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  10:58 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: I got one question!

Well, sometimes BB-10's come in different colors. But if you find one, post in the Purchase Consultation so people can tell if it is a fake or not (because there are a lot of fakes that say "BB-10").

It doesn't actually says the name of the product!it only shows the picture of the stadium,but instead of looking like the BB-10(circular)it look more like a hexagon kind of way!but the arena where the beys battle is circular
(Aug. 19, 2012  11:12 PM)Adele L. Adkins Wrote: I'm pretty sure this is what you mean. And I think these are fake.

Yeah that's the one!also I was making sure before I bought one!thanks adeleSmile
What would be the best zero g bey to buy?
(Aug. 20, 2012  1:06 AM)Bazooka Wrote: What would be the best zero g bey to buy?

You need to ask this in the Purchase Consultation topic.
Most Zero-G's are only good if you buy two of them.
I would have to say 2 Dark Knight Dragooons, 2 Guardian Revizers, or Thief Phoenic.

This actually goes in Purchase Consultation...
I'm not sure if there is already a thread for this type of question (couldn't find one), but:

Why are rev-up launchers so much money? I remember they used to be like 9 dollars, but now the cheapest I can find is $38....
Hasbro stopped producing the good accessories now, it seems. Even a Launcher Grip is relatively difficult to find for a good price.
(Aug. 19, 2012  9:49 PM)TheNewerBakery Wrote: Are the newest gen Hasbro stadiums any good, and how do they compare to the originals?

No. They have no escapes for Beyblade's, and are a huge disadvantage for Attack-Types, since their main goal is to K.O the foe.

Now, if you're talking about the XTS ones, than also no.

All Hasbro Stadiums suck - but the only good one is the Max Stampede with no craters.
How does one check the mold of Hell? Do you just test a stock Hell Kerbecs or something like Hell Kerbecs AD145WD?
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  4:39 PM)wishwere Wrote: my galaxy pegasus tip there is a problem with. it let me tell you when you remove the tip from the bey and remove the rubber part from the plastic part you see a small piece of plastic connecting the two ends right? and after few launchers i have to remove the rubber part and put it again so is it legal to used in a beybattle?

You are not supposed to remove the rubber piece, ever. You probably just ruined your R²F's legality.

i think so... anyway thanks for the answers !!
(Aug. 20, 2012  5:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hasbro stopped producing the good accessories now, it seems. Even a Launcher Grip is relatively difficult to find for a good price.

yes when i first bought beyblades they were 1000 SLR but now they are 2095 SLR thats like all three meals for about 3 days in srilanka if you are not a person who eats all the time .....
(Aug. 20, 2012  11:45 AM)Ickle Wrote: How does one check the mold of Hell? Do you just test a stock Hell Kerbecs or something like Hell Kerbecs AD145WD?

Is there not a physical difference when you look at the underside ?

(Aug. 20, 2012  3:29 PM)wishwere Wrote: is it legal to use beypointer bey codes to get points?

For sure it is legal, but nobody cares about Beypointers now anyway.
(Aug. 20, 2012  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2012  11:45 AM)Ickle Wrote: How does one check the mold of Hell? Do you just test a stock Hell Kerbecs or something like Hell Kerbecs AD145WD?

(Aug. 20, 2012  3:29 PM)wishwere Wrote: is it legal to use beypointer bey codes to get points?

For sure it is legal, but nobody cares about Beypointers now anyway.
yes but it would be a great way to show off to people hah (evil idea!!) haha Smug
(Aug. 20, 2012  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Really? What physical difference is there?

(Aug. 20, 2012  3:57 PM)Ickle Wrote: Really? What physical difference is there?

Ah, apparently I was wrong :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HELL-Minute-Molds
(Aug. 20, 2012  8:51 AM)Cannon Wrote: All Hasbro Stadiums suck - but the only good one is the Max Stampede with no craters.
...Which is just a recolor of the PTW, Dragon's Den, Lion's Lair, etc.
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:23 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: ...Which is just a recolor of the PTW, Dragon's Den, Lion's Lair, etc.

You are quite wrong. There is a slight difference in slope.
(Aug. 20, 2012  8:51 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  9:49 PM)TheNewerBakery Wrote: Are the newest gen Hasbro stadiums any good, and how do they compare to the originals?

No. They have no escapes for Beyblade's, and are a huge disadvantage for Attack-Types, since their main goal is to K.O the foe.

Now, if you're talking about the XTS ones, than also no.

All Hasbro Stadiums suck - but the only good one is the Max Stampede with no craters.

what my max stampede stadium has battle craters in the middle!
Well, there were two versions of the Max Stampede- One without craters and one with craters.
The former is more rare to find, though.
They are fake, only Hasbro, Takara Tomy, and Sonokong Beyblades are real.
What color is Thief Phoenic's E230GCF, exactly? Translucent dark gray, or clear with a slight gray tint? Pictures would be helpful if possible.