Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 16, 2012  3:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  3:55 AM)wishwere Wrote: why do some hasbro beyblades only come in double packs or there hard to find like torch gemios, thunder leone ?

They are combinations of parts that just never appeared in the anime, and which are therefore relatively random. They cannot make Starters for all of the thousands of Beyblade customizations.

so that only means there limited?
(Aug. 16, 2012  4:28 AM)wishwere Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  3:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  3:55 AM)wishwere Wrote: why do some hasbro beyblades only come in double packs or there hard to find like torch gemios, thunder leone ?

They are combinations of parts that just never appeared in the anime, and which are therefore relatively random. They cannot make Starters for all of the thousands of Beyblade customizations.

No,not really.

I feel ignoredUnhappy
(Aug. 16, 2012  4:31 AM)Kid Death Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  4:28 AM)wishwere Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  3:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They are combinations of parts that just never appeared in the anime, and which are therefore relatively random. They cannot make Starters for all of the thousands of Beyblade customizations.

No,not really.

I feel ignoredUnhappy
sorry i went to the kitchen my mom called me anyway why? i cant find any of those beyblades why?
(Aug. 16, 2012  4:43 AM)wishwere Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  4:31 AM)Kid Death Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  4:28 AM)wishwere Wrote: so that only means there limited?
No,not really.

I feel ignoredUnhappy
sorry i went to the kitchen my mom called me anyway why? i cant find any of those beyblades why?
Sorry for going off topic,but I had asked question and nobody has answered it yet

(Aug. 16, 2012  4:09 AM)Kid Death Wrote: Hey,what's the 160 in Defense,Attack,,Stamina,and Balance?

its a high track its more like a 230 track..... this can be suicidal when not with a good performance tip i guess........
so i just managed to break my hell wheel and would rather not wait for another one to come in, are there any US stores still carrying Hades Kerbecs? I checked the Toysrus and Target sites and they have like all hasbro beys besides Hades
(Aug. 16, 2012  4:52 AM)tysonist Wrote: so i just managed to break my hell wheel and would rather not wait for another one to come in, are there any US stores still carrying Hades Kerbecs? I checked the Toysrus and Target sites and they have like all hasbro beys besides Hades
Ya know,you could try looking around the Buying forum for some cheap deals.Other than that,I can't help you
(Aug. 16, 2012  4:52 AM)tysonist Wrote: so i just managed to break my hell wheel and would rather not wait for another one to come in, are there any US stores still carrying Hades Kerbecs? I checked the Toysrus and Target sites and they have like all hasbro beys besides Hades

This would belong in 'Stores with Beyblades in stock' or even 'Purchase Consultation'.

Not here, nor the Buying forum like Kid Death would like you to believe.
what are credits used for
(Aug. 16, 2012  7:19 AM)zenuzumaki Wrote: what are credits used for

i think you can exchange them to a beyblade or so.......
(Aug. 16, 2012  7:53 AM)zenuzumaki Wrote: ty wishwere

welcome still ask from a mod like kai v , hazel,arupeo to get more details....
(Aug. 16, 2012  7:49 AM)wishwere Wrote:

No, you are completely wrong.

They are for exchanging to receive a face, like the ones under peoples Avatar.
More information can be found here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=23

Next time, Zenuzumaki, please do not answer questions to which you don't know.
Maybe I should take my own advice. Wink

Also, keep in mind: This thread is for the Beyblade hobby. That should be asked in the Questions about the WBO thread (BUT, that has already been asked lots of times, so use the search function before-hand).
(Aug. 16, 2012  8:06 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  7:49 AM)wishwere Wrote:

They are for exchanging to receive a face, like the ones under peoples Avatar. More information can be found here:

Also, keep in mind: This thread is for the Beyblade hobby. That should be asked in the Questions about the WBO thread (BUT, that has already been asked lots of times, so use the search function before-hand).
sorry it is for faces i messed up and by the way can you choose what face you want?

(Aug. 16, 2012  8:07 AM)wishwere Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  8:06 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  7:49 AM)wishwere Wrote: i think you can exchange them to a beyblade or so.......

They are for exchanging to receive a face, like the ones under peoples Avatar. More information can be found here:

sorry it is for faces i messed up and by the way can you choose what face you want?
but the thread you showed me that you can exchange them for a beyblade..

They are faces, not actual Beyblade's.
(Aug. 16, 2012  8:10 AM)Cannon Wrote: They are faces, not actual Beyblade's.

no it says hell kerbecks in the first nomber..... i dont get it and sorry for going off topic
Wait, probably shouldve taken my own advice, haha.

You can exchange them for faces.
(Aug. 16, 2012  8:20 AM)Cannon Wrote: Wait, probably shouldve taken my own advice, haha.

You can exchange them for faces.

yes i agree!
Here's the things that are still available for exchange.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Cred...er-Rewards

Let me summarize "credits":
They are for exchanging prizes - Face Boosters (RANDOM), and for exchanging prizes. But, you will need a sufficient amount to receive each.

Now, end of discussion - due to it being off-topic.
For the few of you that do this, what types of materials do you all use to do"accurate touch ups" for your Metal Wheels? (i.e. Gravity Destroyer MW is scratched, so you paint it black again in an identical color)

What is a good way to prevent oxidation of my Metal Wheels? the situation I mentioned previously is worsening. The wheels are becoming more and more like stone. It is very bizzare. I will post some pictures tomorrow
(Aug. 16, 2012  9:54 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: For the few of you that do this, what types of materials do you all use to do"accurate touch ups" for your Metal Wheels? (i.e. Gravity Destroyer MW is scratched, so you paint it black again in an identical color)

What is a good way to prevent oxidation of my Metal Wheels? the situation I mentioned previously is worsening. The wheels are becoming more and more like stone. It is very bizzare. I will post some pictures tomorrow

What do you use to clean? There are some few ways in the "Taking care of your Equipment" thread too.

I use Brasso, and Jif Cream (Not the peanut butter, or whatever .. )
(Aug. 16, 2012  9:54 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: For the few of you that do this, what types of materials do you all use to do"accurate touch ups" for your Metal Wheels? (i.e. Gravity Destroyer MW is scratched, so you paint it black again in an identical color)

if you want to recolor use finger nail polish i do thatWink
(Aug. 16, 2012  9:54 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: What is a good way to prevent oxidation of my Metal Wheels? the situation I mentioned previously is worsening. The wheels are becoming more and more like stone. It is very bizzare. I will post some pictures tomorrow

If you're wheels are starting to look like stone, they are probably losing their shine, just wash them really good with soap and water.
By the way, what brand are these beys?
(Aug. 16, 2012  2:44 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  9:54 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: What is a good way to prevent oxidation of my Metal Wheels? the situation I mentioned previously is worsening. The wheels are becoming more and more like stone. It is very bizzare. I will post some pictures tomorrow

If you're wheels are starting to look like stone, they are probably losing their shine, just wash them really good with soap and water.
By the way, what brand are these beys?

i do that every day but nothing happens.....
is it legal to glue my snipe launcher in one position?