Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I did
(Aug. 15, 2012  3:41 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: Does anyone have an idea on why my Takara Tomy Mars Red Ver. Beylauncher LR wont launch as hard as it is advertised by you guys that it does? I did some tests, and what came up for me was;
RevUp>LL2>Beylauncher LR>LL1>Hasbro LL
It should be stronger than the LL2 I suspect.
I launch it as hard as I can, enough to break it, but I have the suspension.
P.S. It is not broken.

Thanks for any help!

yeah the first time i got a string launcher i couldnt even hold it propley .
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:04 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2012  4:04 AM)pocketpulls Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2012  3:43 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Have you ever had a string-based launcher before? (asides from the Rev-Up Launcher)

Nope! I have not.

And that's most likely why!
All you need is a bit of practice with it. Wink

I've had it for around 3-4 months now. But still a probability!
Of course, there could be something wrong with the launcher itself, but you should still practice with it first and see how things go.
Which Beyblade Should I get? Samurai Ifraid or Shinobi Saramanda?
(Aug. 15, 2012  7:29 AM)MaximumPyro889 Wrote: Which Beyblade Should I get? Samurai Ifraid or Shinobi Saramanda?

Go to Purchase Consultation

(Aug. 14, 2012  12:09 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  11:31 AM)Phantom #2 Wrote: i meant like MAKING a Bey or designing it or whatever..

I doubt such positions are available. And at your age, you should not be investing your future in a hobby.

How do you know my age?Chocked_2
(Aug. 15, 2012  11:33 AM)Phantom #2 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  12:09 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  11:31 AM)Phantom #2 Wrote: i meant like MAKING a Bey or designing it or whatever..

I doubt such positions are available. And at your age, you should not be investing your future in a hobby.

How do you know my age?Chocked_2

Your profile.
i just moved to okinawa japan. whats the best place/site to get beys here??
is hasbros scythe legal? i might get it. is it any good?
(Aug. 15, 2012  2:52 PM)lawesomeness Wrote: i just moved to okinawa japan. whats the best place/site to get beys here??

maybe ebay will help you....
(Aug. 15, 2012  3:10 PM)Bazooka Wrote: is hasbros scythe legal? i might get it. is it any good?

It's legal, but it's nowhere nearly as good as your Phantom.
(Aug. 15, 2012  2:52 PM)lawesomeness Wrote: i just moved to okinawa japan. whats the best place/site to get beys here??

Er, its Japan. I think every toy shop must carry Beyblades XD AND A BEY TA MACHINE! Eee

You're lucky.
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:20 PM)Insomniac Wrote:

Er, its Japan. I think every toy shop must carry Beyblades XD AND A BEY TA MACHINE! Eee

You're lucky.

yeah! thats right!
Beytas look easy
i thought hasbros scythe would have more defence and stamina sience it looked heavier.
(Aug. 15, 2012  6:59 PM)Bazooka Wrote: i thought hasbros scythe would have more defence and stamina sience it looked heavier.

You should check out the Beyblade Metal Fury topic for pictures and weights, and the Customizations forum for testing.
can someone please explain the main differences between the hasbro and takara-tomy variares and whether or not the differences make enough of a difference that the takar-tomy version is a must-have over the hasbro?
(Aug. 15, 2012  9:15 PM)tysonist Wrote: can someone please explain the main differences between the hasbro and takara-tomy variares and whether or not the differences make enough of a difference that the takar-tomy version is a must-have over the hasbro?

The plastic triangular pieces in between the metal 'wings' are static and stuck out, while TAKARA-TOMY's have the gimmick where they extend during battle, to actually absorb shock. The inner portion of the underside also has less elements, so the Metal Wheel is almost ten grams lighter than TAKARA-TOMY's. For more information, visit my "Testing Hasbro's VariAres." topic in the Beyblade Customizations forum.

Generally, it is not that TAKARA-TOMY's is a "must-have", but you should definitely not have Hasbro's VariAres.
(Aug. 15, 2012  9:15 PM)tysonist Wrote: can someone please explain the main differences between the hasbro and takara-tomy variares and whether or not the differences make enough of a difference that the takar-tomy version is a must-have over the hasbro?

The Takara Tomy Vari Ares is heavier then Hasbro's Vari Ares. Around 10 grams heavier. So that effects performance and significantly reduces its attack uses. And from what I've read on the forums Habsoro's Vari Ares has a tendency to wear faster.
Ninja'd by Kai V
... ... I know this is going to make me look bad... but... how do i change my sig?
(Aug. 15, 2012  10:55 PM)=+= Wrote: ... ... I know this is going to make me look bad... but... how do i change my sig?

This is for Beyblade hobby related questions only. For WBO questions, use the WBO thread. Anyways, read this :

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-User-CP-Guide
why do some hasbro beyblades only come in double packs or there hard to find like torch gemios, thunder leone ?
(Aug. 16, 2012  3:55 AM)wishwere Wrote: why do some hasbro beyblades only come in double packs or there hard to find like torch gemios, thunder leone ?

They are combinations of parts that just never appeared in the anime, and which are therefore relatively random. They cannot make Starters for all of the thousands of Beyblade customizations.
Hey,what's the 160 in Defense,Attack,,Stamina,and Balance?