Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 14, 2012  5:05 PM)Insomniac Wrote: They did technically make siimilar Beyblades, but they're all without gimmicks and about ten grams lighter. Which I guess would not make the qualify as "4D" haha.

why did hasbro make metal furry anyway ? its just useless isnt it?
They are saving money on material costs is what I think. Look at the parts! They have hollowed out Metal Wheels, no rubber pieces, no gimmicks. Hasbro is on a big "saving money buff" and their products arent getting sold! Just get TT. Grin
will there be a tournament on august 21st in new york city?
(Aug. 14, 2012  6:36 PM)Bazooka Wrote: will there be a tournament on august 21st in new york city?

Considering that is a Tuesday I wouldn't think so.
(Aug. 14, 2012  5:32 PM)UltimateChimera Wrote: They are saving money on material costs is what I think. Look at the parts! They have hollowed out Metal Wheels, no rubber pieces, no gimmicks. Hasbro is on a big "saving money buff" and their products arent getting sold! Just get TT. Grin

Unless you're a marketing analyst with the hard data on their sales numbers to back up this insipid post, be quiet. There's an overwhelming chance that their Metal Fury lines are selling quite strong - based purely on the premise that "hey, new toys that look new".

(Aug. 14, 2012  5:16 PM)wishwere Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  5:05 PM)Insomniac Wrote: They did technically make siimilar Beyblades, but they're all without gimmicks and about ten grams lighter. Which I guess would not make the qualify as "4D" haha.

why did hasbro make metal furry anyway ? its just useless isnt it?

Because releasing nothing would have been worse than this, regardless of what any cynical child has to say about it.
I have to agree with you. Sorry for whining Hazel. I was just stating opinion.
I have been a long time Beyblader, but I'm pretty new to customizing Metal Fusion Beys. I am planning on purchasing parts from Toywiz to make a custom. So my question is; Can Left Spin Energy Rings be used on Right Spin Beys, Despite being listed as "Left Spin Energy Rings"? I apologize if this is a dumb question... But as I said, I'm new to customizing Metal Fusion Beys. I have 1 Metal Fusion Beyblade, and its the first Sagittarius they came out with so I don't know...
The prongs of your launcher won't fit if you have a left right combination.
(Aug. 14, 2012  9:47 PM)Insomniac Wrote: The prongs of your launcher won't fit if you have a left right combination.

Okay, Thanks for the quick response!
(Aug. 14, 2012  10:03 PM)Valiant Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  9:47 PM)Insomniac Wrote: The prongs of your launcher won't fit if you have a left right combination.

Okay, Thanks for the quick response!

You're going to have to get used to the quick responses. Heck sometimes you even get two within the same minute XD
Seeing as you've been gone for so long, I'd also recommend you check out these links as they'll help you start to catching up:

EDIT: Derp you Inso.

Unless you use illegal modification such as cutting the strict- right part things on the metal wheel and cutting the energy ring so it will fit on the metal wheel.
(Aug. 14, 2012  10:08 PM)Eternal-E Wrote:

Unless you use illegal modification such as cutting the strict- right part things on the metal wheel and cutting the energy ring so it will fit on the metal wheel.

Um, okaaaaaay. We are not talking about illegal modifications here. He asked a simple and legitimate question, I gave him an equally simple and straightforward answer.

End of question? Yes, no need to involve illegal stuff and make it even more confusing and irrelevant.
(Aug. 14, 2012  10:24 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Do instagram links work on WBO

This is for Beyblade related questions only. Use the WBO thread for that one. But it should work as long as the image URL is hosted.
I have another question regarding Energy Rings... Do all shapes of Right Spin Energy Rings fit all Right Spin Fusion Wheels? Or do some not fit?
They all fit. Only the Perseus and L-Drago series Clear Wheels are to remain customized with their original Metal Wheels.
Alright, Thank you very much for answering!
august 21st is my bday. it would be cool if i had a tourney up there again.
I think you're looking for Random Thoughts, not Ask a a Question, Get An Answer...
Does anyone have an idea on why my Takara Tomy Mars Red Ver. Beylauncher LR wont launch as hard as it is advertised by you guys that it does? I did some tests, and what came up for me was;
RevUp>LL2>Beylauncher LR>LL1>Hasbro LL
It should be stronger than the LL2 I suspect.
I launch it as hard as I can, enough to break it, but I have the suspension.
P.S. It is not broken.

Thanks for any help!
Have you ever had a string-based launcher before? (asides from the Rev-Up Launcher)
(Aug. 15, 2012  3:43 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Have you ever had a string-based launcher before? (asides from the Rev-Up Launcher)

Nope! I have not.
(Aug. 15, 2012  4:04 AM)pocketpulls Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2012  3:43 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Have you ever had a string-based launcher before? (asides from the Rev-Up Launcher)

Nope! I have not.

maybe thats why.
(Aug. 15, 2012  4:04 AM)pocketpulls Wrote:

Nope! I have not.

And that's most likely why!
All you need is a bit of practice with it. Wink