Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 13, 2012  1:48 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: I know custom stadiums are not recommended, but what materials can beyblades be used on with out wearing down the tips?

Tips will wear down eventually irrespective of where you use them. Just that the rate at which it'll wear down would be different.
Currently, the stadiums by Takara Tomy are the most tip-friendly off all beyblade stadiums manufactured as of now. Smile
So yeah, these thin plastic sheets used by TT to make the stadium is the least damaging at the moment.
(Aug. 13, 2012  1:48 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: I know custom stadiums are not recommended, but what materials can beyblades be used on with out wearing down the tips?

and hasbro stadiums have all those craters in the middle and stuff so the tips tend to wear off easily .... and it effects the battle in my opinion . some have battle craters like in the MAX STAMPEDE STADIUM so for attack types its a disadvantage i guess......
If a bottom makes slight unbalanced moves, not like basalt but it has a horrible scratching noise, my bottom that has a problem is SD and im wondering, is the mold a slight problem or should I compare it to other bottoms like WD?

Oh and I forgot to mention that the custom used is phantom aquario ad145sd just to be precise.
I just posted my bey parts on build me a combo #2 and I am the last post but my post isn't appearing and whenever I click the last post button on Build me a Combo #2 it takes me to the first page, is everyone having this problem?
(Aug. 13, 2012  6:40 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote: If a bottom makes slight unbalanced moves, not like basalt but it has a horrible scratching noise, my bottom that has a problem is SD and im wondering, is the mold a slight problem or should I compare it to other bottoms like WD?

Oh and I forgot to mention that the custom used is phantom aquario ad145sd just to be precise.
sd: semi defense this could be used as defense and you could put a bit of stamina if you use this tip but can you tell the problem with the tip like explain it?

(Aug. 12, 2012  5:35 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2012  4:59 PM)wishwere Wrote: why did takara change the bey pointer to a beypointer card?
if i recall correctly then, at that time, if you could collect a certain number of beypoints, by wining battles etc., TT WBBA stores would gift some limited edition bey(s) in exchange of those points.. So because of greed people somehow found out a way to increase/multiply their beypoints illegally; maybe by hacking its processor/CPU.. inorder to prevent this the tomy company introduced a new system; the beycard system, with each card liscened. So no way to mess with it. Hah

man now people do this to beyblade they hack there own beypointer hmm ...... but what is the level sticker that they give when you get points?
Are there any beyblade jobs available?
(Aug. 14, 2012  9:58 AM)Phantom #2 Wrote: Are there any beyblade jobs available?

Uhh, you can apply for a toy store (Toys R Us) or apply for Hasbro ... I guess?
(Aug. 14, 2012  7:28 AM)wishwere Wrote: [quote='D-Quetzalcoatl' pid='1012671' dateline='1344879656']
If a bottom makes slight unbalanced moves, not like basalt but it has a horrible scratching noise, my bottom that has a problem is SD and im wondering, is the mold a slight problem or should I compare it to other bottoms like WD?

sd: semi defense this could be used as defense and you could put a bit of stamina if you use this tip but can you tell the problem with the tip like explain it?

wishwere I think the problem might be a mold error, but can you tell me how I can fix it or that I'd require a new SD hoping its different?

Oh and I know what SD does already but I think it's a heck of a lot better using it just for stamina.

(Aug. 14, 2012  10:42 AM)duouranuslover Wrote: is wing a good attack wheel?

i believe that wing has found use in defense customs, but doesn't really have the contact points to make a good attack wheel
(Aug. 14, 2012  10:00 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  9:58 AM)Phantom #2 Wrote: Are there any beyblade jobs available?

Uhh, you can apply for a toy store (Toys R Us) or apply for Hasbro ... I guess?

i meant like MAKING a Bey or designing it or whatever..
(Aug. 14, 2012  11:31 AM)Phantom #2 Wrote: i meant like MAKING a Bey or designing it or whatever..

I doubt such positions are available. And at your age, you should not be investing your future in a hobby.
(Aug. 14, 2012  12:09 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  11:31 AM)Phantom #2 Wrote: i meant like MAKING a Bey or designing it or whatever..

I doubt such positions are available. And at your age, you should not be investing your future in a hobby.

Tons of people invest there futures in there hobbies. A lot of people start at a young age.
I didn't mean it that way. He's eleven and looking to work at designing Beyblades for a living ...
(Aug. 14, 2012  10:01 AM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  7:28 AM)wishwere Wrote: [quote='D-Quetzalcoatl' pid='1012671' dateline='1344879656']

wishwere I think the problem might be a mold error, but can you tell me how I can fix it or that I'd require a new SD hoping its different?

Oh and I know what SD does already but I think it's a heck of a lot better using it just for stamina.

i really dont know. it maybe a mold error but sd is good for stamina and defense. just take a new sd tip from a friend or buy a new one and see with your one compere the 2 tips that should help you i think........
(Aug. 14, 2012  1:10 PM)wishwere Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  10:01 AM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote:

i really dont know. it maybe a mold error but sd is good for stamina and defense. just take a new sd tip from a friend or buy a new one and see with your one compere the 2 tips that should help you i think........

Thank you very much.
(Aug. 14, 2012  1:37 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  1:10 PM)wishwere Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  10:01 AM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote: sd: semi defense this could be used as defense and you could put a bit of stamina if you use this tip but can you tell the problem with the tip like explain it?

Thank you very much.

no problem.

SD is awful for Defense. Ignore wishwere.
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:42 PM)Hazel Wrote: SD is awful for Defense. Ignore wishwere.

yes i agree , i told witch i thought was good for me but actually it is useless
on which internet site can i buy hasbro 4d beyblades and the can be shipped in india???
(Aug. 14, 2012  4:33 PM)dragonPhang101 Wrote: on which internet site can i buy hasbro 4d beyblades and the can be shipped in india???

why buy hasbros? its actually metal furry. i reckon takaratomys there obviously better ! the tt 4d system is the best and the website hmm... lets think ebay i guess?
(Aug. 13, 2012  6:44 PM)Akio314 Wrote: I just posted my bey parts on build me a combo #2 and I am the last post but my post isn't appearing and whenever I click the last post button on Build me a Combo #2 it takes me to the first page, is everyone having this problem?

Large threads get the last post bug. This is for questions regarding the hobby though, next time ask in the WBO question thread Wink

@dragonphang, go to dimsum2u's thread. He ships to india too.
Hasbro didn't make the 4D system and for Websites that sell 4D beyblades try Plamoya, eBay, Yahoo Japan Auction, BeybladeGeeks Store on Facebook, dimsum2u's Selling Thread and eBay store
thanks and i dnt knw da hasbro dnt make 4d cuz 4d system is still nt launched in india and i wanna buy it before
They did technically make siimilar Beyblades, but they're all without gimmicks and about ten grams lighter. Which I guess would not make the qualify as "4D" haha.