Ask a question, get an answer! #2

There are not a lot of stores that sell Japanese items, you will have to order through a middle man.
(Aug. 13, 2012  5:56 AM)Insomniac Wrote: There are not a lot of stores that sell Japanese items, you will have to order through a middle man.

Buying them from eBay is probably more effective and easy for people than using a middleman service.

However, Cosmic, that question should have been asked in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" thread.
(Aug. 13, 2012  6:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Buying them from eBay is probably more effective and easy for people than using a middleman service.

But isn't eBay also middleman service? You're not getting it directly from the factory, are you? XD

I'm kidding, Kai-V, just kidding.
Does anyone know what they will replace b: d with on the Hasbro phantom Orion????
How Do you host a beyblade tournament??
@mau5-maybe,just maybe 145wd.
phantom 2-gather 8 people who're interested to host a tournament,create a thread about the tournament with exact date timing venue,format,prizes,etc.then on the tournament day,the host takes fees for one time entry $5 and$10 for passport.passport grants entry to tournaments free for one year,and you're on a safe side with passport.
it would be better if you could tell where you live.any blader nearby will help you out
(if i made a mistake,humbly,forgive me)
(Aug. 13, 2012  6:03 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2012  6:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Buying them from eBay is probably more effective and easy for people than using a middleman service.

But isn't eBay also middleman service? You're not getting it directly from the factory, are you? XD

I'm kidding, Kai-V, just kidding.

Insomniac has a good point actually,ebay is a middle man in getting spinning tops to your location,right?
(Aug. 13, 2012  6:46 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Does anyone know what they will replace b: d with on the Hasbro phantom Orion????

AFAIK, It is 145ES...

(Aug. 13, 2012  6:46 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Does anyone know what they will replace b: d with on the Hasbro phantom Orion????
You can check out the list here ..

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

And yes, t is 145ES.
They changed it to 145 ES. Strange choice
Edit:I'm late for answering
(Aug. 12, 2012  5:02 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, there's no real reason to do so, except for convenience. The Beypointer was quite sturdy as compared to a thin BeyPoint card...
It also complemented their further releases, such as-
It made use of the card-space on the 3-Segment...

Vulcan Wizard- It is, for the most part, useless...
The height is decent for Flash, however, S130 outclasses it.

hmm so it seems that beypointer is better than the bey point card . but they have used so much tech in to that small card isnt it ?
I know custom stadiums are not recommended, but what materials can beyblades be used on with out wearing down the tips?
are beyblades based on newtons laws? (please dont think i am m.a.d. )
(Aug. 13, 2012  1:48 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: I know custom stadiums are not recommended, but what materials can beyblades be used on with out wearing down the tips?

thin sheets of plastic i guess?
Question: I bought a bey with M145Q. M145Q is good in a zero G Stadium, right?
wishwere I think so, I searched the laws up and it seems that they apply.
(Aug. 13, 2012  1:50 PM)wishwere Wrote: are beyblades based on newtons laws? (please dont think i am m.a.d. )
yes they do follow the laws, every single part of a bey does obey some law.
(Aug. 13, 2012  2:48 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2012  1:50 PM)wishwere Wrote: are beyblades based on newtons laws? (please dont think i am m.a.d. )
yes they do follow the laws, every single part of a bey does obey some law.

thanks bro!
(Aug. 13, 2012  2:03 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Question: I bought a bey with M145Q. M145Q is good in a zero G Stadium, right?

its good but the tip q:quake is cut to bounce so in a zero g stadium ..... its not good but M145 is good due to its defense and hight . it can withstand great attacks . its big so yeah .......
How does one prevent bey launchers from breaking? I understand that they'll have to break at some point but I already broke 2 after a handful of plays (please let me know if that's normal). Thanks.
(Aug. 13, 2012  3:01 PM)DNT Wrote: How does one prevent bey launchers from breaking? I understand that they'll have to break at some point but I already broke 2 after a handful of plays (please let me know if that's normal). Thanks.

bey launcher are string launchers and the string evetually breaks . this is normal indeed. but if you use it with care it will last a bit longer i think rip cord launchers are better in duration.
(Aug. 13, 2012  3:01 PM)DNT Wrote: How does one prevent bey launchers from breaking? I understand that they'll have to break at some point but I already broke 2 after a handful of plays (please let me know if that's normal). Thanks.

Well, the bey launcher is a string launcher right? Well, how are you pulling it? You must have a light grip on the handle so it releases right when it runs out. Here is a link on how it is to be used-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agC4YoALI7c&feature=plcp
Thanks for the quick answers. Sorry I wasn't clear about the launcher name. Both the ones I broke were light launcher 2 and they were both takara. Surprisingly I didn't break my string launcher yet. Being a noob, I didn't think I'd need the grip. Does it help improving the longevity of the launchers? Also, does light launcher 2 perform better than light launcher? Many thanks.

If you have a tendency of easily breaking Beylaunchers, try purchasing a Beylauncher Suspension or a Beylauncher Rubber. Those will help absorb the shock.

If it is the string which breaks more, then it means that you are not pulling straight.
(Aug. 13, 2012  3:32 PM)DNT Wrote: Thanks for the quick answers. Sorry I wasn't clear about the launcher name. Both the ones I broke were light launcher 2 and they were both takara. Surprisingly I didn't break my string launcher yet. Being a noob, I didn't think I'd need the grip. Does it help improving the longevity of the launchers? Also, does light launcher 2 perform better than light launcher? Many thanks.

yes light launcher 2 is better than light launcher .but the way you have to pull it is the cause as i (think). and if you get a gripper it would be much better it would take away the a bit of stress away from launchers and string launchers . string launchers are good but its life is shorter than a ripcord launcher. and hold string launcher lightly.+ there are gear for string launcher as kai v has mentioned above.
(Aug. 13, 2012  2:03 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Question: I bought a bey with M145Q. M145Q is good in a zero G Stadium, right?

Not at all in comparison to many other Track-Bottom configurations.

All matter follows Newton's laws of physics.
(Aug. 13, 2012  3:56 PM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote:

Not at all in comparison to many other Track-Bottom configurations.

All matter follows Newton's laws of physics.
thanks!