Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Use the search function, and this topic is only for beyblades.
hello guys Grin ive been out for a while (almost a year now) and i left the beyblade craze when the metal masters series was yet to begin, i was wondering if someone could tell me the trending combos people have been using and what part of the series canada is currently in. thank you Smile
What is the beyblade metal fury air date in the USA?
i believe it is august 25 2012. though i was originally going to be august 4 but that was changed so there's no way to tell for sure right now.
(Aug. 08, 2012  5:44 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: hello guys Grin ive been out for a while (almost a year now) and i left the beyblade craze when the metal masters series was yet to begin, i was wondering if someone could tell me the trending combos people have been using and what part of the series canada is currently in. thank you Smile

Well, you can check the Competitive Metal Fight Combos for help. Smile
That gives you an insight into the trending combos.

Also, we have had a new series by the name of Zero G now. You can get more info about it by reading past certain topics about new releases; and also the BeyWiki article on Zero G.

As for the series going on in Canada, there's still Metal Masters there. Metal Fury shall be released shortly.
so i finally got around to using the stickers from my zero-g RBV2 spamming... and realized that the stickers were recolors!! =O the reviser stickers even have a new scaley pattern on them that i don't recall seeing on the original guardian reviser release. pics on request!

anyway, my question is: since this was my first time buying Random Boosters, do all random booster beys come with sitcker recolors, or is this something new?
(Aug. 08, 2012  9:33 AM)slyx Wrote: so i finally got around to using the stickers from my zero-g RBV2 spamming... and realized that the stickers were recolors!! =O the reviser stickers even have a new scaley pattern on them that i don't recall seeing on the original guardian reviser release. pics on request!

anyway, my question is: since this was my first time buying Random Boosters, do all random booster beys come with sitcker recolors, or is this something new?

Check the Sticker Sheet thread.

Yes, Boosters come with recolored versions of stickers.
What is the most non-boring stuff to do when you're waiting for a Air Parcel from around the globe?
Sounds like you are a new member. Use the Random Thoughts thread for that.
This thread is for questions regarding beyblade only.
I don't think they are, but are the hasbro stealth and tornado battlers eligible for wbo play?
(Aug. 08, 2012  4:17 PM)Beymon Wrote: I don't think they are, but are the hasbro stealth and tornado battlers eligible for wbo play?

No, they are Illegal for use in WBO tournaments
Also, is it true that u can't do shooting techniques with the rev-up launcher?
What do you mean by that?
Well, the Rev-Up is pretty fragile, so if you are referring to that; then yes, it cannot be used for quite long. Smile

By shooting techniques; if you mean to refer to sliding shoot, banking, etc. -

Well, if that's what you mean, then no. You can perform such techniques with the Rev Up. There's no difficulty! Smile
But yeah, due to the speed it offers, its pretty difficult to control certain Attackers, i.e. its tough to have them maintain a good flower pattern without self-KOing.
(Aug. 08, 2012  4:19 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2012  4:17 PM)Beymon Wrote: I don't think they are, but are the hasbro stealth and tornado battlers eligible for wbo play?

No, they are Illegal for use in WBO tournaments

And illegal for all tournaments, not just the World Beyblade Organization's. Even in Hasbro's events, they will not be legal. This has to be mentioned more often ...

(Aug. 08, 2012  4:29 PM)Beymon Wrote: Also, is it true that u can't do shooting techniques with the rev-up launcher?

Not really. As long as you can shoot it strongly without having to "rev it up", you can do launching techniques.
Ok. So I guess the beylauncher would be a better choice than the rev-up because it doesn't break as easy, it can spin to the left, it is easier to control, and easier to do launching techniques with. Plus it still offers great power, just a little less than the rev-up.
Yes, the BeyLauncher is better than the Rev-Up launcher; as the latter is too fragile.
To be more specific, the BeyLauncher LR is the best variant of the BeyLauncher.
what beylauncher? light launcher or string launcher or LR light launcher or LR string launcher
Well, a BeyLauncher is not a general term used to refer to beyblade launchers; as it had been during the plastics era. A BeyLauncher refers to the String launcher only, and not a Light Launcher. Smile
A light launcher is one with a ripcord, while a BeyLauncher(or string launcher; as it is popularly known as) is one with the string. Smile
DarkBull2296 should have really been redirected to Beywiki.

So, that being said, the beylauncher is the best launcher?
Yes.

When people bring up the Rev-Up Launcher in answering questions such as this, it can lead to confusion. Maybe it would be better to just leave it from mention...? And then redirect them to search.
Silly question but would WBBA tornaments allow a zero g beyblade if noone else had one or since it didn't release in hasbro would it count as illegal until it was released?
(Aug. 08, 2012  11:49 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote: Silly question but would WBBA tornaments allow a zero g beyblade if noone else had one or since it didn't release in hasbro would it count as illegal until it was released?

The world championship is an even playing field. So if zero g isnt released by hasbro then it will be illwgal. As far as hasbro tourneys go they are illegal.
What is an easy way to beat earth eagle 145D?