Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 05, 2012  8:25 PM)Bald Eagle Wrote: One question guys witch is the original fox screw fox or divine fox?

They were both released in the same Random Booster at the same time, but Screw Fox was featured in the anime.
I haven't done much testing on my Dark Knight Dragooon but when I did a random battle it floor scraped and the scrape got reversed. Is it because of the BSF tip and is it supposed to do that?
(Aug. 06, 2012  2:24 AM)BH145WD Wrote: I haven't done much testing on my Dark Knight Dragooon but when I did a random battle it floor scraped and the scrape got reversed. Is it because of the BSF tip and is it supposed to do that?

What stadium did you use for the random battle?
(Aug. 06, 2012  2:30 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2012  2:24 AM)BH145WD Wrote: I haven't done much testing on my Dark Knight Dragooon but when I did a random battle it floor scraped and the scrape got reversed. Is it because of the BSF tip and is it supposed to do that?

What stadium did you use for the random battle?

bb-10. Revizer knocked it against the stadium wall so hard that it started scraping.
Revizer probably destabilized Dragooon and caused it to perform the way you described.
It wouldn't be destabilized. The hard hit you described is most likely a result of hitting the wall and throwing it off balance because of the way BSF was made. Quite honestly, it is (in my opinion) similar to L-Drago Destroy's F : S bottom; which is easily thrown of by hard attackers or recoil.
Which launcher is better?
Light launcher 2
String launcher
LR string launcher
Go with the string launcher, I've actually done RPM tests with those launchers and from comparing results string launcher comes up top.

LR is the same thing, just has both sides in one package. Due to that, LR would be the best choice because of convenience.
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:07 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Which launcher is better?
Light launcher 2
String launcher
LR string launcher

IMO the Bylauncher LR is the best because you can use Right and Left spin beyblades
akiras daddy says the light launcher 2 has the second fastest rpm the first being the rev up launcher
Which metal wheel is better to use in a stamina combo?
Death,Duo,Flash,or Phantom
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:20 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Which metal wheel is better to use in a stamina combo?

Duo or Phantom. Just depending on the weight. If you have one of the heavier phantoms then it would be the best choice. But generally Duo is best for stamina.
Is it better to reduce recoil on Spin Stealers or increase it? (seems like a stupid question, I know)
Why won't it let me post a new threeeeeaaad???!!!!?????!?!?!??!??!???!???!???!??!?!?????!??!??
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:22 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:20 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Which metal wheel is better to use in a stamina combo?

Duo or Phantom. Just depending on the weight. If you have one of the heavier phantoms then it would be the best choice. But generally Duo is best for stamina.

Well, adding to your point-
Duo and Phantom are equal in terms of Stamina. However, due to Duo's high Defense it much difficult to KO than a Phantom. As pure Stamina simply doesn't work these days, Duo takes the title of being the best for Stamina.
As Dark Mousy said though, a heavy Phantom would also work. But still, a Duo's low recoil can still offer better Defense than a heavier Phantom IMO. Smile

@War- Um, that is a nice question, really. Never really thought about it...
But yeah, Spin Steal combos are generally not controlled by the recoil factor; as most of them are so well "padded" with rubber that when used against the right opponent (i.e. an opponent in opposite spin), they usually just make quick, small contacts and steal spin.
The effect of recoil is negligible when using spin equalizing combos. Not to mention that most of them are weak-launched; thus completely reducing the scope for occurrence of recoil...
Its actually tough to explain, but when two beys that are spinning in different directions make contact, at the point of contact both of them are spinning in the same direction (I know that I ain't wording it correctly, but this is quite tricky to explain IMO. If you do not understand what I said there, try to remember the episode wherein Madoka explained the mechanism of spin steal practiced by LLD). Thus, the force applied by the opposing bey is in the direction of the movement of your bey which in turn increases its spin velocity(refer to effects of force when it is applied on a moving body, in the direction of motion of the body); and this is what we call spin steal. Due to this increase in speed, the effect of the reaction force (i.e. recoil) on your bey is reduced drastically; hence you don't see your bey flying away due to its own speed.

To take a practical example, if you use MLD against a right spin combo, it'll steal spin comfortably, and wouldn't fly around the stadium(remember, I am strictly talking about a situation wherein a spin steal combo is used against a type of combo it is good against).
But if you use MLD against another left spinning bey, you'd see how quickly it'd stop dead, because of the HIGH recoil of its rubber.

So to be honest, there is no configuration that may help you reduce or increase the recoil of orthodox spin steal beys like MLD. However, when using beys like Gravity for spin stealing; you MUST make sure that the recoil, or rather the metal-on-metal contact is greatly reduced. For this, you must use the Perseus Stamina CW. Smile

I know that I complicated things a LOT while answering this question, and I may be completely wrong too... So yeah, please forgive me (and correct me) if I am wrong. Smile
which beyblades are best in the 4d systems????
(Aug. 06, 2012  10:47 AM)dragonPhang101 Wrote: which beyblades are best in the 4d systems????

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385

If uncostumized, Duo Uranus 230WD and Phantom Orion BGrin are good out of the box

EDIT: Death Quetzelcoatl contains usefull parts like Death and RDF which are both good for stamina, I think it is good out of the box too..
EDIT: I meant Defense not Stamina, thinking typo error?

which beyblades are good for attack , defence , stamina from 4d systems
2 beyblades for each type
UNCUSTOMIZED!!!
UNCUSTOMIZED!!!
i seem to be correcting you all over the place, but please don't take it personally sniper kid. i just don't want other's to be mislead.

anyway, RDF is in no way good for stamina; it is a top-tier DEFENSE bottom. death is a good defense wheel with decently good stamina but is outclassed by duo in both aspects, i believe.

@dragonPhang101
if you're referring to out of the box beyblades, its difficult to get top-tier blades of each type. that's why customization is required to use parts which all have the same type of property (attack, defense, and stamina) and synergy in order to obtain the best combos possible. that said, current top tier combos can be found here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...05-11-2012

although new parts have been released since then. however since you're just interested in 4D stuff that list should be more than sufficient
(Aug. 06, 2012  11:28 AM)slyx Wrote: i seem to be correcting you all over the place, but please don't take it personally sniper kid. i just don't want other's to be mislead.

anyway, RDF is in no way good for stamina; it is a top-tier DEFENSE bottom. death is a good defense wheel with decently good stamina but is outclassed by duo in both aspects, i believe.

@dragonPhang101
if you're referring to out of the box beyblades, its difficult to get top-tier blades of each type. that's why customization is required to use parts which all have the same type of property (attack, defense, and stamina) and synergy in order to obtain the best combos possible. that said, current top tier combos can be found here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...05-11-2012

although new parts have been released since then. however since you're just interested in 4D stuff that list should be more than sufficient

Oh yes sorry, I obviously meant Defense and not Stamina

EDIT: Thinking typo error haha

What can I do to prevent the paint from chipping off from a metal wheel?
(Aug. 06, 2012  1:51 PM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: What can I do to prevent the paint from chipping off from a metal wheel?

You can't. But I have an even better suggestion ...

(recycled th!nk pun)
Do you think it would work if I sprayed a clear coat or something on it?
Well, people do try to prevent the chipping off of paint from their metal wheels by applying a clear coat (they also do that to keep the stickers from spoiling at times). However-
1. You can do it as long as its a thin coat, and doesn't affect the bey's performance in anyway.
2. Eventually, everything has to wear off. Hence, the clear coat thingy is just a temporary way of preventing the paint from chipping off.

Seriously though, best way- Get two of the painted beys if you are so worried about keeping it from chipping; and then use one and keep one for collection. Smile
Reason- Clear Coating and all wouldn't work TOO well. You'd have to clear coat it too often... The amount of money you'd spend on buying a clear coat so frequently would be WAY more than the cost of a NIB beyblade... So, get a new one instead, and keep it unused.