Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Wyvang really isn't a rare wheel or anything, it's just absurdly good.

The only reason few people have two is because at the moment the only way to get is in a 30-35 dollar set, which is quite a sum when you need two of them. Smile That said, it's not any more valuable than any other chrome wheel per say... it's just expensive to get because you have to get the whole set.
What kinds of beyblades are people interested in buying right now, I mean accessories, stadiums, etc. Please don't ask what I have, I am asking because I want to sell my collection on ebay.
They buy Zero-G's of course. If you have any of their stadiums, I think someone would buy it. People also still buy 4Ds
(Oct. 30, 2013  9:20 PM)Cryptic Wrote: What kinds of beyblades are people interested in buying right now, I mean accessories, stadiums, etc. Please don't ask what I have, I am asking because I want to sell my collection on ebay.

Like the previous post said, Zero-G and 4D are pretty popular.

If you have an TT Stadiums, such as the BB-10*, I'd imagine that would sell well.

*Stadiums depend on the condition. Tongue_out
(Oct. 30, 2013  9:59 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2013  9:20 PM)Cryptic Wrote: What kinds of beyblades are people interested in buying right now, I mean accessories, stadiums, etc. Please don't ask what I have, I am asking because I want to sell my collection on ebay.

Like the previous post said, Zero-G and 4D are pretty popular.

If you have an TT Stadiums, such as the BB-10*, I'd imagine that would sell well.

*Stadiums depend on the condition. Tongue_out

Can you tell me which zero g and such are bad to sell? Also do people like brand new death quetzacoatl's?
Bad Zero-G's to sell due to their performance or the fact that they are easy to get:
Samurai Ifrit
Ninja Salamander
Piarates Killerken
Guardian Reviser
Pirates Orochi

And yes a brand new Quetz is awesome!
Er... newer bladers might actually snap up a Saumrai Ifraid if they don't have W145 or CF yet (both top-tier parts).
(Oct. 30, 2013  2:38 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: I am not sure if this belongs in Purchase Consultation or here but how much is wyvang worth? I apologize if i am posting in the wrong thread.

I know this was answered already, but Wyvang to be sold alone would be around upwards of $7-$12 due to its competitive factor.
Hello, I have just received a Phantom Orion BGrin from Hyperblades and BGrin isn't performing well as it only runs for 2-3 minutes. Can I do anything to improve it?
Pretty much nothing unless u want to make it illegal for tournament use, u just got a bad mold I guess
Anything is ok but I just want to improve its stamina. Just tell me how please.
I heard spraying wd-40 works but u can't use it in tourney, it is consider illegally modified
I don't understand what wd-40 is. Also any method is ok even if it is illegal.
(Oct. 31, 2013  5:17 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: I don't understand what wd-40 is. Also any method is ok even if it is illegal.

Here: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WD-40
(Oct. 31, 2013  5:17 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: I don't understand what wd-40 is. Also any method is ok even if it is illegal.
Are you not intending to use it in a tourney?
Group? What do you mean?
Group? Please elaborate just give us an idea please.
I think he's talking about a team, that would go in the " questions about the wbo" thread I believe
Oh yeah stupid me lol yeah DK is probably right.
Is hasbro duo Orion s130lf considered anti-attack cause its acting like one
No. You usually need a variant of RF to build an anti-attacker.

That would be more of a super outclassed tornado staller. Tongue_out Hasbro's Duo is a bit too light to be competitive against attackers.
I know it's super outclassed, I thought it would be super outclassed anti attack though lol, I was just doing random combos but thanks a lot
I can't view a tournament thread? Can someone help me pleaseSmile
If it is a Event Proposal only the user who posted it and the comettee can see it. Which thread is it?