Ask a question, get an answer! #2

How good is the CH120 Track for attack type combos?
It's decent but outclassed same thing with gb145
whats the best spin track for attack then?
It depends what you're using. With Flash, it's generally S130. With Wyvang Dragooon for example, it's SA165. It varys widely on the setup you are using.
(Oct. 21, 2013  8:56 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: It's decent but outclassed same thing with gb145
This is not true. CH120 is sometimes better on combos GB145 isn't as good on, for instance Balro Balro CH120R2F is superior to it's GB145 counterpart to some extent. For attack, it is Generally Ideal to be somewhere around the 145 height. (Not counting Ltacs in which case work better on lower tracks.)
It depends on what Beyblade your using. Like S130 is good on Flash.
So ch120 isn't outclassed?
It isn't, but it's like a back up, If you don't have the best track.

It's still good on some combos.
Guys, CH120 is still on the top tier list with Balro Balro and Flash ... It's not just a second choice, it's a good choice for attack.
I know I was saying for Flash. Sorry should of been more clear.

Here this might help

Flash=S130
Balro=CH120
Wyvang=SA165
So do you guys think this is a top tier combo Flash Pegasus CH120 R2f?
Yes it does good, but S130 Is more of a better choice. This still works just fine.
Thanks alot for your help. i ask a lot of questions but im just trying to Understand these parts is all.
In the Beyblade Vancouver Summit video on the BeyChannel, I saw some what appeared to be really long rip cords. Were those real? Because I just found one that is really long in my room.
I believe that those are from the light launchers in the HWS series from Takara Tomy. If it is what I think it is then yes, those are legitimately real.
Im curious , can u use a dragon winder with mfd in tournaments ?
I don't believe there is a ruling on that, but I don't see why you can't since it is just a winder.
Hey, guys! I'd like to know, in YJA, how you all manage to get your items to be shipped overseas? All the items that I've seen so far are to be shipped locally in Japan only.
(Oct. 22, 2013  11:12 AM)EX-e-LD Wrote: Hey, guys! I'd like to know, in YJA, how you all manage to get your items to be shipped overseas? All the items that I've seen so far are to be shipped locally in Japan only.

To order from YJA, you need to use a middleman, in which the items ships to them, and then to you (fees are applicable).

Mail Order Japan, OkinawamTS (User on here), etc. are examples.
(Oct. 22, 2013  11:29 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2013  11:12 AM)EX-e-LD Wrote: Hey, guys! I'd like to know, in YJA, how you all manage to get your items to be shipped overseas? All the items that I've seen so far are to be shipped locally in Japan only.

To order from YJA, you need to use a middleman, in which the items ships to them, and then to you (fees are applicable).

Mail Order Japan, OkinawamTS (User on here), etc. are examples.
Ah, I see. Thank you very much, Cannon
What is the best Defensive Plastic Beyblade? And what do you think of Draciel F?
That goes here please http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics...ere-No-HMS
Just got bb-121 ulitmate xd set any recommendations such as combos or anything else
For combo recommendations, use the "Build Me a Combo!" #2 topic in the beyblade customization forum.

And as Kai-V said below, read their beywiki articles and check the competitive customization list to see if you have any top tier combos.