Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 13, 2013  1:41 PM)Infie Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2013  6:05 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I just saw a picture of it and it looks EXACTLY the same as wd wats the difference?
PD is made of different type of plastic (not sure exact name) which has a smoother surface; therefore, less friction with the stadium floor.

Pretty sure it's called POM, the same material TT Zeus' CEW was made of.

(Oct. 13, 2013  2:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It also does not look exactly like WD.

It's wider than D but not as wide as WD. That's most likely part of the reason it does well on 160, the height in between where WD and D are best.
do you think there should be another series after shogun steel.
There's no way we can really tell.
But of course there should be another season after Zero-G; any serious Beyblade fan would agree ... This is not a real question.
can i use a syncrome beyblade in every tornaments?
(Oct. 14, 2013  11:05 AM)CyberLdrago148 Wrote: can i use a syncrome beyblade in every tornaments?
Yes all beyblades from MFB including Zero-G are allowed in tournaments using the MFB format (not plastics though obviously) and yes you may use a synchrom in these tournaments.
thanks

(Oct. 14, 2013  11:14 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2013  11:05 AM)CyberLdrago148 Wrote: can i use a syncrome beyblade in every tornaments?
Yes all beyblades from MFB including Zero-G are allowed in tournaments using the MFB format (not plastics though obviously) and yes you may use a synchrom in these tournaments.

what if i am battling a non syncrome beyblade and i am using a syncrome beyblade,will i be asked to change it?
No, you will not.
Anyone know when the next Hasbro Beyblade Tournament is like the one 2011, I want to redeem myself and win. Uncertain
(Oct. 14, 2013  4:05 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Anyone know when the next Hasbro Beyblade Tournament is like the one 2011, I want to redeem myself and win. Uncertain

So far, there has been no announcements of anything.
Thanks dude, still got the feels from when I almost got through the regional qualifiers. Stupid Basalt Horogium.
what types of bey do we use in battles these days e.g metal,plastic, mfb e.c.t
The latest system is the Zero-G system.
(Oct. 14, 2013  6:38 PM)Arkangel886 Wrote: what types of bey do we use in battles these days e.g metal,plastic, mfb e.c.t

Its from metal fight beyblade to the current zero g system. Also plastics & hms have theor own formats.
(Oct. 14, 2013  6:38 PM)Arkangel886 Wrote: what types of bey do we use in battles these days e.g metal,plastic, mfb e.c.t
Well if your talking about tournament battles on here, we use both sometimes MFB, and, Zero G.

Sometimes we do Plastic, HMS tournaments, but it's not main like, MFB, Zero G.

EDIT: Dark Mousy won!
How much are old gen trading cards worth if anything?
(Oct. 14, 2013  9:24 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: How much are old gen trading cards worth if anything?

The old gen Beyblade cards? If you mean those, then they aren't really worth much, but you'll see a lot of the Beyblade card boosters on eBay for really, really, cheap prices, so they won't be worth that much.
If I want to test something and it has top tier results, what do I look for to classify that it may be top tier?
You want to look for other people to back up the results, and do tests against Top-Tier beyblades.
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here I go.

I am no longer interested in beyblade, I want to build a new Gaming PC with some money from my old ones.

I have a TT Duo Wheel, TT Phantom, TT Diablo and such, a lot of old stuff and a bb-10. How much would I get for this stuff?
U probaly won't get very much seeing as it just the MWs and not the full blades
I forgot to include I have some Metal Face heavy's, old hasbro stadiums and such. My mistake.
Just look at my Scythe Cancer E230WD hasbro testing, it'll show how not to test an amateur combo. Further questions regarding this should go to PMs.
Whats the url to the Top Tier combo list?

(Oct. 15, 2013  2:24 AM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Whats the url to the Top Tier parts list?