Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 15, 2013  11:38 PM)Ultra Wrote: You seem to misunderstand. I have OCD so I have no choice in the way I think. At all When I speculate there is only like a 1 - 5% chance i'm wrong. So please test both again on 230 if you have the time.

But you are still SPECULATING Which Kai-V has already gotten on to you about. I tested, and your wrong. Clear as that. Thank you.
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:36 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: -.- not good examples. BeybladeGeeks thought Beresrker Begirados OOTB would be beast... but it turned out to be very unstable! Of course the parts of Bereserker Begirados are Top Tier like SR200,BWD, and Begirados, but our points are... the things that you think are good by looks needs testing.

Bahamdia is the best possible example actually. Zero G was designed to be unbalanced when uncustomized. It isn't just a coincidence that they're horrendous when customized.
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:38 PM)Ultra Wrote: You seem to misunderstand. I have OCD so I have no choice in the way I think. At all When I speculate there is only like a 1 - 5% chance i'm wrong. So please test both again on 230 if you have the time.

That's fine that there is a "1-5% chance", but your still predicting that, which doesn't mean its necessarily true.
(lets all stop spamming with this Tongue_out )
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:41 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

But you are still SPECULATING Which Kai-V has already gotten on to you about. I tested, and your wrong. Clear as that. Thank you.

You still don't get it. I am only speculating this way because THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN DO SO. My OCD FORCES ME TO PUT 110% into EVERY SINGLE ACTION I CONSCIOUSLY MAKE. WANT IS IRRELEVANT TO ME. THE ONLY THING MY BRAIN UNDERSTANDS IS NEED. Kai-V is aware of this. The only reason i'm still here at all is because she is aware I have limitless potential. She was simply biding her time till I came to this conclusion myself.
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:48 PM)Ultra Wrote: You still don't get it. I am only speculating this way because THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN DO SO. My OCD FORCES ME TO PUT 110% into EVERY SINGLE ACTION I CONSCIOUSLY MAKE. WANT IS IRRELEVANT TO ME. THE ONLY THING MY BRAIN UNDERSTANDS IS NEED. Kai-V is aware of this. The only reason i'm still here at all is because she is aware I have limitless potential. She was simply biding her time till I came to this conclusion myself.

Well, here's a constructive idea; instead of making all these speculations, go to the individual part testing thread and ask someone to test it. I mean coming along and saying "oh this part is clearly tier 1 blah blah blah" and coming across as a jerk doesn't accomplish anything. Before I post anything I test and use the search function. Its there for a reason.

As far as DS goes, its been tested and not tier 1. Its been verified by several members who are accomplished and trustworthy.
Again I know you're trying to help but essentially i'm Autistic so I have a very limited sense of direction really. My OCD only makes this worse and while I am trying very hard to change it's a long process (for me anyway) because I also have ADHD. That's why i'm requesting it be re-tested. Because I know someone somewhere along the line did something wrong.

Can you stop asking questions now because I detest explaining this to anyone simply because I have OCD. I'm not bragging. At all.
(Jun. 16, 2013  12:06 AM)Ultra Wrote: Again I know you're trying to help but essentially i'm Autistic so I have a very limited sense of direction really. My OCD only makes this worse and while I am trying very hard to change it's a long process (for me anyway) because I also have ADHD. That's why i'm requesting it be re-tested. Because I know someone somewhere along the line did something wrong.

Yes, someone might have done something wrong. But to argue that from all of the testing that has been done it is all of a sudden a Tier 1 part because you dub it to be through your theory, it's ALL wrong? No, it's been tested, and it's not a Tier 1 part.
Tests prove things, not just speculations from the shape of the part. Einstein didn't just ask for people to believe him.
This is a really weird question. But I battle with very powerful bladers ( Including myself ) and it is actually really possible. , having myself experience it multiple times.So my question is this. If beybladers were battling, and the force from the power of the two bey blades entering the arena, were to cause the stadium to idk flip over or move in a way that a beyblade could fall out, would that count as a tie/redo, or would someone win it?

Also, when beyblades ride on the top of the sides of the stadium, if they were to go back inside of the stadium would it count as a lose if they didn't win in the end? Because I think that should be a redo.
This is not a question for here, this is a question for the WBO Official Play Rules. Zancrow, Einsten's related to me XD, I'm not kidding.
(Jun. 16, 2013  12:24 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: This is not a question for here, this is a question for the WBO Official Play Rules. Zancrow, Einsten's related to me XD, I'm not kidding.

I didn't even know there was a forum for that O_O

Isn't anti-attack basically balence type? Because Anti- Attack is a mix of defence and attack- and attack and defence is attack and the definition of a balence type is a mix of two different types :l
(Jun. 16, 2013  12:15 AM)Zancrow Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2013  12:06 AM)Ultra Wrote: Again I know you're trying to help but essentially i'm Autistic so I have a very limited sense of direction really. My OCD only makes this worse and while I am trying very hard to change it's a long process (for me anyway) because I also have ADHD. That's why i'm requesting it be re-tested. Because I know someone somewhere along the line did something wrong.

Yes, someone might have done something wrong. But to argue that from all of the testing that has been done it is all of a sudden a Tier 1 part because you dub it to be through your theory, it's ALL wrong? No, it's been tested, and it's not a Tier 1 part.
Tests prove things, not just speculations from the shape of the part. Einstein didn't just ask for people to believe him.

Again you misinterpret me. You're right yes. But i'm certain because that's better than D whether anyone was only doing what they thought best back then is completely irrevelant. LAD (or precession ability of parts) in ZERO G is so much more important than it was in 4D. We now have the tools to test it properly. As such i'm only requesting people use them rather than bragging.
What is the best Fusion Wheel for Anti-Attack?javascript:;
(Jun. 16, 2013  12:32 AM)Ultra Wrote:

Again you misinterpret me. You're right yes. But i'm certain because that's better than D whether anyone was only doing what they thought best back then is completely irrevelant. LAD (or precession ability of parts) in ZERO G is so much more important than it was in 4D. We now have the tools to test it properly. As such i'm only requesting people use them rather than bragging.

Everyone, take this into PM. Its spam.
Nothing can be certain if not proven.

I don't mean to be rude, but can you shut up about it? This topic is for people to learn more about Beyblade, and to ask what's right when they know they're wrong. So if you want to argue, can you please post somewhere else?
Don't mean to be a mini-mod.
The best Metal Wheel for Anti-Attack is Diablo, as far as I know.
(Jun. 16, 2013  12:36 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2013  12:15 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Yes, someone might have done something wrong. But to argue that from all of the testing that has been done it is all of a sudden a Tier 1 part because you dub it to be through your theory, it's ALL wrong? No, it's been tested, and it's not a Tier 1 part.

I don't mean to be rude, but can you shut up about it? This topic is for people to learn more about Beyblade, and to ask what's right when they know they're wrong. So if you want to argue, can you please post somewhere else?
Don't mean to be a mini-mod.

I'm trying very hard to. You seem to have missed that despite me explaining it as efficiently as humanly possible. I HAVE NO CHOICE IN ANYTHING I DO. EVER. I REALIZE HOW HUMBLING THAT CAN BE. Stop asking me silly questions please.
Is there any comparison between orojya and genbull, stamina-wise.
Yes. Absolutely. Genbull has simply been designed to be amazing for stamina. Oroyja is naturally good to a lesser extent.
Ok thanks Ultra.
Stamina-wise I'd say Genbull wins, namely Genbull Genbull. Orojya puts up unimpressive numbers across the board, but I still love it when it's the bottom wheel on a custom with 85 since it's so flat.
I know man. It's pretty obvious. I've just tried to explain it as nicely as possible on purpose
Q: how good is Genbull Genbull compared to Duo? is it really a must have? also, are there any other Synchroms that could be as good? like Gargole Gargole?
Genbull Genbull against Duo needs testing. I believe if you're a Stamina fan, it's a must have. Good Synchromes with themselves are Reviser and Saramanda for all I know. Good Synchromes are Reviser Dragooon and Killerken Dragooon or Bahamdia Dragooon.
Actually i did a solo spin time testing, and the only thing close to genbull, is gryph, because its incredible spin velocity.

actually saramanda is an OKAY chrome wheel for stamina, not the worst though.
(Jun. 16, 2013  3:28 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Actually i did a solo spin time testing, and the only thing close to genbull, is gryph, because its incredible spin velocity.

actually saramanda is a terrible chrome wheel for stamina, not the worst though.

Was that all your conclusions from solo spin tests ? Because we recently published the Beywiki article on Shinobi Saramanda and everyone's conclusion was rather positive : it is not the best in anything, but it is 'good' in each category.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...da_SW145SD