Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 20, 2013  7:39 PM)DeathAquario Wrote: Two guys in school want my Metal Face because they don't have one. So which should i agree
I:Brand new string launcher(I only have ripcord and light launchers)
II:Big Bang, DS and W145 or AD145 but i can still want more parts
PS:I know that in my last post i have w145 and ad145 but i lost them Unhappy

Hm, I think even exchanging a Metal Face for just a Beylauncher would be reasonable. If you can get many parts in exchange, cool for you, but it might not be fair to the other guys hah.
(Mar. 20, 2013  7:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2013  7:39 PM)DeathAquario Wrote: Two guys in school want my Metal Face because they don't have one. So which should i agree
I:Brand new string launcher(I only have ripcord and light launchers)
II:Big Bang, DS and W145 or AD145 but i can still want more parts
PS:I know that in my last post i have w145 and ad145 but i lost them Unhappy

Hm, I think even exchanging a Metal Face for just a Beylauncher would be reasonable. If you can get many parts in exchange, cool for you, but it might not be fair to the other guys hah.

Yeah Grin in my country it's hard to find metal faces Unhappy
And btw i have more questions
Which is the heaviest attack fusion wheel?
Which is the best attack energy ring?
Does metal face decrease attack on attack combo because i mainly use attack?
Is string launcher stronger that ripcord launcher?
Is it illegal to put glue on energy ring when they broke?
Is it illegal to spray paint parts?
(Mar. 20, 2013  7:56 PM)DeathAquario Wrote: Yeah Grin in my country it's hard to find metal faces Unhappy

Among the good Attack Metal Wheels, or do you really want to know the heaviest of those "labelled" as Attack ones ? Because we do not work with the labels Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY put on parts : we test pieces one by one in different contexts against top-tier combinations, and that is how we see where it really excels, or if it is even good at anything.
As such, the answer would be Flash, but there might be various Synchrom that weigh slightly more : the exact combination of Chrome Wheels is ambiguous though, but they would usually involve Wyvang, Gryph or Phoenic.

Again, types generally do not apply to Clear Wheels. One will embrace an Attack Metal Wheel's shape more and show its protrusions more, but otherwise it does not necessarily work with weight.

Most Attack types require a Metal Face. For more information, read this page on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Metal_Face

Yes, the Beylauncher is much stronger than any winder-based launcher.

Yes, putting any foreign substance on a Beyblade is illegal. As soon as a part breaks, unfortunately it is a waste.

No, spray painting is fine as long as it does not add non-negligible weight to the Beyblade and that it does not modify the Beyblade's protrusions.
(Mar. 20, 2013  8:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2013  7:56 PM)DeathAquario Wrote: Yeah Grin in my country it's hard to find metal faces Unhappy

Among the good Attack Metal Wheels, or do you really want to know the heaviest of those "labelled" as Attack ones ? Because we do not work with the labels Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY put on parts : we test pieces one by one in different contexts against top-tier combinations, and that is how we see where it really excels, or if it is even good at anything.
As such, the answer would be Flash, but there might be various Synchrom that weigh slightly more : the exact combination of Chrome Wheels is ambiguous though, but they would usually involve Wyvang, Gryph or Phoenic.

Again, types generally do not apply to Clear Wheels. One will embrace an Attack Metal Wheel's shape more and show its protrusions more, but otherwise it does not necessarily work with weight.

Most Attack types require a Metal Face. For more information, read this page on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Metal_Face

Yes, the Beylauncher is much stronger than any winder-based launcher.

Yes, putting any foreign substance on a Beyblade is illegal. As soon as a part breaks, unfortunately it is a waste.

No, spray painting is fine as long as it does not add non-negligible weight to the Beyblade and that it does not modify the Beyblade's protrusions.

About the link for mf
Will mf work also on r2f
Does the mf decrease attack power due to the less movement
Yes, RF, LRF or R²F, a Metal Face will work. Also, it does not necessarily decrease the Attack power; it makes it easier to control, be less wild. In a way, it also conveys more weight to each hit.
how to know the difference between 100, 90, and 85? I have a spin track.... it's smaller then 100 so i guess it's 90 or 85... but i can't tell if its 90 or 85... they look so alike. And weather this is 90 or 85, i don't have 85 or 90 to prove it. So... how do I know? Btw, it's purpleish pink and it's clear. thank you Grin
(Mar. 20, 2013  11:11 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: how to know the difference between 100, 90, and 85? I have a spin track.... it's smaller then 100 so i guess it's 90 or 85... but i can't tell if its 90 or 85... they look so alike. And weather this is 90 or 85, i don't have 85 or 90 to prove it. So... how do I know? Btw, it's purpleish pink and it's clear. thank you Grin

If it was from screw capricorn, then its 90. Do you know what bey it came from? Color is the easiest way for me and knowing what bey it came from.
(Mar. 21, 2013  1:13 AM)Shadowstriker12 Wrote: If it was from screw capricorn, then its 90. Do you know what bey it came from?

sadly, no i don't
I think it might be 90 because my friend has the same colored track and it was 90.
Do you guys think trading this is a good deal? Ultimate gravity deystroyer attack version (with out track or tip) (mine) for Flash (the fusion wheel) and L-Drago (i'm not sure if i should ask for the one from ultimate or the one not from ultimate). And then, i'll trade someone else a Ray for meteo and a xf for RF/RF2. p.s. does the ultimate attack version of l-drago have rubber just like normal l-drago? Just wondering in case it can spin steal if i put it with original meteo ( the meteo that ryuga uses in metal masters with his l-drago).edit: Btw, this is what i will do with this set. I will combine Meteo and Ult. L-Drago Attack version, then add r145 and a lrf I got in a trade a few days ago. Then, I will put flash together with Orion, s130, and RF/RF2. Then I can have a top tier attack type and a pretty good spin stealer.
How could I report a private message as spam?
(Mar. 21, 2013  1:57 AM)wtater888 Wrote: How could I report a private message as spam?

The point being ..?

Just ignore, delete, or block the user.

By the way, that should go in the Questions about the WBO thread.
(Mar. 21, 2013  1:20 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Do you guys think trading this is a good deal? Ultimate gravity deystroyer attack version (with out track or tip) (mine) for Flash (the fusion wheel) and L-Drago (i'm not sure if i should ask for the one from ultimate or the one not from ultimate). And then, i'll trade someone else a Ray for meteo and a xf for RF/RF2. p.s. does the ultimate attack version of l-drago have rubber just like normal l-drago? Just wondering in case it can spin steal if i put it with original meteo ( the meteo that ryuga uses in metal masters with his l-drago).edit: Btw, this is what i will do with this set. I will combine Meteo and Ult. L-Drago Attack version, then add r145 and a lrf I got in a trade a few days ago. Then, I will put flash together with Orion, s130, and RF/RF2. Then I can have a top tier attack type and a pretty good spin stealer.

Honestly, that trade is amazing. The Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Attack Version was once a great Attack wheel, and it still hasn't lost its grandeur in meta-games where outdated things work. However, you are getting a wonderful Attack wheel in exchange! That is great, haha!
Oh, and the Ultimate Attack version has no rubber on it, so its spin-stealing abilities are mediocre.
Only if you could coax him/her to give you a normal Meteo L Drago.... Or wait, that'd actually mean being greedy, haha!

@wtater- It doesn't belong here...

EDIT- Shot by a Cannon...
Oh man there's a war in my class for my metal face, because only i have one so i decided who to give it and he listed me the parts he trades and told me to chose 4 of them:
aquario(wheel)
lw105
ds
cosmic
nightmare
rex
w105
wd
I am about to chose Cosmic, DS, Nightmare, Rex because i like them and i dont have them but i better ask someone else
Except for Aquario (and Cosmic to an extent- in the Hasbro) are competitive enough...
But they are easy to get...
Has anyone started a petition or something to bring back the old Gen of Beyblade? No offense to the new Gen Beyblade fans but the new series is whacky.
(Mar. 21, 2013  8:06 PM)TerraKlipze Wrote: Has anyone started a petition or something to bring back the old Gen of Beyblade? No offense to the new Gen Beyblade fans but the new series is whacky.

The companies had to stop Bakuten Shoot Beyblade because sales were very poor at the end. No petition will bring back toys that did not end up doing well enough in the market.
Is it possible to use a screw/nut/bolt as a facebolt? My dad used to be a programmer, and also used to be a car mechanic, so he has alot of tools and screws... if you can can you tell me the name of it?
If you can, it would be illegal.
What characteristics of energy rings, fusion wheels, spin tracks, and performance tips make them good for their type? for example... even though r145 sticks out.... doesn't it take more to be good for attack then just sticking out? And how does sticking out help at all? I've used some attack combos with R145 that were top tier, but their fusion wheel is wider then r145...

(Mar. 21, 2013  9:41 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: If you can, it would be illegal.

probably, but i don't enter tornaments anyways. They don't have those where i live.
which is the strongest ripcord launcher and is it illegal to spin right spin beyblade to left ex. nightmare rex spin left
(Mar. 21, 2013  9:48 PM)CosmicGuy1410 Wrote: which is the strongest ripcord launcher and is it illegal to spin right spin beyblade to left ex. nightmare rex spin left

You're best off with a string launcher(beylauncher), and yes, that is illegal.
(Mar. 21, 2013  9:48 PM)CosmicGuy1410 Wrote: which is the strongest ripcord launcher and is it illegal to spin right spin beyblade to left ex. nightmare rex spin left

Light Launcher 2 and Light Launcher 3 L/R are the strongest ripcord launchers. I think the Zero-G Light Launcher is on the same level as them as well.

If you're willing to wait a week or too, there are several String Launchers/Beylaunchers for like $7 on eBay. They're much more powerful then any ripcord launcher.

Yes, it is illegal. The only left-spinning Beyblades are the L-Dragos and Dragooon.
Variares and Gravity Perseus can go both directions.

EDIT: Beaten by Anchor.
(Mar. 21, 2013  9:44 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: What characteristics of energy rings, fusion wheels, spin tracks, and performance tips make them good for their type? for example... even though r145 sticks out.... doesn't it take more to be good for attack then just sticking out? And how does sticking out help at all? I've used some attack combos with R145 that were top tier, but their fusion wheel is wider then r145...

probably, but i don't enter tornaments anyways. They don't have those where i live.

Reading the many articles on Beywiki will explain everything to you probably more than enough :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/

By the way, where do you live ? It is not impossible for tournaments to happen there eventually.
(Mar. 21, 2013  9:38 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Is it possible to use a screw/nut/bolt as a facebolt? My dad used to be a programmer, and also used to be a car mechanic, so he has alot of tools and screws... if you can can you tell me the name of it?

Funny thing is that is illegal but possible, a friend of mind is recolouring my saramanda dragooon and bring them to me (to show me how they were) with a screw and a fake track so they don't hit each other in his backpack