Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 16, 2013  2:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2013  12:52 AM)Whywil DS Wrote: What's some of the best right-spin Fusion wheels? (Other than Beat and Blitz)

For Attack ? Flash is the best.

Would that be Smash Attack wise, or in performance overall? (To be honest, I'm looking for one with the 3-wing design)
VariAres is an excellent Attack Metal Wheel, but suffers from immense recoil.

But yeah, it does have a three-winged design you wanted ..
(Mar. 16, 2013  3:44 AM)Cannon Wrote: VariAres is an excellent Attack Metal Wheel, but suffers from immense recoil.

But yeah, it does have a three-winged design you wanted ..

That's it? What about Big Bang, Omega, or Wing?
None of those are very good for attack. Wong has defensive capabilities though.
(Mar. 16, 2013  4:06 AM)Whywil DS Wrote: That's it? What about Big Bang, Omega, or Wing?

They are really not as good as VariAres even. We have articles on Beywiki about Big Bang Pegasis and Omega, by the way.
(Mar. 16, 2013  4:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2013  4:06 AM)Whywil DS Wrote: That's it? What about Big Bang, Omega, or Wing?

They are really not as good as VariAres even. We have articles on Beywiki about Big Bang Pegasis and Omega, by the way.

True, but, out of Omega, Big Bang, and Wing, which is the best for Smash Attack? (I'd use VariAres, but it's a one-piece Clear\Metal Wheel, and has too much recoil)
At a fair fight with both players fighting at a equal power/fair fight, who would win?
A Japanese Death Quez (light launcher 2) or
a gravity deystroyer (ulti.)130WD (light launcher 1)

I really need to know because I have a big battle coming up Monday, and need to know the provability (my bey is deystroyer.)
(Mar. 16, 2013  5:12 AM)christj Wrote: At a fair fight with both players fighting at a equal power/fair fight, who would win?
A Japanese Death Quez (light launcher 2) or
a gravity deystroyer (ulti.)130WD (light launcher 1)

I really need to know because I have a big battle coming up Monday, and need to know the provability (my bey is deystroyer.)

gravity because it has spin stealign capabilitys in left spin and great stamina and attack. use gravity it defense mode left spin
Death Quetzalcoatl would most-likely win. Mostly because Death is a 4D Beyblade, and because of Destroyer's setup.
gravity because it has spin stealign capabilitys in left spin and great stamina and attack. use gravity it defense mode left spin
[/quote]

are you sure to use it in defence mode with left launcher? You do realize this bey is full attack type... but works better with wd right?
Why on earth are you putting WD on it, when you know it works well in Attack setups?
i just recommending the set up to use in hsi combo sir
(Mar. 16, 2013  5:20 AM)Cannon Wrote: Death Quetzalcoatl would most-likely win. Mostly because Death is a 4D Beyblade, and because of Destroyer's setup.
it's not just gravity deystroyer.... it's grravity destroyer from ultimate gravity desytroyer attack with a wd performance tip. does that change anything? p.s. whats the difference from a 4D bey and a 3D bey

(Mar. 16, 2013  5:28 AM)Cannon Wrote: Why on earth are you putting WD on it, when you know it works well in Attack setups?
i use wd because every other performance tip i use, it's just mediocre. But i use this... it's the ultimate attack type
death qotz would lose because of poor stamina. also dont use in left spin, i completely forgot detah is the anti left spin bey
(Mar. 16, 2013  5:38 AM)fogitaro Wrote: death qotz would lose because of poor stamina. also dont use in left spin, i completely forgot death is the anti left spin bey
thanks! I can't beleive death q. would lose.... i'm happy you told me this. I'm going to laugh when death gets owned... this guy has been bragging to me for months how "beast " and "undefeated " his death is.... He would always beat up weak people and use that as a excuse for being better then me..... haha.
Sticking a WD on Perseus, is a terrible idea. RDF is slightly aggressive, and therefore can knock it out with the slightest of ease.

Gravity Perseus Attack Ver. 130WD is not an Attack type.

You will assuredly lose.
you sure? i performe test when i use to play back in october because i really like the combo. i use a bb10 and blue string luanch back then
You're losing christj
There's a Forum called Beyblade Customizations where you can seek help from...
(Mar. 16, 2013  5:32 AM)christj Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2013  5:20 AM)Cannon Wrote: Death Quetzalcoatl would most-likely win. Mostly because Death is a 4D Beyblade, and because of Destroyer's setup.
it's not just gravity deystroyer.... it's grravity destroyer from ultimate gravity desytroyer attack with a wd performance tip. does that change anything? p.s. whats the difference from a 4D bey and a 3D bey

(Mar. 16, 2013  5:28 AM)Cannon Wrote: Why on earth are you putting WD on it, when you know it works well in Attack setups?
i use wd because every other performance tip i use, it's just mediocre. But i use this... it's the ultimate attack type
Haha, there's no "3d"
4d simply refers to what hasbro changed to "metal fury". There was a whole thing that went with the 4 d's, I just can't remember them.
WD has no attack potential. You'd be better off even with a normal flat tip.
I have the parts right here with me ... I have all the equipment you were using.

1. If they were to be in an OS battle, Death Qurtzalcoatl would win, because of Gravity Perseus' recoil.
2. If they were spinning in opposite directions, in an OS battle, the end result will probably be a draw; as RDF has amazing LAD (if I'm using the correct term ..).
3. The players launch will have a definite effect on the result; so it could go either way. But I was just pointing out that you will have a terrible chance of winning if you were to stick with that combo.
is the hasbro gravity perseus meant to be really loose?

also is counter mode the one with the big holes covered? ty in advance
(Mar. 16, 2013  6:21 AM)Horser Wrote: is the hasbro gravity perseus meant to be really loose?

also is counter mode the one with the big holes covered? ty in advance

Not really.

Counter-Mode is the one where the three dots are exposed. So yes, you are correct.
Guys. I was wondering when is the next bba tourney? Cause my team and I would like to participate in one ASAP in SJCA after my friend is healed.

! I was wondering if they have started to do team playoffs in the BBA??? Pls gimme advice my teammates would like to know
DrigerTiger,this does not belong here.
You should contact the BBA,not the WBO for this matter.
As long as I know,the WBO does not have any ties with BBA.
you see in the tournaments nowadays are zero g battles played in zero g stadiums?