Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hey anyone who can answer this what kind of metal are the metal/fusion wheels and is it legal in a beyblade tournament if I magnetized the metal wheel.
(Mar. 14, 2013  12:19 AM)Flare45 Wrote: Hey anyone who can answer this what kind of metal are the metal/fusion wheels and is it legal in a beyblade tournament if I magnetized the metal wheel.

They are made of a zinc alloy, and of course any such modification would illegalise the part and probably disqualify you.
What is the best launcher to have and use in a battle
Why would it illegalize the part no other Beyblades would be magnetized in tournament and wouldn't (at least I think) affect the battle or the beyblade.
(Mar. 14, 2013  12:27 AM)burnldrago0325 Wrote: What is the best launcher to have and use in a battle

Always the Beylauncher. It is relatively easy to buy multiples of, and it is the most reliable and powerful.

Flare45 Wrote:Why would it illegalize the part no other Beyblades would be magnetized in tournament and wouldn't (at least I think) affect the battle or the beyblade.

Why would you do it ... ?
For fun in a magne stadium.
(Mar. 14, 2013  12:32 AM)Flare45 Wrote: For fun in a magne stadium.

What would your method for magnetizing them be ?

(Mar. 14, 2013  12:33 AM)Cosmic Wrote: undefined

When you post, try not to use any codings. That is probably what makes your messages turn out as "undefined".
Rubbing the metal wheel w/ a magnet.... LOL
OK, because there are some different methods ...

Anyway, I am not certain that the zinc alloy will necessarily become magnetic, at least not for a significant period of time anyway. If you want to do it, go ahead, but it might not work. I retract what I wrote about that procedure illegalising the parts though, as long as it is not done before a Beybattle in a tournament.
I just looked it up and it's not. So how are the mg wd's magnetic?
They probably either have a magnet in them or they have a magnetic type of metal.
Thank you that's all I need to know for about 1.5 weeks
... One week and a half, hah ? OK, do not hesitate to come back either during that period or afterwards, we will be there for you.
I have a question, which metal wheel is better for attack, Vulcan or Spiral?
I think Vulcan if I remember right, but better than vulcan are many other metal wheels
Well you're asking about wheels tested in two different Metagames.

I'd say that they are pretty much equal. Vulcan ruled when the Meta was Earth GB145 RS... BD145 and 230 (to a lesser extent) shut it down. Spiral on the other hand, stood a decent chance against BD145, 230 WITH Basalt.

Raw Smash: Vulcan
Better: I'd go with Spiral/Screw. Cause frankly, it can do SOME damage against Basalt BD145, Vulcan was like *Shizzles, I've met a wall!*

You'd have to test them to come to a complete conclusion though.
MB is wider than B, but I believe WB is wider than them both.
This information is actually all exclusively on Beywiki. You just need to search for a Beyblade that has the part you want measurements for, and you scroll down until you reach its description. This is an example for MB :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ffe_S130MB
What's some of the best right-spin Fusion wheels? (Other than Beat and Blitz)
Do Zero-G beyblades work with other kinds of launchers? Like launchers from Metal Masters?
Yes, they work perfectly fine.
(Mar. 16, 2013  12:52 AM)Whywil DS Wrote: What's some of the best right-spin Fusion wheels? (Other than Beat and Blitz)

For Attack ? Flash is the best.
Not sure if this goes here but, what is the best synchrome for defence? (Revizer-Dragooon, Pheonic-Dragooon?)