Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 27, 2012  11:14 PM)Tris Wrote: IIRC, Flame was the best of the Hybrid Wheel System, but then Burn came along and destroyed everything.

Earth out perfomed both Burn and Flame.

(Sep. 28, 2012  12:10 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: and um im sorta noob-ish so um can u explain destabilizers 2 me please?

Destabilizers first started with Kei's MF LDrago 90 WF, the idea was to have an attack type that instead of KO'ing the opponent, would knock it off balance and then win by out spinning it. The whole thing got blown out of proportion though, and people started putting tips like SF on low track stamina combos and calling them 'Destabilizers'.
(Sep. 28, 2012  5:24 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2012  11:14 PM)Tris Wrote: IIRC, Flame was the best of the Hybrid Wheel System, but then Burn came along and destroyed everything.

Earth out perfomed both Burn and Flame.

(Sep. 28, 2012  12:10 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: and um im sorta noob-ish so um can u explain destabilizers 2 me please?

Destabilizers first started with Kei's MF LDrago 90 WF, the idea was to have an attack type that instead of KO'ing the opponent, would knock it off balance and then win by out spinning it. The whole thing got blown out of proportion though, and people started putting tips like SF on low track stamina combos and calling them 'Destabilizers'.

o ok interesting how does flame destabilize the other bey then? and wouldnt it b wise to had a tip that does not kamikaze it self?

Earth out performed both Burn and Flame.

Yes, I am aware of that, hah. Both Burn and Earth were the top classed Stamina MWs back then, Earth just stayed in the Top Tier list longer. I guess either I forgot about Earth, or that I have a tendency to remember Burn, because I got Burn first.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
(Sep. 28, 2012  5:52 AM)Tris Wrote:

Earth out performed both Burn and Flame.

Yes, I am aware of that, hah. Both Burn and Earth were the top classed Stamina MWs back then, Earth just stayed in the Top Tier list longer. I guess either I forgot about Earth, or that I have a tendency to remember Burn, because I got Burn first.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

o ok interesting and didnt the striker change the flame striker 105 WD to attack at all or just added to the stamina? and so burn/earth striker 105 would last longer then flame striker 105 WD?
which way is which with gravity destroyer's energy ring and fusion wheel? the paper that came with mine and the email hasbro sent didnt say which was which like the lightning L-drago paper did
Hello, I'm still somewhat new to beyblades, but I know which specific wheel I wanted and need help with finding it.

I was wondering, if this was an absorb version of Meteo L-Drago that came with this set.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Beyblade-Metal...6609646#rr

I needed a stadium as well as wanted an absorb (rubber) Meteo, so I was curious if this was the one I should get. If not does anyone know if any set will give me the Meteo L-Drago I want?
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:09 PM)KFrosty Wrote: Hello, I'm still somewhat new to beyblades, but I know which specific wheel I wanted and need help with finding it.

I was wondering, if this was an absorb version of Meteo L-Drago that came with this set.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Beyblade-Metal...6609646#rr

I needed a stadium as well as wanted an absorb (rubber) Meteo, so I was curious if this was the one I should get. If not does anyone know if any set will give me the Meteo L-Drago I want?

That's the one you are looking for.
my poison virgo's performants tip has a hole in it. it looks like a EHF eternal hole flat is it iligal?
(Sep. 29, 2012  1:46 AM)sonoro Wrote: my poison virgo's performants tip has a hole in it. it looks like a EHF eternal hole flat is it iligal?

Yes, once a Beyblade piece gets worn, broken or damaged to a point where it no longer maintains the same performance is considered illegal.
(Sep. 29, 2012  1:46 AM)sonoro Wrote: my poison virgo's performants tip has a hole in it. it looks like a EHF eternal hole flat is it iligal?
Yes if your tip doesn't perform how it's supposed to it's illegal
Ex:WD acting like F

ok so my Beyblade is painted but it looks bad. is it illegal to re paint it?
(Sep. 29, 2012  4:19 AM)Burning Blader Wrote: ok so my Beyblade is painted but it looks bad. is it illegal to re paint it?

As long as if the paint doesn't add a HUGE amount of weight to affect the Beyblade's performance it is still legal.
(Sep. 29, 2012  4:21 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2012  4:19 AM)Burning Blader Wrote: ok so my Beyblade is painted but it looks bad. is it illegal to re paint it?

As long as if the paint doesn't add a HUGE amount of weight to affect the Beyblade's performance it is still legal.

yea i use nail polish or black marker and i try to get all the paint off first then paint.
Make sure that the shape of the Beyblade is not changed when you paint it ...
(Sep. 27, 2012  1:16 PM)slyx Wrote: so, i just got my diablo today, and noticed that due to the imbalance in the core and metal frame, there exists the possibility of an "ideal" orientation of the frame with respect to the core. i tried looking it up in the diablo discussion and beywiki but turned up empty handed. just wondering if such an orientation exists, and if so, what is it? thanks!

i currently have the lion head matched up with the spiky region of the core, the lynx above pegasis, and orion over the flat bit that lacks detail, because it seemed to make the most sense to match the thickest part of the core with the thinnest part of the frame and vice versa to get the best balance possible.

Yeah, that orientation's pretty much the closest you'll get to balancing Diablo. I think Uwik actually posted which configurations leveled out its weight most evenly in the testing thread, but I'm not too sure on what page.
Diablo Testing Page IIRC. It's usually the testing page where these stuff are discussed, as it effects the metagame the most.
(Sep. 29, 2012  1:43 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2012  1:16 PM)slyx Wrote: so, i just got my diablo today, and noticed that due to the imbalance in the core and metal frame, there exists the possibility of an "ideal" orientation of the frame with respect to the core. i tried looking it up in the diablo discussion and beywiki but turned up empty handed. just wondering if such an orientation exists, and if so, what is it? thanks!

i currently have the lion head matched up with the spiky region of the core, the lynx above pegasis, and orion over the flat bit that lacks detail, because it seemed to make the most sense to match the thickest part of the core with the thinnest part of the frame and vice versa to get the best balance possible.

Yeah, that orientation's pretty much the closest you'll get to balancing Diablo. I think Uwik actually posted which configurations leveled out its weight most evenly in the testing thread, but I'm not too sure on what page.

ah, yes, i guess i wasn't searching hard enough =P found it, and for future reference:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Diablo-D...#pid874686

thanks angry!
im not sure if im posting this in the right spot but... do the members for a Tournament have to use this website cuz i have about 8 friends that beyblade and are good but dont use this website.
(Sep. 29, 2012  8:23 PM)Burning Blader Wrote: im not sure if im posting this in the right spot but... do the members for a Tournament have to use this website cuz i have about 8 friends that beyblade and are good but dont use this website.

They all need to have accounts to participate. And this should have been asked in the "Questions about the WBO" thread, as this one is for the Beyblade hobby only Wink
yes and no they can already be a member or they can sign up at a tuornament
so would i need a computer to sign them up
?
no you would just write down the stuff they need to do to get a wbo account so they can do it. and Im about to recrut somebody to here
(Sep. 27, 2012  10:20 PM)zflare3 Wrote: My beylauncher (left) has a REALLY small knot in.
How can I get rid of it??

Quoting myself:\
Can someone please answer?
I think Th!nk (lol) has a thread about fixing beylaunchers. It may not be him, but I think it was.

I can't provide a link, I'm on a phone.
(Sep. 29, 2012  8:48 PM)beybladefoever Wrote: no you would just write down the stuff they need to do to get a wbo account so they can do it. and Im about to recrut somebody to here

However, if the tournament is only between you and your friends, we ask that you provide a photograph of the whole group, otherwise we cannot be certain that there were really eight different people who played.

Actually, for the Event Proposal, we ask that you have at least eight confirmed participants, and for us to have proof of that, they would need to be Members here and have a few posts ...