Ask a question, get an answer! #2

whats the name of this song i need to know for future amvbbs.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSV0uq_m7cY
That question doesn't really go here...
which has the most attack blitz, flash, variares or beat
Flash is definitely the best of those four. Depending on who you ask, though, some people will tell you that VariAres is better than Blitz, or vice-versa, but they're really about equal. Beat was good at the time it was released, but was later outclassed by all of the previously mentioned Wheels.
Which is the best for spin equalization ? :

a.) MF-H Gravity Perseus (Defense Version CW) BD145 RDF
b.) MF-H Gravity Perseus (Stamina Version CW) BD145 RDF
c.) MF-H Meteo L Drago II (Takara Tomy/SonoKong Absorb Version CW) BD145 RDF
d.) MF-H Meteo L Drago II (Hasbro Absorb Version CW) BD145 RDF
e.) MF-H L Drago Destroy BD145 RDF
f.) MF-H L Drago Guardian BD145 RDF
(Jun. 24, 2012  4:49 PM)Mu Wrote: Which is the best for spin equalization ? :

a.) MF-H Gravity Perseus (Defense Version CW) BD145 RDF
b.) MF-H Gravity Perseus (Stamina Version CW) BD145 RDF
c.) MF-H Meteo L Drago II (Takara Tomy/SonoKong Absorb Version CW) BD145 RDF
d.) MF-H Meteo L Drago II (Hasbro Absorb Version CW) BD145 RDF
e.) MF-H L Drago Destroy BD145 RDF
f.) MF-H L Drago Guardian BD145 RDF

B and C are probably the best.

Are there any big differences between the Hasbro MLD and the TT MLD?

Yes, Hasbro MLD is composed of a much softer rubber than TT/SonoKong... thus better spin equalization...

I Truly Would Like if I got other people to answer the question I asked above (post #13810) ...
Hasbro mld got softer rubber and therefore more spin equalization power

D) cz of mld of hasbro version but it lacks defense

F) shown good results as a defense type cz of heavy weight but not better at spin equalisatoin

I may be wrong
if found plz correct me
Is the Bakushin wheel on Bakushin Beelzebub white like that of the video game Susanow, or is is silver like most Metal Wheels?
The Bakushin from RBV8 is unpainted.
Does GB145 come in light blue color? Or is it a fake?
(Jun. 24, 2012  8:48 PM)Kite-G Wrote: Does GB145 come in light blue color? Or is it a fake?

As I recall, there isn't a light blue GB145. It could be from a random booster, which I don't have an extended knowledge of. I'd stay away from it, because its basically a 50/50 shot its real or fake.
hi i couldnt find the crystal l drago anywhere on the site but i have seen this on ebay as a movie promo ?
is thier any more info on this beyblade?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...2a146610a2
Its storm wolf not a l drago
Its just a l drago face bolt

Storm wolf wd145 b
It's not a Wolf Ring, but yes, Storm _____ WD145B...
(Jun. 25, 2012  3:26 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: It's not a Wolf Ring, but yes, Storm _____ WD145B...

No, BEYDEXTER is right. Crystal L-Drago was released as a Storm Wolf WD145B, and came with a Mani release of DVD Vol. 4.
(Jun. 25, 2012  3:26 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: It's not a Wolf Ring, but yes, Storm _____ WD145B...

You're mistaken, it is Storm Wolf

It was part of 4 beys that were released for the DVD set.
- Storm Wolf (crystal clear wolf), known as Crystal L Drago
- Storm Pegasis (gold and red)
- Burn Phoenix (ice blue), before their Event Special release
- Earth Aquila (purple), before their Event Special release

Edit: Yo Ga...
(Jun. 25, 2012  3:33 AM)Uwik Wrote:

You're mistaken, it is Storm Wolf

It was part of 4 beys that were released for the DVD set.
- Storm Wolf (crystal clear wolf), known as Crystal L Drago
- Storm Pegasis (gold and red)
- Burn Phoenix (ice blue), before their Event Special release
- Earth Aquila (purple), before their Event Special release

Edit: Yo Ga...

Really? Loking at it, it looked more like it only had two of those spins, rather than Wolf's four...
AD had a video on it, it came out some time ago on his channel.

See here:
Was it called "Crystal L Drago" by Mani, or is that just what every seller started calling it ?
I'm not sure how and when the term 'Crystal L Drago' came about. It was always called that as far as I remember. Most probably it's an unofficial nickname for it.
I'm pretty sure the unofficial name was Crystal L-Drago.

I believe it's similar to the name Burn Phoenix Blizzard vers. for Ice Blue vers. or Storm Pegasis Inferno vers. for the red and gold Pegasis.

EDIT: Right back at ya, Uwik.
One instance where I wish the World Beyblade Organization could have had those sellers as Members and correct them before the hemorragy spread ... It is so wrong to call it "L Drago" ...
Hey guys i was wondering which track and tip is BEST for flash orion ? as well as fang leone and vari ares?

also is attack or defence mode better for attack custom vari ares? thanks Smile
(Jun. 25, 2012  4:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: One instance where I wish the World Beyblade Organization could have had those sellers as Members and correct them before the hemorragy spread ... It is so wrong to call it "L Drago" ...

That's true, haha! Before 4D was released, we usually faced many members in Build Me a Combo who were confused with this, and ended up illegally modifying their parts or something. XD

JStars- Well, Flash Orion is the current top tier Attack setup. If you'd check the Competitive combos list, you'd get the answer. Smile
Fang, I really don't know...
VariAres was probably best with R145 and RF/R2F

The last part of your question has a pretty obvious answer. Of course Attack mode is better! Grin

I wonder if your question was in the right place or not... Confused