Ask a question, get an answer! #2

R2F is an RF with big chunks cut out of it... that would obviously mean less contact surface area, but more technical surface area.
(Jan. 21, 2012  8:45 PM)Hazel Wrote: R2F is an RF with big chunks cut out of it... that would obviously mean less contact surface area, but more technical surface area.
what does more technical surface area mean.

Which Stadium is Better, A normal Hasbro Pegasus Thunder Whip and so on, just the flat ones, or the Burning Fire Strike?
Ok. If the prongs on ur beylauncher are broken and u replace them wit a ripcord launcher's prongs can it be used in a tournament?
At my country they do not even recognize if they use Moded Ripcord Launchers or not... BUT mark Takara Tomy beyblades (Big Bang Pegasis and so in) as fakes oô So I think they don't really care..
(Jan. 21, 2012  9:27 PM)dragoonevo Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2012  8:45 PM)Hazel Wrote: R2F is an RF with big chunks cut out of it... that would obviously mean less contact surface area, but more technical surface area.

All that you need to know is that it has less contact surface area. Technical surface area implies that it has more surface area(the surfaces of the sides inbetween the little egdes), but those will not really be making contact, so it's inconsequential.

(Jan. 21, 2012  10:01 PM)Keding Wrote: Which Stadium is Better, A normal Hasbro Pegasus Thunder Whip and so on, just the flat ones, or the Burning Fire Strike?

Pegasis Thunder Whip is the better between those two, but the Maximum Stampede without craters is the accepted standard.

(Jan. 21, 2012  10:38 PM)Black Wing Wrote: Ok. If the prongs on ur beylauncher are broken and u replace them wit a ripcord launcher's prongs can it be used in a tournament?

As long as they are the same shape, it is legal.
(Jan. 21, 2012  11:11 PM)Hazel Wrote:

All that you need to know is that it has less contact surface area. Technical surface area implies that it has more surface area(the surfaces of the sides inbetween the little egdes), but those will not really be making contact, so it's inconsequential.

(Jan. 21, 2012  10:01 PM)Keding Wrote: Which Stadium is Better, A normal Hasbro Pegasus Thunder Whip and so on, just the flat ones, or the Burning Fire Strike?

Pegasis Thunder Whip is the better between those two, but the Maximum Stampede without craters is the accepted standard.

(Jan. 21, 2012  10:38 PM)Black Wing Wrote: Ok. If the prongs on ur beylauncher are broken and u replace them wit a ripcord launcher's prongs can it be used in a tournament?

Ok. Thank u for the tip. Just wanted to b sure.
(Jan. 21, 2012  11:11 PM)Hazel Wrote:

Just asked, because I want to get another stadium sooner or later, and I got the Fireblaze already, and it... well kinda sucks to me, also when I started to use it a lot next to the Vortex Stadium, So I try to get another flat stadium... that's good, thank ya.

R2F is also actually a teeny weeny bo beeny bo nanna nanna fo pheeny bit wider at the points of maximum diameter, for a mint one of course.
Yeah, completely mint, but they wear down so fast from that size it's not really worth mention, haha.
i was wondering, how much times faster does r2f move in comparison to rf.
also has sonokong released Diablo nemesis
Which beyblade/s is the best performing in. Plastics / and in mfb
dragoonevo: Sonokong did not release Diablo Nemesis......yet
Beybladehms: I don't know about plastics, but for MFB, it depends on what you prefer and what you're up against. Either way, you have to customize them.
(Jan. 22, 2012  2:12 AM)dragoonevo Wrote: i was wondering, how much times faster does r2f move in comparison to rf.
also has sonokong released Diablo nemesis

1.5x-1.75x depending on conditions, I'd say? It is most definitely a noticable increase.
Hey guys (and gals)! I am wondering what beylauncher is durable/STRONG enough to launch Basalt. I am using TT starter Storm Pegasus beylauncher, but it's not durable enough(more like STRONG enough) to launch Basalt with 100% power.
...all Beylaunchers are strong enough to launch Basalt at 100%... unless you have a defective one.
(Jan. 22, 2012  4:52 AM)Hazel Wrote: ...all Beylaunchers are strong enough to launch Basalt at 100%... unless you have a defective one.

Well I guess that the first beylauchers are defective..... Unhappy
Not beyond breakages... I have one of the old Starter TT Beylaunchers, and it handles MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS just fine, and has, hundreds - if not thousands - of times...
Well, I guess mine is defective Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy OH THE CARPING IRONY! That's the reason why I kept on losing!!!
User ability could also be a factor, you know...
EDIT: Sorry, wrong topic. Will move it to "Build me a combo!". Sorry again.
(Jan. 22, 2012  5:50 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: Nightmare or Storm? I know they're both bad (well, not good at least) but which one would be better (With MF-2)

That would belong in the "Build me a combo!" topic, where you should also mention at least which type you are going for ...
(Jan. 22, 2012  5:29 AM)Hazel Wrote: User ability could also be a factor, you know...

I am sure that it's really the launcher. I have a friend who launches like Klaus in the anime (he beats people by a light launcher 1 but he uses light launcher because his beylauncher was broken a few days ago), he tried my laucher and he said that I kept on losing due to the fact that my launcher can't launch "heavy beyblades". And does anyone know where to get a good beylauncher here in the Philippines? I bought that defective laucher (original) from TT starter Storm Pegasus in Singapore.
That question would go in the "Buying" Section. Although, I could sell you a Mars Beylauncher LR. PM me for details.

EDIT: And it's cool to meet another Filipino blader. I don't live in the Philippines myself, but I am Filipino. I live in the USA.
I need to know something. Lets say my freind signs up on this and we battle how will i get points since it was not a tournament