Ask a question, get an answer! #2

MF-H is heavier than the standard MF.
(Jun. 18, 2011  2:44 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2011  2:43 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: is metal face 2 heavier or lighter than earlier metal face?

MF-H (metal core, metal hex plate) is heavier than metal face, by about 1g

thanks..the difference is kinda large...mmm
(Jun. 18, 2011  2:40 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: It's your choice that you want to put a sticker on your Metal Face. You will still be able to customize it.
EDIT: And why do you want Earth Mold 1? Its outclassed in both defense and stamina by Hell and Basalt now.

Thanks Earth is for a friend I'm full of questions today

Is a Red Dranzer S a limited Release or jist a Color Changed Bey
EDIT: I heard in a Beywiki Project that Horogium is the nexst best thing for screw besides Picses but i just saw someone suhhesting Byxis is byxis better than Horogium for Screw Combos
Is BB-28's beylauncher reliable? I have like 5 and they all broke, the prongs when turned won't create the cracking sound, only mmmmph and not krrrk.
(Jun. 18, 2011  3:57 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Is BB-28's beylauncher reliable? I have like 5 and they all broke, the prongs when turned won't create the cracking sound, only mmmmph and not krrrk.

Eh? I believe BB-28 is Storm Pegasus. If that's what you are talking about, then I have no idea why did that happen. Yes, if its a fake, then I can guarantee you that you would praise a SonoKong BeyLauncher LR's durability afterward. Still, if you have problems of the string not going back in, then rest assured, there are a thousand tutorials that may help you. It can be fixed.
(Jun. 18, 2011  3:57 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Is BB-28's beylauncher reliable? I have like 5 and they all broke, the prongs when turned won't create the cracking sound, only mmmmph and not krrrk.

How many times are you using it?
Each day at leat a few hours of testing.
It's totally because of wear down and use. Just hold on for a while and try using Light Launcher 2, it's not as powerful and it's totally not that weak.
When pulling the string, try pulling without an angle (exactly parallel) to your beylauncher. It's more powerful and lasts longer that way.
Hey, I just read the Hell Kerbecs Article on Beywiki.
What is the difference between Light Launcher 2 and Snipe Launcher?
I thought both were the same but with different names, like, Beylauncher is also called String launcher....
(Jun. 18, 2011  4:18 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hey, I just read the Hell Kerbecs Article on Beywiki.
I thought both were the same but with different names, like, Beylauncher is also called String launcher....

The snipe launcher can be launched with right hand left hand and above. Its has less power and everytime you launch the snipe it automaticly switches to left hand and loses power. Its hard to explain but if you have it in real life you know what i mean
(Jun. 18, 2011  4:18 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hey, I just read the Hell Kerbecs Article on Beywiki.

To what the dude above me said, the sniper launcher can be used by left hand people. It has a free spinning thing that can turn up too 180 degrees.

Light launcher 2 js a better choice,though
(Jun. 18, 2011  4:24 PM)TheBladerNZ Wrote:

The snipe launcher can be launched with right hand left hand and above. Its has less power and everytime you launch the snipe it automaticly switches to left hand and loses power. Its hard to explain but if you have it in real life you know what i mean

Say, I buy a Hell Kerbecs, what should be better, a TT one (with LL2) or SonoKong one (with Snipe)? I am not really buying it, I am just asking what is better performance wise, because I am a lefty. So, is the Snipe good for me at least? I am not used to launching beys with my left hand, as its too uncomfortable, but yeah, I get the most perfect sliding shots with my left hand, and the most perfect gattyakis and catapults with my right.

EDIT- Ignore this, was beaten in speed by DX, therefore asked the question without knowing his post.
Actually, if you look at Akira'sDaddy's videos on youtube, especially the one about Light Launcher 2 speed testing, you'll see that the LL2 is the second most powerful launcher. I don't know if this is always the case but it says that
1. Rev Up Launcher
2. LL2
3. BeyLauncher L/R
4. Beylauncher
5. LL
Really? Well, I kinda don't believe it as I think the Beylaunchers have more power. But still, thanks!
That doesn't make sense.
Beylaunchers should be more stronger than LL2,or that will be weird.
(I don't have a Rev-up so I don't make any comments about that.)
Check out his vids, he has an RPM calculator so take it iup with him. And no offense he's probably stronger than you.
(Jun. 18, 2011  4:51 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Check out his vids, he has an RPM calculator so take it iup with him. And no offense he's probably stronger than you.

Well, I know. Checked out his video. Still, its unbelievable! Well, I am not all that strong, you know. I am quite weak at launching, for some reason... Joyful_2
Thanks to everyone who answered my question.
Im worried about the prongs breaking. The gears seems loose.
Uwik: thanks! BTW, is a broken launcher rubber effect game play? Mine has a crack.
Launcher rubber pretty much does nothing for me anyway, so no it won't. Unless it suddenly breaks in the middle of a launch.
OK. Thank you! Is screw for ray a good idea?
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:25 PM)Shika blade Wrote: OK. Thank you! Is screw for ray a good idea?

there performance is quite the same both for Tier 2 though through my experience Scrw is Better than ray i have seen ray hiting a powerful shot 1/3 of the time wwile using screw 2/3 of the time though preformance i think screw is about a bit stronger
The MW? Screw actually has some Upper Attack. So, I guess it could be a good sub. have't seen much testings, though.
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:39 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Screw does not have Upper Attack.
It does? You can ask the user th!nk about this, he knows more than me. In the Pre-4D time, Screw was known as down in our Metagame. But it was abritatary.

EDIT: There is Upper Attack. 1. TT wanted it to be like that, and OkiBlaze says it does, but it's no effective.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Screw-Discussion