Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Loads of questions.
If i was to use bassalt capricorn 230WD would the WD be worn up after a quick time or a long time?
What bassalt combo is the best for stamina? ( no MF-H bassalt kerbecsBD145CS/MB and anything with CS or heavy wearing)
Could libra 90D win against bassalt?
Which will win? bassalt 230 or hell BD145?
@Shika blade: The WD would be worn out in a moderate amount of time, due to Basalt weighing down on it. It would wear faster then normal. Also, Basalt Bull 230WD is probably the best for stamina. And for your 3rd question which basalt combo are you talking about?
Your fourth question would probably be Basalt 230
Bassalt 230WD. Could fang kO bassalt?
D is better than WD for 230 stamina combos. Yes fang could easily take it out. It doesn't have strong defence at all especially not against combos on high tracks.
(Jun. 14, 2011  2:15 AM)Robsta Wrote: It shouldn't be longer? It's most likely fake.
As long as it's as long or shorter than MFB Takara ripcords it should be fine.

Old hasbro left spin launchers had an extra cog in them, weakening the launch. To make up for this, they made the left spin (dragon) ripcords 1.5 times the length of the right spin ones. Nowadays, however, all takara ripcords are that length and all hasbro ones are the short variety, with left spin launchers requiring an upsidedown insertion instead.
Whhy is D better than WD? Ive never expierienced problem with WD before. I was asking these questions becaus my friend got beys that im worried can take mine out. (libra 90D bassalt byxis 230WD)
(Jun. 14, 2011  6:21 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Whhy is D better than WD? Ive never expierienced problem with WD before. I was asking these questions becaus my friend got beys that im worried can take mine out. (libra 90D bassalt byxis 230WD)

D is not better than WD.
I live in katy,houston,texas and I would like to have a beyblade tournament before the end of the summer of 2011. Could you please host it?
I don't believe that belongs here. Go to the "WBO general" section and you'll get more help there.
I would like only someone who own Gravity Mold 2 to answer this ONLY:

Is Gravity [Mold 2] better in Counter Mode or Defense Mode in right spin against Basalt?

IE: MF Basalt Bull GB145CS
(Jun. 14, 2011  6:24 PM)Electric Wrote: D is not better than WD.

It is on 230.
I'm not an expert but i'd say Counter mode to try to KO basalt
(Jun. 14, 2011  7:47 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I would like only someone who own Gravity Mold 2 to answer this ONLY:

Is Gravity [Mold 2] better in Counter Mode or Defense Mode in right spin against Basalt?

IE: MF Basalt Bull GB145CS

The mold doesn't make a difference to what mode is better. You will almost always be better off with Left-Spin, Counter-Mode.
give me idea on my next buy!!!!!
(Jun. 14, 2011  9:28 PM)taz465 Wrote: give me idea on my next buy!!!!!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863
taz465 gEt dARk WolF BeSt bEY eVa DudE

but seriously, you have to give us an idea ya know, what you have, what you need, ect.

EDIT: oh yeah I thought I was in purchase consultation xD but yeah you should go there
What is the "stair case of death" on the Basalt metal wheel.
(Jun. 14, 2011  11:05 PM)dragon-blader2 Wrote: What is the "stair case of death" on the Basalt metal wheel.

it is an area on basalt that starts on the bottom of the wheel and as you go around the wheel it gets higher and has many bumps resembling stair steps
(Jun. 14, 2011  11:05 PM)dragon-blader2 Wrote: What is the "stair case of death" on the Basalt metal wheel.

It's an infamous area where travelers are lost and never return!
What are top tier beyblades. I know it sounds stupid, but im pretty new to beyblade.
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:14 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: This is a place u can find out.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385

Other info can be found in this category

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Advanced-Forum

Thank You!
Is there anything legal you can do to fix MS's balance issues? I already know that WD, SD, and PD are way better, but...
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:38 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: Is there anything legal you can do to fix MS's balance issues? I already know that WD, SD, and PD are way better, but...

No, there is nothing.
I know D is better than WD for 230, but can someone explain? (was thinking th!nk could help me.)