Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 14, 2011  8:17 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Just a quick question, IS MFLLDBD145LRF<MFVariAresBD145/CH120/R145R2F/LRF??

Thanks

Yes..since Vari is much heavier..it would make Vari a better MW...i believe if there is XL version of Lightning..it will do better as well..
XL?? whats that?
(Sep. 14, 2011  8:26 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: XL?? whats that?

i think what he meant is extra large.
This is a GOOD combo Hades Kerbecs BD145(mode bost)CS for the stamina and defense beyblade?
(Sep. 14, 2011  10:14 AM)XtiagoXblader Wrote: This is a GOOD combo Hades Kerbecs BD145(mode bost)CS for the stamina and defense beyblade?

With a Metal Face, this is a well-known high-tier Balance combo, offering fair qualities of pretty much all three types, mostly depending on how worn the CS is, and which mold it is.

However, this is not the place to ask this question - the "Build me a Combo! #2" thread would be the place to ask that, along with providing other parts you have in order for people to help you build suitable combos.
(Sep. 14, 2011  10:14 AM)XtiagoXblader Wrote: This is a GOOD combo Hades Kerbecs BD145(mode bost)CS for the stamina and defense beyblade?

use build me a combo for combo dear..Smile
@izuma..yes..extra large..
Are there any good defense and stamina tips available at all?
Korji:i dont really understand at all..base on my understanding..all of good defence ans stamina tips are availabl..haha..lol..you can buy almost anyway online..XD
Are there any good defense stamina tips?
Woops sorry there was an error.
I mean like defense stamina tips.
mmm..CS is the best for semi-defence-stamina i guess...
I tried using CS in a tournament and it went crazy!
What about MB? EWD?
(Sep. 14, 2011  11:55 AM)Korji Liddicut Wrote: I tried using CS in a tournament and it went crazy!
What about MB? EWD?

CS is better. What you need to do is wear your CS down by repeatedly hard-banking it in an angle opposite that of the slope you're launching into, to get it to behave in a docile fashion, before taking it to a tournament.
MB only effective if you are using Basalt combos...EWD..i'm not sure..
try worn out you CS until it calm..then it should be perfect..
from which bey you got your CS? ray unicorno /hasbro?
I got my CS from hasbro and Hazel, thanks I'll try that. When you say MB is only good in Basalt combos, I only have basalt.
MB wont do better than CS as Hazel told you..thats why..
What makes uriel 2 fast, the softness of the rubber, or width, im guessing its both but, which factor counts more ?
I guessed..both of it..since softer rubber will have greater friction..also wider width will increase the surface area in contact to stadium...so..agressive..yeeaaahhh..
(Sep. 14, 2011  12:46 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: I guessed..both of it..since softer rubber will have greater friction..also wider width will increase the surface area in contact to stadium...so..agressive..yeeaaahhh..

I imagine the base the MSUV of plastics ! thanks
there is a hole in my takara string launcher (from the big bang pegasis dx set) toward the upper part of the the string by the part you hold on too, is there anything i should do to fix this or just leave it, it happened once before should i just cut it off?
(Sep. 14, 2011  6:32 PM)Deikailo Wrote: How High is FGrin?

around 1.5 cm
(Sep. 14, 2011  6:32 PM)Deikailo Wrote: How High is FGrin?

When is SF mode it is 15.1 mm in height. When in RF mode it is 15.0 mm in height. (Credit goes to Akirasdaddy for providing figures in his video) Smile
My CH120(Hasbro) switches to 120 height everytime I set it to 145. Is there a way to stop it?

If not, is the Takara version any different?

Also, does Hasbro have CH120 listed in any of the announced 2 Packs for the next wave?
(Sep. 14, 2011  11:12 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: My CH120(Hasbro) switches to 120 height everytime I set it to 145. Is there a way to stop it?

Also, does Hasbro have CH120 listed in any of the announced 2 Packs for the next wave?

I dont think theres much of a difference i believe its just that the lock mechanism is worn down like how HF/S wears down from constant use
(Sep. 14, 2011  11:12 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: My CH120(Hasbro) switches to 120 height everytime I set it to 145. Is there a way to stop it?

It's a well-known fact that the Hasbro CH120 is not a very good part for maintaining 145 height. Takara's is very good about staying at 145, but Hasbro's will revert almost every time, especially mid-battle.

Only use the Hasbro CH120 if you intend to actually have it stay 120.
I don't think it's worn, I'm pretty sure it has done that since I first opened it. Well thank you both for the input. I guess I will have to order a Takara one, or hope Hasbro releases another one without the problem.