Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 05, 2011  9:45 PM)ThermalDragon Wrote: What Is the best bey(straight out of the box)
What is the best stadium

Either Hell Kerbecs BD145DS or Basalt Horogium 145WD.
BB-09/BB-10/BB-32/BB-76/BB-107 Attack Type BeyStadiums and any SonoKong versions of those stadiums. (The yellow and red one are the only SonoKong Versions I know of.)

And please don't quadruple post, just edit your first one.

(Aug. 05, 2011  10:56 PM)stevebak Wrote: hey guys i have lightning ldrago bd145rf, but witch mode is the one for LT?
the one with the yellow part stiking out or the other one?

Upper Mode, which is the purple(?) stickers showing or"sticking out"/yellow stickers covered.
Also,fancy names are no longer allowed.
Okay does somebody have the dimensions of the BB-10 stadium, I saw a video a while ago and tried searching for it again, but couldn't find it.
(Aug. 06, 2011  2:25 AM)pepsikola Wrote: Okay does somebody have the dimensions of the BB-10 stadium, I saw a video a while ago and tried searching for it again, but couldn't find it.

This isn't completely accurate, but it should be pretty close, I think it is 13 1/2 inches or 35 centimeters in diameter.
(Aug. 06, 2011  2:48 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  2:25 AM)pepsikola Wrote: Okay does somebody have the dimensions of the BB-10 stadium, I saw a video a while ago and tried searching for it again, but couldn't find it.

This isn't completely accurate, but it should be pretty close, I think it is 13 1/2 inches or 35 centimeters in diameter.
Okay thanks, I don't suppose you can measure the depth/slope too?
(Aug. 06, 2011  2:48 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...#pid531655

Clonetos Wrote:ok the balance stadium from TT comes with a balance and stamina stadium, besides the colors whats the difference and is he stamina one like a hasbro one only TTized?

Hm, do you mean the Standard Type BeyStadium ? Even the Stamina floor/Type BeyStadium does not resemble what Hasbro does.
(Aug. 06, 2011  3:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...#pid531655

Oh wow that is absolutely perfect, thank you very much kai-v!
I think I should add those measurements to Beywiki some day, hah.
A plastic Questions about Weight Disk attacking (I know it's not the best in battle) Which is better Polka's AR or Makendo's AR for WD Attacking (Bringing Metal Fights to the Plastics LOL)
Cross Dragon (Makendo's AR) is great for WD attacking, check out the wiki page for a customization.
I guess I will Change the question a bit could some one compare Makendo's AR vs Polka's AR at WD Attacking from the plastics I know Makendo's is Good but I need to see how far or how good Polka Trails or beats makendo at it

EDIT: @Coasters But I also mean to compare I guess I'm really looking at polka's condition at it
He said that Makendo's AR is great for weight disk attacking, so that must mean it's better, I guess, since that's all you asked.
Can someone link me to the thread which proved Gravity in left spin being better for attack?
(Aug. 06, 2011  4:57 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Can someone link me to the thread which proved Gravity in left spin being better for attack?

It wasn't a thread in specific, but since rubber defense bottoms, using the same spin direction attack against a pure defense Combo was horrible.

Opposite spin direction proved to still do well. So you heard gravity is good for attack in left spin because defense wheels are right spin (well, right now at least)
(Aug. 06, 2011  4:59 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  4:57 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Can someone link me to the thread which proved Gravity in left spin being better for attack?

It wasn't a thread in specific, but since rubber defense bottoms, using the same spin direction attack against a pure defense Combo was horrible.

Opposite spin direction proved to still do well. So you heard gravity is good for attack in left spin because defense wheels are right spin (well, right now at least)

Thank you! I knew the general arguement for it but wanted to see side by side test results... Thats fine tho thnx!
(Aug. 05, 2011  8:01 PM)Kaioya Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2011  7:41 PM)nik1392 Wrote: i'l try to get MLD here...if not...then i'l see whether my parents allow me to buy online(its highly impossible)...Wink
Then i'l use my light launcher L only

Why would you only use your Light Launcher L? A Beylauncher has more launch power than a regular Light Launcher... <off-topic

I explained it....i might not get MLD or persuse here(india)....and parents wont allow me to buy online so i'l have to use my light launcher L only...Unhappy
Can ds(defense sharp) be a defense bottom?
There are much better options for defense and stamina than DS....u can use CS, RS and RSF for defense and WD or SD for stamina...DS is outclassed
what would be better? a attack combo with an high spin track or with a low spin track?
Depends on the Metal Wheel and Performance tip..
either cs or r2f and lightning
CS High, R2F Any, Lightning Low or High
alright thanks Smile
ok the balance stadium from TT comes with a balance and stamina stadium, besides the colors whats the difference and is he stamina one like a hasbro one only TTized?
whats the difference between kid dragoon and master dragoon? to me they seem the same, i looked on beywiki but i couldn't see much...