Ask a question, get an answer! #2

But SonoKong do not release Random Boosters, they just release the prize bey.....
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:46 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: But SonoKong do not release Random Boosters, they just release the prize bey.....

They released some Random Boosters in the beginning, but they were more Light Random Boosters from what I remember.
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:17 AM)poseidon Wrote: is uriel 2 the fastest base and the best for attack

It's one of the fastest. I think it was said years ago being pretty equal to grip attackers base if that helps. It's prone to breakage though which is especially bad since it's rare and expensive. Anyway here's my question:

I just got a NIB RBS Driger S. Should I sell it? I've already got the gold sonokong which does alright. This question might be more suitable for the purchase consultation thread although i'm not sure.
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:46 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: But SonoKong do not release Random Boosters, they just release the prize bey.....

They released some Random Boosters in the beginning, but they were more Light Random Boosters from what I remember.

SonoKong released RBV6 as well, IIRC. Takara's RBV6 advertised the beypoint card while SonoKong's did not.
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:56 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:17 AM)poseidon Wrote: is uriel 2 the fastest base and the best for attack

It's one of the fastest. I think it was said years ago being pretty equal to grip attackers base if that helps. It's prone to breakage though which is especially bad since it's rare and expensive. Anyway here's my question:

I just got a NIB RBS Driger S. Should I sell it? I've already got the gold sonokong which does alright. This question might be more suitable for the purchase consultation thread although i'm not sure.

the tip is slightly wider i think id sell the sonokong one and keep this one because it does better in performance i think. and yes purchase consulation is a better place for it
How does each mold of gravity work and how can you tell the difference (I saw the topic but still curious)
(Aug. 04, 2011  1:20 PM)Clonetos Wrote: How does each mold of gravity work and how can you tell the difference (I saw the topic but still curious)

Mold 1 is better for attack and Mold 2 is just plain terrible.
Near where the red "eye" stickers/decals would be, there are more bumps(?) there than Mold 2 would have. Mold 1 is heavier, also.

EDIT: Also, Mold 3 is just as good as Mold 1, and it is found in RBV7, IIRC.
(Aug. 04, 2011  1:20 PM)Clonetos Wrote: How does each mold of gravity work and how can you tell the difference (I saw the topic but still curious)

Mold 1 TakaraTomy starter gravity, seems to have weird ripples in the metal, quite deep. This mold is the heaviest.

Mold 2 SonoKong Starter gravity, is a smoother metal wheel. This mold is the lightest.

Mold 3 TakaraTomy RBV7 Gravity, looks like mold 1 but has a slight weight and performance change.

Hasbro gravity looks like Mold 1 but it is still unknown.
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesbb80.html judging from this what would it be mold wise?
(Aug. 04, 2011  1:28 PM)Clonetos Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesbb80.html judging from this what would it be mold wise?

Mold 1, the best Mold. Its TakaraTomy from the starter set...

Edit: WOOT 1600th post
(Aug. 04, 2011  1:28 PM)Clonetos Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesbb80.html judging from this what would it be mold wise?

That should be mold 1 unless they send you a SonoKong BB-80. Takara tends to have Mold 1 & 3 while SonoKong has mold 2.
What's the mold of the Ultimate Reshuffle set of Gravity Perseus' Gravity?
(Aug. 04, 2011  1:34 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: What's the mold of the Ultimate Reshuffle set of Gravity Perseus' Gravity?

That is also a Mold 1.

Lol loads of gravity mold questions.
Does anybody knows when their gonna send second series beys to the U.S.A?(the only one they broght is Ray Unicorno)
Galaxy Pegasis and Thermal Lacerta are already available, while some have sighted Rock Giraffe (Zurafa), Gravity Perseus (Destroyer) and Flame Byxis too....
(Aug. 04, 2011  1:35 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  1:34 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: What's the mold of the Ultimate Reshuffle set of Gravity Perseus' Gravity?

That is also a Mold 1.

Lol loads of gravity mold questions.

Because somebody asked about molds so I'm curious about it too.......
So hong Kong ones are mold 2, right?
No, not Hong Kong ones are mold 2, Sono Kong ones (Korea version) are.
(Aug. 04, 2011  1:39 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: No, not Hong Kong ones are mold 2, Sono Kong ones (Korea version) are.

Then what is it?
Gravity Perseus Ultra reshuffle set has Mold 1 as I just said... ¬¬
(Aug. 04, 2011  1:47 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Gravity Perseus Ultra reshuffle set has Mold 1 as I just said... ¬¬

GAH, I SAID HONG KONG VERSION!
... it would be easier to say SonoKong version, yes SonoKong versions are the worst mold, mold 2...
Hong Kong versions are Takara Tomy, meaning it will be Mold 1 unless you get it from RBV7, in which case it is Mold 3.
How do we preserve our stickers on our beyblades
You mean to keep it neat on beyblades?
Well, stick it tightly on the correct places( don't stick wrongly or with gaps: Air will go in)
Don't play it much, and it'll be Ok.