Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 06, 2017  2:26 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Ah yes, Metal Fusion.  Where Bakuten Shoot assets have been reused and a big rectangular stadium with only two pockets and a small tornado ridge near the center with no optimization for attack types to have any advantage and a small circle stadium with no way out unless two very fast, and powerful attack types hit each other and a pothole stadium makes sense and they didn't release the Metal System Beys and made do with hybrid wheel versions of the original, which are worse than the original and other gimmicky stadiums during Metal Fusion and onward that makes attack types useless continually during the entire generation.  We got string launchers which they later abandoned either during Metal Masters or in the beginning of Metal Fury and didn't give us the 4D wheels and tips until the Hyperblades line and even created Beywheelz, BeyWarriors, and one other I forgot.  What a great generation that was.  Dj - Uh.

Except that the treatment Metal Fight Beyblade received is still better than the one Burst is getting now. Even if it was not perfect, you can clearly see that it is much worse this time.
Regarding tournaments, is it a free-for-all brand-wise, or is there Hasbro-only tournaments and Takara Tomy-only tournaments? (Meaning you can only use Hasbro parts/Takara Tomy parts respectively.)
(Feb. 06, 2017  2:39 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Regarding tournaments, is it a free-for-all brand-wise, or is there Hasbro-only tournaments and Takara Tomy-only tournaments? (Meaning you can only use Hasbro parts/Takara Tomy parts respectively.)

In WBO tournaments you can use both Hasbro and Takara Tomy parts and there even is a Hasbro only format
(Feb. 05, 2017  7:14 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: What about the best Plastic Attack Driver?

Assault for straight up attack but Accel or Zephyr are also great for additional stamina
(Feb. 06, 2017  3:09 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Assault for straight up attack but Accel or Zephyr are also great for additional stamina

I cannot say that I like Assault for attack at all. Accel and Zephyr are much better in my opinion.
(Feb. 05, 2017  8:02 PM)Cake Wrote: Although the rock-paper-scissors matchups are the core of Beyblade strategy, there are a number of other factors which affect matchups. For example, in MFB different Track heights add an additional level of strategy because the different heights are more or less effective against each other for each type of Beyblade. For example, low-track Attack (usually heights 85-125, often abbreviated LTAC) is extremely powerful against mid-height (125-165) opponents, but can't reach high-Track combos (165-230). If you want to beat a very tall opponent with Attack, you need to use taller tracks, which in turn makes you vulnerable to low-track Defense. In Burst, the type triangle is complicated by the Burst gimmick, which means that Attack types may aim to either KO or Burst their opponent, and your combos and strategy for the other types need to adjust to reflect that threat. Additionally, there are less traditional Beyblade types such as Anti-Attack (A mix of Attack and Defense that aims to beat Attack types with their own recoil and KO Stamina types), Tornado Stallers (A special Stamina type that circles around the edge of the Stadium to avoid opponents that need to hit you to win), Destabilizers (A Beyblade that tries to knock opponents off-balance to deployed their Stamina and win), and, of course, left-spin Beyblades, which complicate things even more.

The decision to go with a specialized combo capable of countering specific opponents easily or to use Balance combos that are good in several roles (and are thus harder to counter) is also an important part of both regular matches and Deck Format; you want a deck to be capable of handling any threat that you might encounter but you also need to make it hard for your opponent to do the same to you. There are a lot of things to consider when building Beyblade combos or a Deck, haha.
Wow thanks! This was exactly what I was looking for. Also thanks for the combo too. Would there be any articles going even more in depth into all of the things you talked about?
Okso what got so far is that hasbro isn't compatible to takara.....I am even more confused.....cause hasbro is easier to get and so far they handle good...then again I got only three....so far
(Feb. 06, 2017  3:09 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Assault for straight up attack but Accel or Zephyr are also great for additional stamina

(Feb. 06, 2017  3:13 AM)Hato Wrote: I cannot say that I like Assault for attack at all. Accel and Zephyr are much better in my opinion.

I would LOVE to have an Amaterios Aero Assault but the only brand new one I found is on Ebay buy now for $150!!!
(Feb. 06, 2017  4:40 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: I would LOVE to have an Amaterios Aero Assault but the only brand new one I found is on Ebay buy now for $150!!!
getting mine for $10 (cuz I won it lol)
(Feb. 06, 2017  4:54 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: getting mine for $10 (cuz I won it lol)

Wait, from Ebay or straight from Takara Tomy?
(Feb. 06, 2017  4:56 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Wait, from Ebay or straight from Takara Tomy?
straight from takara
(Feb. 06, 2017  4:58 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: straight from takara

THE AMATERIOS EVENT IS STILL GOING?!?! Grin
How accurate is my method of gauging how much recoil a Layer has?

I launch the Layer on Gravity Revolve for high OWD and to make it stationary, then I hold a Defensive Layer in hand (in my case Wyvern) and just constantly push the Beyblade with it to feel out the recoil.
(Feb. 06, 2017  5:05 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: How accurate is my method of gauging how much recoil a Layer has?

I launch the Layer on Gravity Revolve for high OWD and to make it stationary, then I hold a Defensive Layer in hand (in my case Wyvern) and just constantly push the Beyblade with it to feel out the recoil.

You can tell from a normal battle how much recoil a Beyblade has
(Feb. 06, 2017  5:07 AM)mj9 Wrote: You can tell from a normal battle how much recoil a Beyblade has

I just find my method to be faster and easier, just have to launch one beyblade.
Well, I'm done with Takara Tomy Burst. I haven't seen a reason to get more and lost interest in the Bakuten Shoot remakes. You may think this is worst, and that's your opinion and I can't change that, but I see no reason to continue with Takara Tomy at all this gen for me.
(Feb. 06, 2017  5:01 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: THE AMATERIOS EVENT IS STILL GOING?!?! Grin

no i won it a month ago like right before it ended
(Feb. 06, 2017  4:01 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: no i won it a month ago like right before it ended

Damn.
(Feb. 06, 2017  7:24 PM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: how do you access the bey map

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Notice-...ber-3-2016
I read what the Beyblade Wikia said about the BeyLogger. I recently got Valkerie Wing Accel and have been using the BL as a mini launcher grip. I'm also currently waiting for a Launcher Grip to arrive from Japan. Should I use the BeyLogger for what it was meant for and create an account for the Japanese Burst app, or just put batteries in it to see how well I'm launching? I hope with the next Burst ?season?, Takara Tomy will make a better, more reliable BeyLogger.
(Feb. 06, 2017  11:30 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: I read what the Beyblade Wikia said about the BeyLogger. I recently got Valkerie Wing Accel and have been using the BL as a mini launcher grip. I'm also currently waiting for a Launcher Grip to arrive from Japan. Should I use the BeyLogger for what it was meant for and create an account for the Japanese Burst app, or just put batteries in it to see how well I'm launching? I hope with the next Burst ?season?, Takara Tomy will make a better, more reliable BeyLogger.

There is actually a known new BeyLogger that will be released in March, so you should wait until we have details on that. 
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-77-New-BeyLogger
(Feb. 07, 2017  12:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is actually a known new BeyLogger that will be released in March, so you should wait until we have details on that. 
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-77-New-BeyLogger

Thanks! Also, I only know a few Japanese words, but I only know how to say them, not read them. Is there a thing, other than Google Chrome, that translates the Japanese on the Beyblade Burst app to English? And do I need to create a Takara Tomy email account to be able to log in or can I just use the email account I currently have?
(Feb. 07, 2017  12:15 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Thanks! Also, I only know a few Japanese words, but I only know how to say them, not read them. Is there a thing, other than Google Chrome, that translates the Japanese on the Beyblade Burst app to English? And do I need to create a Takara Tomy email account to be able to log in or can I just use the email account I currently have?

Not sure what else would be able to effectively translate a whole page of Japanese in an app. I just throw the Beyblade site into Chrome if I need translating, and it's probably the best I can do.

You can use your currently email to make an account. I am using my Gmail for mine, so I can confirm it works. Smile
(Feb. 07, 2017  12:19 AM)Hato Wrote: Not sure what else would be able to effectively translate a whole page of Japanese in an app. I just throw the Beyblade site into Chrome if I need translating, and it's probably the best I can do.

You can use your currently email to make an account. I am using my Gmail for mine, so I can confirm it works. Smile

Thanks