0%
Pretty Good
0%
Your gonna go far
0%
&^!$^!*&$*!& AWESOME!!!
0%
Total: 0% 0 vote(s)
This story takes place 60 years after Atem was sent back to egypt in the original yugioh.

I woke up. I took a glance at my alarm clock. its 6:45. First Day of summer. First day of dueling. I went to my desk to anylize my Chaos Dragon deck. Everything was there. I swapped some cards out of my side deck with 2 feindish chains, 3 Divine wraths, 3 Dark Bribes, and a couple of extra Xyz, and synchros. It was my grandfathers deck back in the day. I modified it after he helped me out incorporate some new cards into it. I went to the local duel park. Put on my Duel gazer to look around at some of the duels. I was surpised someone managed to get all 5 exodia peices into their hand let alone HAVE them. I looked at the duelist. He was the local card shop owners son, Jason. He was my friend ever since we were born, and our dads have been friends before us. I walked over to him after the duel. He saw me and yelled " Hey Nik! Did you see that new deck i played with? Its an exodia deck my father helped me make it!" I replied " Well, its like you to get into the new meta everyday. Yesterday it was six-samurais, today its exodia, tommorow its..." i trailed off after a police siren sounded. I saw paramedics surround a boy. It was an aquantence of mine, Locke Moto. I took my duel gazer off and I analyzed his bruises and black eye. His deck was nowhere to be seen. Thats when i saw a hooded figure dart towords a mysterious building.

I do chapters every day!!!
I Need some Charecter Requests.
Make them thorough.