Armored Core 4a

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/895/895097p1.html

YAY... Now I need to get 4 also... Goddamn it. Wonder which Regs they will use.
I perfer the PS3 version but anyways man, I did not know that UBIsoft was makeing another one I just seen some pics and the game looks sweet, I cant wait till this comes out heh I hope the online play will be sweet.
White Glint from AC4 is one of the main ACs in this game.

AC4 story is nothing really special. It's just a bunch of missions that get you cash. In the end, you'll have to beat a dangerous mech and protect your homeland (this isn't until the end of the game).

I don't think online play will be "sweet". If you played AC4, you'll know what I mean. Basically, the one who wins matches in multiplayer is the one who invests the most time in his mech not just in parts, but in tuning. And that's really troublesome for people like me who just want to pick up a mech game and kill people. (tuning is nice, but when it is so hardcore like this, it's not great for the majority of the gamer population)

Features like decaling your parts and mech are still there. I saw a custom where someone made an AC look like the Juggernaut from X-Men.

I think now there's Kojima Blades and Grenades. In AC4, there were only 3 Kojima Weapons (integrated weapon arms, back-mounted cannon, rifle).

You can use customs from AC4, but you'll still have to have the parts data/parts in general on the AC4A save to use it.

Arms Forts can be taken out with a few hits from the blade weapons. Disappointing.

I wish AC was less oriented on their hardcore greasemonkeys and made the gameplay easier to pick up. As said before, the tuning option is good, but it's too much tuning that actually makes it less fun (i have spent countless hours on an AC only to get shredded to pieces).

More maps are needed on AC4, so hopefully this has heaps more.

DLC could help, but I personally would rent this game at best.
Well i have always been a hardcore AC fan and bug i know where you are coming from, with the whole story line and online play but I personally love the tuneing process because it gives me the time, to test my mech and my skills with AC.

I would buy this game because I just love this game, it was the first real mech game that i grew up on.
The only thing I liked from AC is the mecha and weapon designs.

In AC4, Kojima weapons were the only thing I ever used in online matches more than any other part. Mainly the Kojima Arms, because the two shots are more than enough to kill an opponent.

The first full charged shot will practically leave an AC wide open. Most of their health is gone (I have brought down 35-40k total health down to 9k or even 5k) with this opening shot. The only downside is that it's easily avoided at long range, which is why I pair up the Kojima Arms with a reasonably fast AC.

It is fun to hear my opponents curse, yell, and complain at how they "suddenly lost so much carp health".
Lol hey bug do you have a ps3 or a 360 because if you have a ps3 we should hook up some time and play.
no ps3

it is not really worth my time and money

the sexbox is where it is at
Suck it up MB. lol

I just cant wait to OB and then set off my Nuke >Smile

Also 360 play is better than PS3 I've read that there is Waaaay more lag on those servers and besides 360 is better anyway.(still lols at multi platform XII and waits fore Versus XII)
No PS3 all the way guys heh but i would get a 360 just to play with yall heh,and Jehuis Rad fa get you lol just playin, nice lil comment "still lols at multi platform XII and waits fore Versus XII", do you know how many ps3 onwers are pissed at that.
okay basically forget every single complaint i had about this (until i actually play this of course).

i'll try to rent this when i can so i can see if i want to actually buy the game or not.

i'm really having a customizable mecha game thirst and i know ac will somehow quench it.

so co-op is in this game and i heard there were LOTS of maps.

kinda hyped.