[Arizona] Spring Break Tournament

Does my brother have to make an account if he wants to come
What are the rules?and can we use 4d beys?
(Mar. 27, 2012  5:35 AM)renrax Wrote: What are the rules?and can we use 4d beys?

Yes you can use 4D beys and here are the Tournament Rules
I might not go because I have to go to a friend's house on that day, but we haven't really decided on a time. I'll post if I won't go.
(Mar. 28, 2012  4:38 AM)lamsari Wrote: I might not go because I have to go to a friend's house on that day, but we haven't really decided on a time. I'll post if I won't go.

(Mar. 27, 2012  5:30 AM)TJ+Leone Wrote: Does my brother have to make an account if he wants to come
yes he has to have an account

(Mar. 28, 2012  4:44 AM)joshlaurie Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2012  5:30 AM)TJ+Leone Wrote: Does my brother have to make an account if he wants to come
yes he has to have an account

OK gots ya
Not to be rude, but what are the prizes Grin
The first place prize is going to be samurai ifread which I have already bought.
The second place prize is gravity destroyer with LR string lancher which I have not bought let.
The third place prize is big bang pegasus which I have not bought let.

some people on this list said they were coming 5 months ago so everyone that wants to come please PM me.
ren rex
lamsari
TJ Leone
whywill
walker
evan slash
Flaming Aries
Noacool
torch peagious
Joshlaurie
Beyblade Luke
Dark Wolff
Sam Libra
giantdarkdragon
revelion leo
XxCyberSciropox
kyubibey
Okay, I have a couple questions.

Is it okay if you're on the list but you don't come to the tournament?
Is it okay to use any type of launcher?
(Mar. 31, 2012  3:44 AM)lamsari Wrote: Okay, I have a couple questions.

Is it okay if you're on the list but you don't come to the tournament?
Is it okay to use any type of launcher?

Ok first question I dont really get wat your trying to say there but for the second one it doesn't matter wat type of launcher you use.
If you confirmed that you would come and that you do not end up actually coming, there are two possibilities :

- If the tournament still gets enough participants and happens properly, it is not too bad;
- If the tournament has to be canceled because not enough people showed up even though enough Members had said they were coming, those who did not come will be warned for causing the cancellation of an event.
i might be able to come. put me on the list
YEAH THE PRIZES ARE IN!!!!!!!!
how much does it cost to enter ?
The World Beyblade Organization's entry fee is only five dollars, and it goes right back to the community, since we are a non-profit organisation :
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24

Alternatively, you can purchase a Blader Passport and get free entry to all of our tournaments in a year, and you will also be eligible to enter several giveaways online.
here is the new recent list
TJ+leone
adektim
walker 21
renrex
just to let you know :walker and walker21 are the same = me !
new list
TJ+leone
adektim
walker 21
renrex
beyblade luke
joshlaurie
just 2 more people
(Apr. 03, 2012  5:13 PM)joshlaurie Wrote: new list
TJ+leone
adektim
walker 21
renrex
beyblade luke
joshlaurie
just 2 more people

I like how im the first one on the listTongue_outTongue_outTongue_out
I wouldnt count on it renrex. I have a dialbo nemesis combo and it is real good.